Any natties cutting weight at ~3300 cals a day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rectifryer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Sep 2024

Any natties cutting weight at ~3300 cals a day?

What's your weight and how active are you? I try to get between 12k-15k steps a day and do 30mins cardio 3 times a week, lift 4 times a week. I'm at 250lbs/27% bf per dexa right now and fucking starving.
    Last edited by rectifryer; 10-15-2024, 09:02 PM.
  • naich
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Oct 2024

Cutting on 2200 calories to go from 195 15%BF to 180 10%BF at 6'1.
    Lost on average .5-1lb week.

Try adding more veggies for volume and fiber. Also fasting is your friend.

Comment

• DrewDarden
      @midsouthpower
      • Oct 2024

I started off at about 3000 kcal which was a pretty steep deficit for me at 300+ pounds. By the time I was 250, I was dieting at about 2500, which was a fairly steep deficit. But as my weight went down, and the duration of the deficit extended, the calories have gone down substantially.

And yes, I’m fucking starving along with you. But I’m almost done. Thank God.

I’m ready to maintain on a decent number of kcal a good long while. Which is still fewer than you’re eating now LMAO. I’m planning to maintain at around 3000 kcal.

Comment

• Kimm4
        • Oct 2024

How many meals are you eating a day and what are you using for food sources? My only thought, cut down number of meals, (which means bigger portion sizes per meal) and use food sources that are more satiating. You can also try to save more calories for night time so you're full before bed.

Keep at it.

Comment

• rectifryer
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Kimm4
          How many meals are you eating a day and what are you using for food sources? My only thought, cut down number of meals, (which means bigger portion sizes per meal) and use food sources that are more satiating. You can also try to save more calories for night time so you're full before bed.

Keep at it.
          I think I'm just gonna baseline for now. Wanted to see if other people had a similar experience.

Walking 15k steps is burning cals like crazy. I'm going to try to ramp my metabolism up as much as possible then slowly cut.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
            Retired
            • Oct 2024
            • Florida

2500 and 10k steps/day is always a good starting place for me to start to lose quickly

Comment

Working...