Home Sells for $1,975,000($14,112 Total Payment). Offered For Rent at $7950/mo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OliverHeldens
    • Oct 2024

Home Sells for $1,975,000($14,112 Total Payment). Offered For Rent at $7950/mo

$14,112 per month payment. Being rented at $7950/mo. Rentcels hitting Home Runs day after day!

Cost
  • rollerball
    • Oct 2024

links to nothing, silencespeaks

Comment

• dogkrack
      • Sep 2024

tard

Comment

• OliverHeldens
        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by rollerball
        links to nothing, silencespeaks
        LAST SOLD ON JAN 4, 2021 FOR $1,975,000 6 Valencia Rd,
        ORINDA, CA 94563 $2,464,741
        Redfin Estimate
        Beds
        Baths
        Sq Ft

Comment

• MM_
          Super Moderator
          • Oct 2024

in canada they have 200 year mortgages. so i imagine they are netting profit

Comment

• TryingMen
            • Oct 2024

It might be $8k today. In 10 years that rent will be $14k with mortgage not changing. In 20 years that rent will be $20k.

Net result is 10 years at $8k (loss of 6k per month for home owner); 10 years at $14k (no gain or loss); 10 years at $20k ($6k gain per month)..... all totaling to a free house for the homeowner after 30 years.

LMAO at rentcels.

Comment

• OliverHeldens
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by TryingMen
              It might be $8k today. In 10 years that rent will be $14k with mortgage not changing. In 20 years that rent will be $20k.

Net result is 10 years at $8k (loss of 6k per month for home owner); 10 years at $14k (no gain or loss); 10 years at $20k ($6k gain per month)..... all totaling to a free house for the homeowner after 30 years.

LMAO at rentcels.
              You do realize that $6000 per month for 10 years is $720,000? And this doesn't take into account any appreciation in the investments you'd put that money into......

Comment

• TryingMen
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by OliverHeldens

You do realize that $6000 per month for 10 years is $720,000? And this doesn't take into account any appreciation in the investments you'd put that money into......
                $720k vs. $2 mil house for free

Before you talk about the appreciation of your $720k, the house will also appreciate in value. Even if your investments appreciated at a higher rate you've got quite a gap to make up you dumb fucking rentcel. Just go rope already

Comment

• wincel
                  Incel Inside
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Soviet Union

I love how plebs think real estate is a srs "investment" and not a giant moneyhole. U should get one decent house for yourself and put the rest in stocks. Look at NVDA's returns. Fuking unreal.
                  Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• OliverHeldens
                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by wincel
                    I love how plebs think real estate is a srs "investment" and not a giant moneyhole. U should get one decent house for yourself and put the rest in stocks. Look at NVDA's returns. Fuking unreal.
                    First time I’ve agreed with you

Comment

• wincel
                      Incel Inside
                      • Sep 2024
                      • Soviet Union

Originally posted by OliverHeldens

First time I’ve agreed with you
                      Something always breaks, especially if you try to make real estate a srs investment and deal with multiple properties. It just isn't worth the headache.

Comment

• Woofienugget
                        ⭐⭐⭐
                        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by TryingMen

LMAO at rentcels.
                        Yes, because people in 20 years will happily pay 20k in rent per month. I guess they will be making a million dollars a year and still renting.

You also forgot about taxes and maintenance, which are typically 1% a year each - so after 30 years you're paying 1.2 million for those as well.

Never thought my first post on the new misc would be about the idiocy of home buying, but here we are.

Comment

• wincel
                          Incel Inside
                          • Sep 2024
                          • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Woofienugget

Yes, because people in 20 years will happily pay 20k in rent per month. I guess they will be making a million dollars a year and still renting.

You also forgot about taxes and maintenance, which are typically 1% a year each - so after 30 years you're paying 1.2 million for those as well.

Never thought my first post on the new misc would be about the idiocy of home buying, but here we are.
                          It's not always idiotic. It's really a mixed thing. It depends on a lot of factors.

Comment

• JayDubs
                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            • Oct 2024

Rather live in my car than pay $7K in rent. I could live in a tent and burn dollar bills for heat and cooking and still come out ahead.

Comment

• r32gojirra
                              Registered NEET
                              • Oct 2024

Do you consider US$2m to be a lot of money?

Comment

• OffWhiteBrah
                                • Sep 2024

literally cherry picking

Comment

Working...