Clear All
  • MajorTendonitis
    63 YO oldcel
    • Sep 2024
    • BC Canada
    • Manlet
    • Bout 350

Wow, Force USA hack squat rack is finally available in Canada

Guys I’ve been looking at this machine for years ,as no one else seems to come close to their design . It’s always like the leg press foot plate is far too small or something else.
    srs this checks most of the boxes . There’s no perfect two in one , but I swear this is as good as it gets .
    It uses rollers as opposed to linear bearings , but you don’t hear a lot of complaints of the rollers getting flat spots , and their far quieter and most reviews say smoother . I say just don’t leave stacks of weight on the sled when not in use

DESCRIPTION The Force USA Ultimate Leg Press and Hack Squat Combo is engineered to quickly develop and strengthen your lower body muscles, including your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. Boost your metabolism and increase your athleticism as you develop a solid foundation for your strength training. Simple to use
    Glad to be back with my fam
  • Tabris
    Vitamin L
    • Oct 2024
    • 6'
    • 198lbs

My gym has these two

Our Hacklift machine is a topseller around the world. It provides you an open and compact construction without compromising on function or stability.

I prefer the Atlantis, but the GymLeco one absolutely kicks my ass. 5 plates on the Atlantais is easier to move than 2 plates on the GymLeco. Both are top quality machines.

Never heard of ForceUSA, especially in the same breath as the big top tier comopanies like Atlantis, Nautilis, Cybex, Pannata, etc.

Comment

• MajorTendonitis
      63 YO oldcel
      • Sep 2024
      • BC Canada
      • Manlet
      • Bout 350

Originally posted by Tabris
      My gym has these two

Our Hacklift machine is a topseller around the world. It provides you an open and compact construction without compromising on function or stability.

I prefer the Atlantis, but the GymLeco one absolutely kicks my ass. 5 plates on the Atlantais is easier to move than 2 plates on the GymLeco. Both are top quality machines.

Never heard of ForceUSA, especially in the same breath as the big top tier comopanies like Atlantis, Nautilis, Cybex, Pannata, etc.
      ‘I sure like the first one ,as it has such a small footprint
      Glad to be back with my fam

Comment

• Drop40lbs
        • Sep 2024

mirin

the "hack squat" machine at my gym is fake and gey but it's all i got

Comment

• Tabris
          Vitamin L
          • Oct 2024
          • 6'
          • 198lbs

Originally posted by MajorTendonitis

‘I sure like the first one ,as it has such a small footprint
          Yeah ,GymLeco shit is really good for not taking up a lot of space.

Seated Chest Press - one of our TOP best sellers! The ergonomically designed movement along with the sleek design makes this a fantastic machine in the gym.

This plate loaded chest press is also GOATed

Comment

Working...