X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babayaga
    Vote Nov 5th
    • Sep 2024

Will smith farted on set of men in black- Set evacuated for 3 hours

Will Smith farted on the set of "Men in Black" and the crew had to evacuate for three hours, reveals director Barry Sonnenfeld.

that P Diddy discharge..
  • Thunderpants
    Mahogany Keister Beast
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Oct 2024

Yeah well given his cuckold proclivities I am guessing he was covering for Lara Flynn Boyle who probably returned from lunch turtleheading a major mahogany rump rutabaga and will acted quickly after he watched her waddle past Tommy Lee causing him to sternly grimace in disgust and so he intentionally blasted his trousers full of hot brown rain thus allowing the lady to clog the set side toilet in peace while also allowing himself several hours to aggressively plunger the drain with his him live in bel-air 1989 tshirt pulled up over his nose

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
      Cheetah
      • Oct 2024

I once did an acting gig with some buddies who were trying to make some video to put up on the internet. Well in one of the scenes I had to step out a door into a room and deliver a few lines, but my buddy who was playing dead laying on the floor ripped a huge fart that smelled so bad when I walked out I couldn't even say anything. Like I was trying to keep my composure, say some lines regardless, but I just couldn't, the smell was simply too powerful.
      It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• TheParish
        • Oct 2024

Comment

Working...