Clear All
  • MajorTendonitis
    63 YO oldcel
    • Sep 2024
    • BC Canada
    • Manlet
    • Bout 350

Change of plans , going with Force USA compact leg press hack squat now

I have always wanted Force USA hack squat machine , but it wasn’t available in Canada . Not sure when all this changed, but recently discovered it’s available in Canada finally .
    Anyways as much as I like that machine , it’s a real estate hog and not all that great of an option in my gym . I always thought that compact version they offered was kind of weird , but I just watched a review on the compact one , and I see they added a padded bar to make it into hack squat machine also . Genius idea imo .
    The price is less than half also , making it more affordable. One complaint is you can’t load it up enough , but I’m concerned about that .

DESCRIPTION The new and improved Force USA Compact Leg Press & Hack Squat is a powerful lower-body strength training solution for garage or home gyms with limited floor space. Never skip leg day again with this innovative space-saving leg press that combines a standing leg press, a hack squat, and a calf raise into

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; Today, 05:07 AM.
    Glad to be back with my fam
  • joseph
    Reppist
    • Oct 2024

These are wonderful without the shoulder pads. There’s no spinal compression at all. Linear hack squat is the greatest machine ever made.

Comment

Working...