X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDubs
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Basedbaby!
    22% is fucking bullshit for that low of a wage. People making 50-60k can’t afford to give almost a quarter of their earnings away.
    Let me just drop this here. When Federal Income Tax was created, they got it passed by making it a very small tax on only the wealthiest earners, I think 3% on the top 3% or something like that, but now even lower middle class is paying 22% in just federal alone. How did that happen?

So when Harris talks about the unrealized gains tax she wants to propose, think about this. Before you know it, you'll get a bill because your house's value went up or your 401K went up.

They want to tax as much of yours as they can give it all to immigrants, foreigners, and unionized public employees.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Goobaaa

I’m the certified tradie here, your just another larping faggot
      youre a "certified" tradie yet don't know about any "certified" tradies that do cash work all day every day in america? right.....

Comment

• wincel
        Incel Inside
        • Sep 2024
        • Soviet Union

I know how it works it’s still bs I gotta pay that much on my highest income
        It's on $1525...It's not much at all. Relax. The problem is our government sends that money to commit genocide in Gaza or help nazis in Ukraine. And there is tons of bloat and stupid shit where our government hands out billions to companies.

Our govt taxes more than the USSR ever did. We could all have free healthcare, guaranteed housing, and basically zero poverty and probably pay less tax than we do rn.
        Last edited by wincel; 10-23-2024, 03:08 PM.
        Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• wincel
          Incel Inside
          • Sep 2024
          • Soviet Union

Originally posted by JayDubs

Let me just drop this here. When Federal Income Tax was created, they got it passed by making it a very small tax on only the wealthiest earners, I think 3% on the top 3% or something like that, but now even lower middle class is paying 22% in just federal alone. How did that happen?

So when Harris talks about the unrealized gains tax she wants to propose, think about this. Before you know it, you'll get a bill because your house's value went up or your 401K went up.

They want to tax as much of yours as they can give it all to immigrants, foreigners, and unionized public employees.
          You already do get taxed more if your house value goes up. It's called property taxes. Lower middle class are not paying 22% federal. You guys don't understand marginal tax brackets.

Unrealized gains on stock is necessary because fuckwad billionaires take loans against their securities and roll the debt to dodge capital gains taxes.

Comment

• JayDubs
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by wincel

Our govt taxes more than the USSR ever did. We could all have free healthcare, guaranteed housing, and basically zero poverty and probably pay less tax than we do rn.
            You know things are totally fukd when Wincel is right about this. srs

Comment

• Basedbaby!
              • Oct 2024

It's on $1525...It's not much at all. Relax. The problem is our government sends that money to commit genocide in Gaza or help nazis in Ukraine. And there is tons of bloat and stupid shit where our government hands out billions to companies.

Free healthcare will never work in America because there are way too many sick fatasses clogging up the healthcare system. It’s such a sick fucking joke less than 10% of people going to emergency rooms have an actual issue that couldn’t have been avoided by not living like a fucking fat retard.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                • Sep 2024
                • New York

Originally posted by eddiehaskell
                youre a "certified" tradie yet don't know about any "certified" tradies that do cash work all day every day in america? right.....
                I do cash jobs all the time. Doing a complete strip roof is dumb af to do cash. Pay the extra and get a legit company that does warranty has proper insurance smh
                Last edited by Goobaaa; 10-23-2024, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• wincel
                  Incel Inside
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Soviet Union

Free healthcare will never work in America because there are way too many sick fatasses clogging up the healthcare system. It’s such a sick fucking joke less than 10% of people going to emergency rooms have an actual issue that couldn’t have been avoided by not living like a fucking fat retard.
                  It could work even with all the fatties. We have a garbage ass government. The capitalists rig it to be like this. Then they make u think all govt sucks and you can't have anything. Also, the capitalists are the ones making people fat af. All the fast food is dogshit.

Comment

• Basedbaby!
                    • Oct 2024

It could work even with all the fatties. We have a garbage ass government. The capitalists rig it to be like this. Then they make u think all govt sucks and you can't have anything. Also, the capitalists are the ones making people fat af. All the fast food is dogshit.
                    Nobody is putting a gun to their head and making them eat it.
                    also healthcare in America is dying people aren’t getting into it and every hospital/EMS service is overrun with no stop fatties. They also clog up resources so people with real medical emergencies don’t get the help they need. Take care of your health boyos you don’t wanna rely on this system.

Comment

• wincel
                      Incel Inside
                      • Sep 2024
                      • Soviet Union

Nobody is putting a gun to their head and making them eat it.
                      also healthcare in America is dying people aren’t getting into it and every hospital/EMS service is overrun with no stop fatties. They also clog up resources so people with real medical emergencies don’t get the help they need. Take care of your health boyos you don’t wanna rely on this system.
                      It is more expensive to eat healthy per cal than to eat dogshit mcterribles. Most people also do not have enough free time to gymcel. And capitalist fucks have designed it to discourage that kind of free time.

Comment

• Cellytech
                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                        • Sep 2024
                        • Ireland

My tax band is 40%. In the states my job with the same company pays approx 140-200k, depending on the state. Here it's around half that in sterling. Anything over 50k GBP is 40% which is haram.

Comment

• Basedbaby!
                          • Oct 2024

That’s so dumb I hate peoples saying that when I cleaned up my diet I saved money. Eggs, ground beef, chicken, pork it’s not that hard but real food generic brand and cook it yourself you’ll be healthier and save money compared to goyslop

Comment

• OliverHeldens
                            • Oct 2024

i imagine some tradies that are efficient at what they do and work for cash payments can clean up if morally they have no qualms about not reporting income. heard of dudes going that route to avoid big child support payments. do stuf like replace a roof or remodel a bathroom for $8,000 cash + material costs and report none of it.
                            lol, yes there are many who do this. They’re called illegal immigranrs.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                              • Sep 2024
                              • New York

Originally posted by OliverHeldens

The Amish around here have it on lock

Comment

• JayDubs
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                • Oct 2024

No joke. It seems that every welfare mom out there claims they can't work or need a flexible schedule because they are always taking their kid(s) to the doctor. Allergies, autism, asthma, that's just the A's. Constant ailments and like you said, not being a retard would have solved 90% of these issues. Talked to too many doctors and nurses telling me about some gross chit that is just stupid. Like people who get infections because they don't clean themselves after using the bathroom (where they get it on themselves) and they just sit in it and they aren't disabled to where they can't help it. They just won't. Some people with just making things up for attention.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                  • Oct 2024

I do cash jobs all the time. Doing a complete strip roof is dumb af to do cash. Pay the extra and get a legit company that does warranty has proper insurance smh
                                  so it's dumb af to pay a tradie that has been doing roofs for most of their adult life ~$7k to do a roof instead of paying a company $12k to do the same roof? sounds kinda stupid especially when that same tradie likely works/worked for those big companies and comes recommended by other other landlords/locals. the same can be said about HVACs. I have a guy to install units for $5-6k who works for one of the biggest HVAC companies in the area...through his employer the same job would be $10k. being a landlord ain't gonna go so well if you're paying retail for stuff.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                    • Oct 2024

the big company that replaced a roof for me 2 years ago through my insurance had all spanish speaking mexicans on the roof lol

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                                      • Oct 2024

Single Taxable Income The tax is:
                                      10% Not over $11,925 10% of the taxable income
                                      12% Over $11,925 up to $48,475 $1,192.50 plus 12% above $11,925
                                      22% Over $48,475 up to $103,350 $5,578.50 plus 22% above $48,475
                                      24% Over $103,350 up to $197,300 $17,651 plus 24% above $103,350
                                      32% Over $197,300 up to $250,525 $40,199 plus 32% above $197,300
                                      35% Over $250,525 up to $626,350 $57,231 plus 35% above $250,525
                                      37% Over $626,350 $188,769.75 plus 37% above $626,350
                                      Honestly, paying 32% of your income above $197,300 is fuking garbage. $197,300 is honestly a pretty average middle class wage nowadays in most cities, so to think this is a way to tax the rich is a huge scam.

add in another 7.5% for fica. so 40% at that point.

then add in state taxes. then property, vehicle taxes ect

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                                        • Oct 2024

the big company that replaced a roof for me 2 years ago through my insurance had all spanish speaking mexicans on the roof lol

i worked nights at Target. They hire illegal mexicans to clean the floors at nights. they let them in after the customers are all gone so nobody sees. the one kid was like 13-14 years old with his familia. They are just contractors so that is how they get around it and claim they had no idea when its obvious as fuk. all these companies do the same just hire them as independent contractors

Comment

• TheWorldBreaker
                                          • Oct 2024

We need to eliminate the income tax and abolish the IRS. Having to pay money to the government when they just set fire to money on stupid things you don’t support is so infuriating.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                            • Oct 2024

Single Taxable Income The tax is:
                                            10% Not over $11,925 10% of the taxable income
                                            12% Over $11,925 up to $48,475 $1,192.50 plus 12% above $11,925
                                            22% Over $48,475 up to $103,350 $5,578.50 plus 22% above $48,475
                                            24% Over $103,350 up to $197,300 $17,651 plus 24% above $103,350
                                            32% Over $197,300 up to $250,525 $40,199 plus 32% above $197,300
                                            35% Over $250,525 up to $626,350 $57,231 plus 35% above $250,525
                                            37% Over $626,350 $188,769.75 plus 37% above $626,350
                                            Honestly, paying 32% of your income above $197,300 is fuking garbage. $197,300 is honestly a pretty average middle class wage nowadays in most cities, so to think this is a way to tax the rich is a huge scam.
                                            Yeah 32% is crazy. Should be more like 27%. A family of 4 needs $200k to be comfortable these days.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by dogkrack

lmao poorcel detected. keep your retard takes away from the big boys faggot

Dogkrack as much as you post with your posting style, you don't make anywhere near $100k. If you do, I'd be impressed. Post that pay stub hombre.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                                                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by MikeLowrrrey

Dogkrack as much as you post with your posting style, you don't make anywhere near $100k. If you do, I'd be impressed. Post that pay stub hombre.

Its not 2002 anymore. any retard can make 100k these days and it isnt shit. the worst part is the government treats it as a a lot of money, things like covid hand outs ect dont apply they act like youre rich. IRA roth program gets cancelled at 146K, which isnt shit these days but they treat it like theyre rich. they really want to destroy the middle class and that is how they do it, massive inflation and then not update all the income limits they had from before 2020 to treat people barely getting by like they are rich.

Comment

• dogkrack
                                                  • Sep 2024

sure bro. you want my ssn too? lol

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                                    • Oct 2024

It is more expensive to eat healthy per cal than to eat dogshit mcterribles. Most people also do not have enough free time to gymcel. And capitalist fucks have designed it to discourage that kind of free time.

No, it's certainly not more expensive to eat healthy. Have you seen the price of fast food and junk food? When the last time you ate out? McDonald's is the cheapest, and that still comes out at $15/meal. 4 people would be $65 all day long. At that's just McDonalds.

I can get a pack of boneless skinless chicken breast, rice, and frozen vegetables for $25 and that'll feed a family of 4. Breakfast? A giant container of Quaker oats is $10 with 20 servings.
                                                    Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 10-24-2024, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                                                      • Sep 2024
                                                      • New York

so it's dumb af to pay a tradie that has been doing roofs for most of their adult life ~$7k to do a roof instead of paying a company $12k to do the same roof? sounds kinda stupid especially when that same tradie likely works/worked for those big companies and comes recommended by other other landlords/locals. the same can be said about HVACs. I have a guy to install units for $5-6k who works for one of the biggest HVAC companies in the area...through his employer the same job would be $10k. being a landlord ain't gonna go so well if you're paying retail for stuff.
                                                      A roof and hvac system ain’t even close. Florida won’t even insure if there wasn’t a permit pulled on that roof

7k for roof ? I’m assuming this is a garage or shack?

you aren’t even getting a deal for 5/6k depending on a few things lmao
                                                      Last edited by Goobaaa; 10-24-2024, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                                        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Gaylord_Osmosis

Its not 2002 anymore. any retard can make 100k these days and it isnt shit. the worst part is the government treats it as a a lot of money, things like covid hand outs ect dont apply they act like youre rich. IRA roth program gets cancelled at 146K, which isnt shit these days but they treat it like theyre rich. they really want to destroy the middle class and that is how they do it, massive inflation and then not update all the income limits they had from before 2020 to treat people barely getting by like they are rich.

Nah Dogcrack doesn't make $100k. I've met plenty of people that make $100k and none of them have the personality of dogkrack.

I agree though, $100k isn't much these days, especially with rent being $1800 in most cities. $175k is the comfortable threshold now.

Comment

• dogkrack
                                                          • Sep 2024

Nah Dogcrack doesn't make $100k. I've met plenty of people that make $100k and none of them have the personality of dogkrack.

I agree though, $100k isn't much these days, especially with rent being $1800 in most cities.
                                                          lol at thinking 100k is alot. looks like i have a new brokie nuthugger. welcome!

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                                            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by dogkrack

lol at thinking 100k is alot. looks like i have a new brokie nuthugger. welcome!

Did you read my post? $100k isn't baller anymore. It's just comfortable. Breaks down to $5600/month after taxes and that's not including 401k and health insurance. Of course I'm in Illinois, but even in a place like Texas, it's only $6k net.

Comment

• dogkrack
                                                              • Sep 2024

Did you read my post? $100k isn't baller anymore. It's just comfortable. Breaks down to $5600/month after taxes and that's not including 401k and health insurance. Of course I'm in Illinois, but even in a place like Texas, it's only $6k net.
                                                              mirin your $1800/ month apartment

LMAO

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                                                • Oct 2024

Just did some reading about peoples take home pay with $100k salary gross. After taxes, health insurance, and 401k, you're left with about $2300 bi-weekly

That's disturbing.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Oct 2024

A roof and hvac system ain’t even close. Florida won’t even insure if there wasn’t a permit pulled on that roof

7k for roof ? I’m assuming this is a garage or shack?

you aren’t even getting a deal for 5/6k depending on a few things lmao
                                                                  You're so out of touch that this discussion is pointless. Perhaps try becoming a landlord for a while or browse around Biggerpockets. I've paid anywhere from $3,200 (around 2012)-$7,500 to roof 1-2k sq ft ranch and split level homes. Replacing a shingle roof isn't exactly rocket science for people that have been doing roofing for decades. LOL at the thought of pulling permits.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                    Incel Inside
                                                                    • Sep 2024
                                                                    • Soviet Union

No, it's certainly not more expensive to eat healthy. Have you seen the price of fast food and junk food? When the last time you ate out? McDonald's is the cheapest, and that still comes out at $15/meal. 4 people would be $65 all day long. At that's just McDonalds.

I can get a pack of boneless skinless chicken breast, rice, and frozen vegetables for $25 and that'll feed a family of 4. Breakfast? A giant container of Quaker oats is $10 with 20 servings.
                                                                    Don't forget the time it takes to cook. That time has value and a cost.

Comment

• Optimus
                                                                      Registered User
                                                                      • Oct 2024

Only doctors make that much around here. Lmao at average.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                        Incel Inside
                                                                        • Sep 2024
                                                                        • Soviet Union

I agree though, $100k isn't much these days, especially with rent being $1800 in most cities. $175k is the comfortable threshold now.
                                                                        Actually a lot of rich capitalists who didn't make their money by actually creating anything do have exactly his pov privately. He's a proud racist chauvinistic nazi, and if you ask some of the top Republican bros who inherited wealth behind the scenes what they really think, they'll sound a lot like him. Remember, this is an unfiltered anonymous board. IRL Dogcrap probably pretends to be a "conservative" who isn't very "political" and just "hasn't had the opportunity to interact with many minorities". Reminds me of Tucker Gribble doing his thesis on how to recruit more women into the military and reporting to a black woman commanding officer while literally being a rabid nazi.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                                                                          Registered User
                                                                          • Sep 2024
                                                                          • New York

You're so out of touch that this discussion is pointless. Perhaps try becoming a landlord for a while or browse around Biggerpockets. I've paid anywhere from $3,200 (around 2012)-$7,500 to roof 1-2k sq ft ranch and split level homes. Replacing a shingle roof isn't exactly rocket science for people that have been doing roofing for decades. LOL at the thought of pulling permits.
                                                                          Aren’t you the same faggot that hasn’t paid child support to his kid jfl

I am a landlord too with proof unlike you, I put metal roofs on them though. I’m not some broke nikka that needs to scour the internet for some cheap beaner to do the work. My roofs are warrantied and Guaranteed

i do furnaces in for a living so acting like 6/7k is some deal is retarted. That’s standard price for me minus a few variables. You aren’t buying equipment without paying tax at some point so cash deals don’t make much sense. You can maybe hide the labor but not the equipment. Not even worth giving good deals for cash at that point
                                                                          Last edited by Goobaaa; 10-24-2024, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• JeepBruh
                                                                            New Member
                                                                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                                            • Sep 2024
                                                                            • 17

Originally posted by Gaylord_Osmosis

add in another 7.5% for fica. so 40% at that point.

then add in state taxes. then property, vehicle taxes ect
                                                                            Don't forget sales tax. You get the privilege of paying more taxes on your money you already paid taxes on if you decide to spend it.

At what point do we acknowledge we are just slaves? Seriously. What tax percent threshold would be considered a slave? Hypothetically, if you could be a slave owner in modern society it would be more efficient to give the slaves some income to keep morale high by pretending they have some autonomy and thus keep them productive.
                                                                            Last edited by JeepBruh; 10-24-2024, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                              Incel Inside
                                                                              • Sep 2024
                                                                              • 2141
                                                                              • Soviet Union

#78
                                                                              Originally posted by JeepBruh

Don't forget sales tax. You get the privilege of paying more taxes on your money you already paid taxes on if you decide to spend it.

At what point do we acknowledge we are just slaves? Seriously. What tax percent threshold would be considered a slave? Hypothetically, if you could be a slave owner in modern society it would be more efficient to give the slaves some income to keep morale high by pretending they have some autonomy and thus keep them productive.
                                                                              We have no sales tax in OR. Yes. You are all slaves. Because you rejected socialism and decided to shill for billionaires because you all dream of "getting rich" someday. Idiots ITT who don't even understand how tax brackets work complain the taxes are too high for the rich. You all have the mentality of bitches, and will always be bitches. You are going to lick the boots of people like me and other capitalist filth forever.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                                                                Registered User
                                                                                • Oct 2024
                                                                                • 84

#79

Aren’t you the same faggot that hasn’t paid child support to his kid jfl

I am a landlord too with proof unlike you, I put metal roofs on them though. I’m not some broke nikka that needs to scour the internet for some cheap beaner to do the work. My roofs are warrantied and Guaranteed

i do furnaces in for a living so acting like 6/7k is some deal is retarted. That’s standard price for me minus a few variables. You aren’t buying equipment without paying tax at some point so cash deals don’t make much sense. You can maybe hide the labor but not the equipment. Not even worth giving good deals for cash at that point
                                                                                Now you've resorted to straw man attacks and character assassination. But yeah, I'm not above hiring a mexican that works for an HVAC company. The mexican I have was referred to me by a neighbor that has over 200+ units. Last few jobs he did for me was a unit in a condo for around $4500 and also the unit at my parents house for $4700. Works on the weekend or after leaving his job for the big company. My last roof was s white guy with a small company on a 1750 sq ft split level for $6500....he will likely be spying another for me in a few weeks.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                                  Incel Inside
                                                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                                                  • 2141
                                                                                  • Soviet Union

#80

Depends where you live. If you're in the midwest, 100k is really good money. If you live in Cali or something, it's probably middle class. Maybe even lower middle class.

Comment

Working...