• Show
Clear All
  • Havoc00
    • Sep 2024
    • Jerz

GTA6 To feature evil racially profiling cops

• Pajeet
    • Oct 2024

never understood what's wrong with racial profiling. we gonna pretend some 4'11'' asian woman and some 6' jamal are equally the suspect?

Comment

• RustledJimmies
      Alpha Pupper
      • Sep 2024

Will not buy.

Comment

• Optimus
        • Oct 2024

Hopefully the series dies, but it will sell like crazy probably.

Comment

• WHChampion
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Oct 2024

Cops sound based. Can we play as them?

Comment

• BigElephant
            Registered Elephant
            • Oct 2024

Probably not getting this game, but not for this reason. The economy will likely be just as fucked as current GTA V if not even more so. If they go full on subscription to play it it's a hard no.

Based on the setting it has potential though. I want a full blown Scarface compound where I can manage all my businesses from the same place. Would also like to see more upgrades for cars, actual bulletproof glass, more armor/protection from explosives, more varied jobs and heists. But even if they add all of that it will be spread out among like 5 different mission lines, each one with a new reskinned command center that you have to buy to unlock them but they all do the same shit. If they added some of the RP elements of modded PC GTA or Garry's Mod that would increase replayability a lot.

Also if they cared about making the best game possible they would wait until next gen comes and only release the game on next gen and PC. Having to develop on this gen will hold the game back in terms of graphics, map size, and map detail. But they'll develop it on this gen, release it a year before next gen comes, then release the same game with the option to transfer progress to next gen but charge another $70 for it, then probably wait another year before they release the PC version. That way they know some people will buy the game 3 times.
            See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• Sinistirk13
              • Oct 2024

Didn't Take Two spend hours jerking off DEI?

Besides that, Rockstar already said themselves that the tone was changing with them not "punching down" now, which defeats the entire fucking point. It's just going to be a crime and current year garbage US "cUlTuRe" simulator spat out so they can focus on monetizing the retards who will ensure they rake in billions buying virtual cash for a top-to-bottom rigged online mode.

With the major figureheads of the company gone, I don't know why anyone expects otherwise when writing is all over the wall.

Originally posted by WHChampion
              Cops sound based. Can we play as them?
              We need this back:

Taking place in current year America, it's the first GTA where it would be more fun to play as the police.

Comment

• BigElephant
                Registered Elephant
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Sinistirk13
                Didn't Take Two spend hours jerking off DEI?

Besides that, Rockstar already said themselves that the tone was changing with them not "punching down" now, which defeats the entire fucking point. It's just going to be a crime and current year garbage US "cUlTuRe" simulator spat out so they can focus on monetizing the retards who will ensure they rake in billions buying virtual cash for a top-to-bottom rigged online mode.

With the major figureheads of the company gone, I don't know why anyone expects otherwise when writing is all over the wall.

We need this back:

Taking place in current year America, it's the first GTA where it would be more fun to play as the police.
                Pretty much this. I don't generally play campaigns in GTA games, not since San Andreas. I still have fun fucking around in GTA V online. If GTA VI online had the economy of V launch version plus some of the heists and bonus events in the game now, I would play it. But as I said above the economy will likely be equivalent to current state GTA V or even worse, and possibly require a subscription to play. I have no interest in that, or in giving them money for shark cards that have an absurdly low in game cash value. I think its $100 for 10 mil GTA cash. That's like 2 cars now, if you upgrade them.
                See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

Working...