• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dontoewsmebro
    Das it Mein
    • Oct 2024
    • ATLien

Lmao Snoop Dogg is everywhere

This dude is on T.V. 24/7 just saw him hyping up Chiefs fans banging a drum before this Chiefs Saints game in a Chiefs jersey.

Lol last night he was a Steelers fan.
  • WHChampion
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Oct 2024

Wish we could hear EODs thoughts about Post Malones being replaced by Jason Kelce and Snoop Dogg.

Comment

• changlet
      • Oct 2024

I wish eod was here to talk about 2012

Comment

• pokerbrah
        • Oct 2024

Not that far of a flight from Pittsburgh. Still mirin.

Comment

• Dontoewsmebro
          Das it Mein
          • Oct 2024
          • ATLien

Originally posted by WHChampion
          Wish we could hear EODs thoughts about Post Malones being replaced by Jason Kelce and Snoop Dogg.
          Post Malones and Patrick Mahomes.

Comment

• Pterodactyl314
            🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
            • Sep 2024

Drugs ain’t cheap
            Red Commander

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
              Cheetah
              • Oct 2024

For real I was just thinking that myself last night lol, dude has taken over broadcast television.
              It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• lockdev
                • Sep 2024
                • Virginia. srs.

Was at Wal-Mart the other day and saw this rat looking dude on a shirt.

Upon closer inspection, it was snoop dog.

Nothing else. Just a picture of snoop dog's face on a fooking shirt.

Having nothing but your face on a shirt sold at stores across the country has to be the ultimate flex.
                Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Comment

• TryingMen
                  • Oct 2024

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Comment

• Getter_done
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Dontoewsmebro

Post Malones and Patrick Mahomes.
                    Lolz.

Comment

• fuzzy
                      🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆
                      • Sep 2024

I heard he's cheap to hire and sells out

Comment

• Byzantine
                        Judo Boi
                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                        • Sep 2024
                        • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by lockdev
                        Was at Wal-Mart the other day and saw this rat looking dude on a shirt.

Upon closer inspection, it was snoop dog.

Nothing else. Just a picture of snoop dog's face on a fooking shirt.

Having nothing but your face on a shirt sold at stores across the country has to be the ultimate flex.
                        Snoop Rat suits him better
                        Lold when he tried to change his name to Snoop Lion what a delusional faggot
                        Judo Crew
                        Kyokushin Crew

Comment

• wincel
                          Incel Inside
                          • Sep 2024
                          • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Byzantine

Snoop Rat suits him better
                          Lold when he tried to change his name to Snoop Lion what a delusional faggot

Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

Working...