Did she rope because she married a manlet ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajorTendonitis
    63 YO oldcel
    • Sep 2024
    • BC Canada
    • Manlet
    • Bout 350

Did she rope because she married a manlet ?

Always liked the song November Rain . That sloots in the video is hot AF tbh . I think she realized she could have pulled better after being married to a manlet , so she eventually roped . What a waste of of top tier Stacey .
    Anyways that my interpretation, anyone else know why she would have roped?

Glad to be back with my fam
  • Getter_done
    • Sep 2024

In 1992, Guns N' Roses unveiled their epic November Rain video. It was, at the time, the most expensive promo ever made, costing the label $1.5 million. Geffen had to stump up $150,000 to build the white chapel in the desert alone.

Comment

• MajorTendonitis
      63 YO oldcel
      • Sep 2024
      • BC Canada
      • Manlet
      • Bout 350

Originally posted by Getter_done
      In 1992, Guns N' Roses unveiled their epic November Rain video. It was, at the time, the most expensive promo ever made, costing the label $1.5 million. Geffen had to stump up $150,000 to build the white chapel in the desert alone.
      That’s interesting. I know Meatloaf made the first video costing a million bucks back in the day

I’ve fapped to this sloot a few times . She kind of has off beat good looks

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 10-16-2024, 11:37 PM.
      Glad to be back with my fam

Comment

• Getter_done
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MajorTendonitis

That’s interesting. I know Meatloaf made the first video costing a million bucks back in the day

I’ve fapped to this sloot a few times . She kind of has off beat good looks

Hmm not bad not brad.

Comment

Working...