Do we have any way of finding the brahs who never saw the link to this place?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CEOofHNNG
    • Sep 2024

Do we have any way of finding the brahs who never saw the link to this place?

Is there any way at all?

Does anyone have social media who can post on some social media page of BB.com or something?

I bet there are a lot of brahs who just didn't log in for a week or two and then it was gone, they never saw the name of this place.

They're probably depressed, sitting in the corner of their room right now crying

We need to find them. How do we do this? We probably won't show up on Google good yet
  • admin
    adminbrah
    • Sep 2024
    • 5'8"
    • 160lbs

Wish there was a way brah.

Best thing we can do now is try to climb the ranks of google search.

Best way to do that is instead of coming straight to newmisc.com, do a google search for "bodybuilding misc" or "bodybuilding forums" and find the link to this site. I think it's on the second page now.

More organic clicks we get, the more we will rise in the results, and the more we rise in the results, the more people will find us.
    ForumSentinel 2.0

Comment

• dogkrack
      • Sep 2024

you could try spamming it on /fit/ thats how i found it. if say fires of ass, but it would get lost since they only have one thread t lo have five conversations

Comment

• naich
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        • Oct 2024

Just weekly postings of the link in various substitutes like /fit, more plates more dates, FoH, ect.
        That's how everyone got here.

Comment

• CutLikeDiamonds
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by admin

Best way to do that is instead of coming straight to newmisc.com, do a google search for "bodybuilding misc" or "bodybuilding forums" and find the link to this site. I think it's on the second page now.

More organic clicks we get, the more we will rise in the results, and the more we rise in the results, the more people will find us.
          I'll go do that right now

Comment

• CutLikeDiamonds
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by admin

I just found it on page 5 for me

Comment

• ConTroLFreakKk
              Soon.jpg
              • Sep 2024

Try r/moreplatesmoredates bunch of brahs over there

Comment

Working...