• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • p7NK
    💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
    • Oct 2024
    • New York

Anyone play/played Starfield here?

Been playing the last couple weeks. Currently Lvl 31. haven't started the main quest yet. just completed all the ranger quest line
  • LtGoose
    Podunks Alt Account
    • Oct 2024
    • Dallas, TX

Nah, no one here has played it.

Comment

• nn586
      🤡🌎
      • Oct 2024

You should just play Cyberpunk. It's much better [srs]

Comment

• RustledJimmies
        Alpha Pupper
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by nn586
        Cyberpunk and the Expansion Pack are the GOAT. I got lost in Night City, what an experience!

Comment

• nn586
          🤡🌎
          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by RustledJimmies

Cyberpunk and the Expansion Pack are the GOAT. I got lost in Night City, what an experience!
          Ded srs. I sat there last night just in awe of Night City at night, in 4k max graphics. Literally the most beautiful game I have ever played. I was going to take a screenshot but it doesn't even do it justice to what it actually looks like in person.

Comment

• p7NK
            💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
            • Oct 2024
            • New York

Been there done that. great game. and i played it when it came out and was buggy af. I was lucky enough to have never ran into any game breaking bugs just minor shit, loading a previous save wouldn't fix. I'm still mad i paid full price for when it came out and because of all the bug and bad reviews because of them.. my brother got it like 3-4 months later for 10 dollars brand new

Comment

• Tabris
              Vitamin L
              • Oct 2024
              • 6'
              • 198lbs

Strong 6/10 game.

Fun enough, to play through once, or as a game that you kinda half-play while doing something else like watching YouTube or listening to a podcast. It 'feels' better than other Bethesda games, but outside of the main story, there isn't a lot to do, and it gets boring quick because of the procedurally generated worlds having copy paste bases/structures. Once you've fucked up a few Pirate bases, you realise there are only like 4-5 of them and you're doing the same thing again and again, but with higher level enemies and stronger loot.

Comment

• Freeburn
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by p7NK

Been there done that. great game. and i played it when it came out and was buggy af. I was lucky enough to have never ran into any game breaking bugs just minor shit, loading a previous save wouldn't fix. I'm still mad i paid full price for when it came out and because of all the bug and bad reviews because of them.. my brother got it like 3-4 months later for 10 dollars brand new
                Tbh, cyberpunk now vs launch is wildly different. Could be worth exploring another playthrough.

And if you didn't do the dlc, it's incredible, Def worth revisiting for that.

Comment

• p7NK
                  💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
                  • Oct 2024
                  • New York

Originally posted by Freeburn

Tbh, cyberpunk now vs launch is wildly different. Could be worth exploring another playthrough.

And if you didn't do the dlc, it's incredible, Def worth revisiting for that.
                  i had a lot of fun with CyberPunk and it would of been GOTY had it not had all those bugs. but i never been able to replay a game again.. more power to the people that do.. but it's a no for me dawg.. like when i beat Elden Ring that was that.. no NG here.. and i seen people talking about how they're on their 6th play through nah dawg...
                  Last edited by p7NK; 10-20-2024, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Freeburn
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by p7NK

i had a lot of fun with CyberPunk and it would of been GOTY had it not had all those bugs. but i never been able to replay a game again.. more power to the people that do.. but it's a no for me dawg.. like when i beat Elden Ring that was that.. no NG here.. and i seen people talking about how their on their 6th play through nah dawg...
                    Fair enough. I can only do replays if the game is goated and has new game+

Like I'd love to rerun cyberpunk, but I don't want to be low level again. I want to go thru the campaign with my juiced up character not some bitch ass

But the dlc is worth playing, it's like 75% of a game itself

Comment

• p7NK
                      💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
                      • Oct 2024
                      • New York

Like I'd love to rerun cyberpunk, but I don't want to be low level again. I want to go thru the campaign with my juiced up character not some bitch ass

wish i knew that. i long deleted it and sold it to gamestop

Comment

• nn586
                        🤡🌎
                        • Oct 2024

there is a new game+ mod for cyberpunk now btw

Comment

• p7NK
                          💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
                          • Oct 2024
                          • New York

there is a new game+ mod for cyberpunk now btw
                          i deleted the game. not trying to start over all over again

Comment

Working...