FireofHeavens mod declares war on newmisc; refers to it as a "pajeet honeypot"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TryingMen
    • Oct 2024

Let them invade us. More miscers posting on our forums. They about to play themselves

Comment

• Freeburn
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by OffWhiteBrah

nah i'm sweet
      Fair enough but don't be retarded enough to think you can only post in one thread

Comment

• monster0ultra
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Freeburn

Actually they don't want to come here because people like you are here

I'm not up on my misc lore but you're refered to as a pedo often enough
        "The claim that they are circle jerkers is invalid because of an ad hominem they made up and repeat in their circle jerk."

You don't seem like a bad guy but god damn you're dumb. Do you not realize how dumb your argument is?

Comment

• Freeburn
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by monster0ultra

"The claim that they are circle jerkers is invalid because of an ad hominem they made up and repeat in their circle jerk."

You don't seem like a bad guy but god damn you're dumb. Do you not realize how dumb your argument is?
          I don't have an argument, I don't care either way. What do you think I'm arguing about? I simply told you why they won't come here.

I don't even know you like they seem to

I'm simply letting you know that some people don't want to come here because of certain users, and your name was dropped specifically with the word pedo

Regardless, you probably don't get that accusation by sheer randomness. So, you were probably doing something creepy enough to make others not want to associate with you or anywhere you go. Or maybe a handful of people are all making the same false accusation... I don't really care.

​​​

Comment

• rollerball
            • Oct 2024

I don't have an argument, I don't care either way. What do you think I'm arguing about? I simply told you why they won't come here.

I don't even know you like they seem to

I'm simply letting you know that some people don't want to come here because of certain users, and your name was dropped specifically with the word pedo

Regardless, you probably don't get that accusation by sheer randomness. So, you were probably doing something creepy enough to make others not want to associate with you or anywhere you go. Or maybe a handful of people are all making the same false accusation... I don't really care.

​​
            Look at your faggot ass trying to police the forums. go back to sucking coalman's dick you cringey homo.

Comment

• Freeburn
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by rollerball

Look at your faggot ass trying to police the forums. go back to sucking coalman's dick you cringey homo.
              Uh oh looks like I made someone butt hurt enough to follow me thread to thread

​​​

Comment

• rollerball
                • Oct 2024

Uh oh looks like I made someone butt hurt enough to follow me thread to thread

​​
                lol and yet you were the one to go into my thread and whine, and whine some more after I wrecked you. lmao you are the newmisc's biggest bitch by a country mile.

Comment

• Freeburn
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by rollerball

lol and yet you were the one to go into my thread and whine, and whine some more after I wrecked you. lmao you are the newmisc's biggest bitch by a country mile.
                  Lmaoooooo

Lighten up homie

Comment

• rollerball
                    • Oct 2024

Lmaoooooo

Lighten up homie
                    lmao you got raped and now of course you're trying to change your tune.

lol.

Comment

• richieaprilejr
                      • Sep 2024

Havoc00 is literally the only one who posts there

Comment

• Havoc00
                        • Sep 2024
                        • Jerz

Originally posted by richieaprilejr
                        Havoc00 is literally the only one who posts there
                        cleveland and some others do too

Comment

• OneLegSquats
                          Platinum Member
                          • Sep 2024

Fires of heaven? So flaming homosexuals then? Who came up with that cringe ass name lmao

Comment

• Derp
                            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by OneLegSquats
                            Fires of heaven? So flaming homosexuals then? Who came up with that cringe ass name lmao
                            That's the name of their EverQuest guild. I'm not joking. It's an EverQuest guild forum.

Comment

• zackad
                              Registered Phaggot
                              ⭐⭐⭐
                              • Oct 2024

lmao dead at them using the indian girls thread as proof. it's like they didn't even look at the responses to the thread

EDIT: confused it with the indian thread in the NSFW section whoops
                              Last edited by zackad; 10-11-2024, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• ordoabchao
                                ⭐⭐⭐
                                • Sep 2024

I hated the one thread style and the off topic section does not remind me of the Misc in any way. I like this format and content overall much better. I do hope those guys will come over here at some point though and don't like the animosity between the forums. Certain posters will always dislike each other. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

• BigElephant
                                  Registered Elephant
                                  • Oct 2024

Why do you guys keep saying this?

It's just a misc thread, you can post in the entirety of the forum.... It just might not be filled with miscers. You might have to *gulp* make some new forum friends.
                                  Aside from the gaming/tech sections, the rest of the forum is pretty inactive. I enjoy the tech/gaming discussions, but it's not all I want to talk about. The off topic forum only has 7 threads that were posted in today, 5 of them are 100+ page GDTs. I don't mind GDTs, but the forum is missing all the random threads you get on Misc.

I've got nothing against the forum, the members, or the mods. I just want an active off topic section. If the community collectively decided to go to FOH I would have gone there and we could have made the off topic section active. But a lot of effort was put into newmisc and it's a very nice forum and active and I am thankful for that. Most miscers seem to prefer it at this point as well.
                                  See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• Gesten
                                    • Oct 2024

Wtf is a pajeet honey pot lol makes no sense

Comment

• BigElephant
                                      Registered Elephant
                                      • Oct 2024

Imagine trying to take the moral high ground by cherry picking one thread for pajeetas in the newmisc NS4W section, then providing a screenshot of his own forum's NS4W section that includes a "Penus rating thread."
                                      See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• SmithMachineGuy
                                        • Sep 2024

Who?

Comment

• MM_
                                          Super Moderator
                                          • Oct 2024

the one mod there has something up his ass. idk why. but i stopped talking to him.

do not engage in any sort of forum war

another one there seems very reasonable
                                          Last edited by MM_; 10-11-2024, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                            • Sep 2024

They'll come here eventually. This is now the best forum around with Admin's work

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                                              Cheetah
                                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by ordoabchao
                                              I hated the one thread style and the off topic section does not remind me of the Misc in any way. I like this format and content overall much better. I do hope those guys will come over here at some point though and don't like the animosity between the forums. Certain posters will always dislike each other. Grow the fuck up.
                                              Yeah it's one of those forums where the people who run it seem to be obsessed with trying to force megathreads where everyone just posts in the same few threads forever. Personally I always find that boring, a part of the fun of the misc was all the threads people created and seeing some new topics pop up all the time. I think allowing people to create new threads all the time allows for more natural dialogue. Those megathreads usually result in the same few people carrying on the same group conversation forever.
                                              It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• Mulloway
                                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MM_
                                                the one mod there has something up his ass. idk why. but i stopped talking to him.

do not engage in any sort of forum war

another one there seems very reasonable
                                                Idk why people even entertain or perpetuate a forum war. If anything it's just a fantasy made up by Tasktard becasue he has fuck all else to talk about and is obsessed with FOH for some reason.

Lanx is the mod over there you guys are tlking about, I think he is just shitposting the whole way through that thread srs brah, and when people take the bait:

Very rarely another one will appear and join in on the gangbang

Comment

• MM_
                                                  Super Moderator
                                                  • Oct 2024

i did not want to draw attention to the exact identity of the person because he likes to come browse here, screenshot shit and complain

Comment

• Mulloway
                                                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MM_
                                                    i did not want to draw attention to the exact identity of the person because he likes to come browse here, screenshot shit and complain
                                                    Fair enough, just mentioned it because people over here act like it's the whole forum or even everyone in that whole thread. But there aren't even many people that even post about this place let alone talk shit about it.

They talked about forummotion more, and ironically it was often in response to posters from forummotion posting there, arguing with anyone that would take the bait and then going back to to forummotion and talking shit about FOH. Just LMFAO.

Comment

Working...