71% of US engage with video games Largest share of gamers are adults 45 and over

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Havoc00
    • Sep 2024
    • Jerz

71% of US engage with video games Largest share of gamers are adults 45 and over

71% of US consumers play video games, according to Circana's 2024 Gamer Segmentation Report.
  • BolognaNbeans
    Excellent Poster
    • Sep 2024

Buncha geeks

Comment

• Getter_done
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by BolognaNbeans
      Buncha geeks
      Sheesh.

Comment

• LuigiMiami731
        AKA Horse Choker
        • Oct 2024

Good for them man.

I only play sometimes at night, some Doom Eternal on switch, Smash bros or some Duke Nukem to help me fall asleep.

Comment

• BolognaNbeans
          Excellent Poster
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Getter_done

Sheesh.
          Relax, have a Moon Pie

Comment

• MajorTendonitis
            63 YO oldcel
            • Sep 2024
            • BC Canada
            • Manlet
            • Bout 350

Back in the early 2000’s an employee told me to try a game called MOH. I’m like srs I’m not into games,but he insisted. Next thing you know I was getting a 15 pack of beer and playing MOH online from 7pm on Friday evenings till the early hours of the night until the beer was gone .
            Took my computer room apart for renovations and never managed to get around to finishing it, so last fall I put a gaming computer in my living room .
            Playing COD again after a 10 year , lull and enjoying it like I did a decade ago .

New gaming rig is sporting an i9 and a GTX 4090, and a 34” ultra wide oled . quite the upgrade from the old days
            Glad to be back with my fam

Comment

• Getter_done
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by BolognaNbeans

Relax, have a Moon Pie
              Lmao.

Comment

• Getter_done
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MajorTendonitis
                Back in the early 2000’s an employee told me to try a game called MOH. I’m like srs I’m not into games,but he insisted. Next thing you know I was getting a 15 pack of beer and playing MOH online from 7pm on Friday evenings till the early hours of the night until the beer was gone .
                Took my computer room apart for renovations and never managed to get around to finishing it, so last fall I put a gaming computer in my living room .
                Playing COD again after a 10 year , lull and enjoying it like I did a decade ago .

New gaming rig is sporting an i9 and a GTX 4090, quite the upgrade from the old days
                Holy fuck mirin!

Comment

• AnaboLecter
                  • Sep 2024

When GTA6 comes out I'll start gaming again, I haven't played anything in years.

Comment

Working...