Have you ever felt the presence of Satan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paulinkansas
    • Oct 2024

Have you ever felt the presence of Satan?

Just throwing this question out there.

I rent out furnished houses to refinery contractors. I feel the presence of something bad when I'm around some of them.
  • monster0ultra
    • Sep 2024

Never attribute to Satan what can be adequately explained by tradies.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
      • Oct 2024

Only a few times

sleep paralysis with a demon in my room. I didnt even believe in demons then.

another time a very realistic dream where this woman turned into a succubus into a demon and told me it wants my skins and tried to eat off my face then i woke up. That one freaked me out, I sort of want to know if that woman IRL died or not but also scared to know the answer because if she died a few weeks before my dream that is pretty spooky.

Comment

• rollerball
        • Oct 2024

You don't need a Satan when you have AAs and liberals.

Comment

• Paulinkansas
          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Gaylord_Osmosis
          sleep paralysis with a demon in my room. I didnt even believe in demons then..
          Did it feel like 1000 hands were holding you down and the room was freezing cold? This happened to one of my renters and that's how he described it the next morning. He grabbed his wet clothes out of the washer at 3 a.m. and slept in his truck.

Comment

• GuineaDago585
            Dumbbell General
            • Sep 2024

I’m not sure if I believe in Satan, but I have encountered people I would describe as demonic. When I was robbed at gunpoint, I remember looking into their eyes and consciously thinking “this doesn’t even look like a person - he has no soul.” (srs)

We live in a world where evil exists. It’s a shame that our politicians fail to understand that.

Comment

• rollerball
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GuineaDago585
              I’m not sure if I believe in Satan, but I have encountered people I would describe as demonic. When I was robbed at gunpoint, I remember looking into their eyes and consciously thinking “this doesn’t even look like a person - he has no soul.” (srs)

We live in a world where evil exists. It’s a shame that our politicians fail to understand that.
              was it an AA?

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Paulinkansas

Did it feel like 1000 hands were holding you down and the room was freezing cold? This happened to one of my renters and that's how he described it the next morning. He grabbed his wet clothes out of the washer at 3 a.m. and slept in his truck.

I woke up and was in my bed and it felt like something was pushing me down into the bed, yeah i guess you could say 1000 hands because it was evenly distributed not just like any single point like a single hand would be. Then I felt an evil presence in the room and i was very scared. I pretend to play dead hoping it would go away. It felt very real and felt like I was wide awake, not like a dream. Also weird was I didnt believe in demons then but I damn sure believed in them when it was happening. Then I pretended it didnt happen.

Comment

• rollerball
                  • Oct 2024

I woke up and was in my bed and it felt like something was pushing me down into the bed, yeah i guess you could say 1000 hands because it was evenly distributed not just like any single point like a single hand would be. Then I felt an evil presence in the room and i was very scared. I pretend to play dead hoping it would go away. It felt very real and felt like I was wide awake, not like a dream. Also weird was I didnt believe in demons then but I damn sure believed in them when it was happening. Then I pretended it didnt happen.
                  lol that's not demons, that's just sleep paralysis.

Comment

• Godfrd
                    Slava Ukranus
                    • Oct 2024
                    • Falls Church, VA

Originally posted by Paulinkansas
                    Just throwing this question out there.

I rent out furnished houses to refinery contractors. I feel the presence of something bad when I'm around some of them.
                    That's alcoholism, not Satan.

Comment

• Paulinkansas
                      • Oct 2024

I didnt believe in demons then but I damn sure believed in them when it was happening. Then I pretended it didnt happen.
                      Had about 50 previous tenants tell me that the house was haunted. My wife didn't believe it. She went there with her adult daughter and cleaned the 1st floor. Came back the next day and cleaned the 2nd floor. Came back the 3rd day and went to clean the 3rd floor. The lights didn't turn on. One of them said "it sure is dark up here".

The lights immediately turned on.

Comment

• JeepBruh
                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                        • Sep 2024

I've been around people like that. Got into an elevator one time and this dudes presence just felt straight fuking evil even though outwardly he appeared normal. There was no reason for me to have that feeling at all. Just pure gut feeling that was going off the scale.

Comment

• Paulinkansas
                          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Godfrd
                          That's alcoholism, not Satan.
                          There are 2 guys from Louisiana that rent from me regularly. I can tell how long they stay in one of my places. There is a 1.75 liter bottle of of Evan Williams sitting on top of the cabinets for every 2 days they stay there. They normally stay 2 weeks, and there is normally 7 empty bottles.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by rollerball

lol that's not demons, that's just sleep paralysis.

I have no way of knowing if its real or not. Neither do scientists. People take their word too much. The scientist gave the experience a name, that doesnt rule out demons.

How can an atheist feel the strong presence of demons out of no where, its atleast a bit suspect.

Comment

• Kiop
                              gif me so i can gif you.
                              • Sep 2024

Yeah, i the urge to take rest
                              felt it while awake. the major rush in face
                              pain in the back and tingling all over the body.
                              low blood pressure and hallucination i do believe they enetered my body srs.

most people wont know they
                              are possesed. demons dont have a tangible body.
                              most common sign, metalic sound...shrugging alot, and eyes are flashy/snapuku.
                              most addicts represent the major goal of demons, addiction andnurge to waste time and money and health.

Comment

• wincel
                                Incel Inside
                                • Sep 2024
                                • Soviet Union

Nope, but Trump is the closest thing to the mythological antichrist. Can't wait til he kicks the bucket lmao.
                                Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• dogkrack
                                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by wincel
                                  Nope, but Trump is the closest thing to the mythological antichrist. Can't wait til he kicks the bucket lmao.
                                  holy shit lmao

Comment

• misc
                                    registered confuser
                                    • Sep 2024

Is satan in the room with you now

Comment

• rollerball
                                      • Oct 2024

I have no way of knowing if its real or not. Neither do scientists. People take their word too much. The scientist gave the experience a name, that doesnt rule out demons.

How can an atheist feel the strong presence of demons out of no where, its atleast a bit suspect.
                                      yeah no, there are no supernatural demons lol

Comment

Working...