X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goobaaa
    • Sep 2024
    • New York

Originally posted by eddiehaskell
    Now you've resorted to straw man attacks and character assassination. But yeah, I'm not above hiring a mexican that works for an HVAC company. The mexican I have was referred to me by a neighbor that has over 200+ units. Last few jobs he did for me was a unit in a condo for around $4500 and also the unit at my parents house for $4700. Works on the weekend or after leaving his job for the big company. My last roof was s white guy with a small company on a 1750 sq ft split level for $6500....he will likely be spying another for me in a few weeks.
    Nah you def are that dude lmao

would always cope with the fact he lived in some flyover shed and didn’t pay child support or buy his kids clothes

Now you are some huge landlord. Enough of your faggot larps

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by wincel

Don't forget the time it takes to cook. That time has value and a cost.

It doesn't take much time or effort to cook.

If you don't like to meal prep, throw Fish or chicken in the oven. Buy a crockpot and throw in a roast. Hell searing/grilling chicken takes 15 minutes at most.

Comment

• wincel
        Incel Inside
        • Sep 2024
        • Soviet Union

Originally posted by MikeLowrrrey

It doesn't take much time or effort to cook.

If you don't like to meal prep, throw Fish or chicken in the oven. Buy a crockpot and throw in a roast. Hell searing/grilling chicken takes 15 minutes at most.
        Ya but u have to add that to the cost. Cleanup too.

I am enjoying my new ninja grill. Grilled some thighs in 8 mins. Pretty dope.
        Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
          • Oct 2024

Depends where you live. If you're in the midwest, 100k is really good money. If you live in Cali or something, it's probably middle class. Maybe even lower middle class.

I gave you the breakdown already, no $100k isn't really good money in the Midwest. After taxes, 401k, and health insurance, your bi weekly check is $2300. Median rent near the city is $1800, that's 40% of your money gone. You'd better not have any debt.

MAYBE if you lived OKC somewhere.

Comment

• wincel
            Incel Inside
            • Sep 2024
            • Soviet Union

I gave you the breakdown already, no $100k isn't really good money in the Midwest. After taxes, 401k, and health insurance, your bi weekly check is $2300. Median rent near the city is $1800, that's 40% of your money gone. You'd better not have any debt.

MAYBE if you lived OKC somewhere.
            That's what I mean. Somewhere maybe away from major cities in a rural community or something, $100k goes a long way. There are places where a decent house is still like only $300k. Where I am, that would get you a very small condo or run down house at best. Some empty lots are close to that much lol.

Cost of living variance is hyuge.
            Last edited by wincel; 10-24-2024, 02:17 PM.
            Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• eddiehaskell
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Goobaaa

Nah you def are that dude lmao

would always cope with the fact he lived in some flyover shed and didn’t pay child support or buy his kids clothes

Now you are some huge landlord. Enough of your faggot larps
              Lol your logic is the same as TDS sufferers that just spout "Hitler" and "racist" when backed into a corner.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                • Sep 2024
                • New York

Lol your logic is the same as TDS sufferers that just spout "Hitler" and "racist" when backed into a corner.
                go take care of your kids bro lmao

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                  • Oct 2024

That's what I mean. Somewhere maybe away from major cities in a rural community or something, $100k goes a long way. There are places where a decent house is still like only $300k. Where I am, that would get you a very small condo or run down house at best. Some empty lots are close to that much lol.

Cost of living variance is hyuge.

If you live in a rural area you do know your commute to work is like 1 hour right? Who wants to drive that 5 days a week? WFH can't be an assumption for every job.

Besides who wants to live rural??

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                    • Oct 2024

If you live in a rural area you do know your commute to work is like 1 hour right? Who wants to drive that 5 days a week? WFH can't be an assumption for every job.

Besides who wants to live rural??
                    you can live rural within 20-30 or so minutes of many large/medium sized cities. for me though, i would hate life if i had to battle city traffic daily...it's a mad house around charlotte in the mornings and 2:30-6:30. not sure if any amount of money would be worth it

my question is who would want to live city....especially in today's world of craziness.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                      • Oct 2024

you can live rural within 20-30 or so minutes of many large/medium sized cities. for me though, i would hate life if i had to battle city traffic daily...it's a mad house around charlotte in the mornings and 2:30-6:30. not sure if any amount of money would be worth it

my question is who would want to live city....especially in today's world of craziness.

There's no women in rural places. There's nothing to do. Rural is only good for single families.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                        • Oct 2024

There's no women in rural places. There's nothing to do. Rural is only good for single families.
                        most people meet online nowadays so if you're within 30 min of some larger cities you'll be golden. and the lower amount of women is probably canceled out by more quality....more conservative, religious, traditional. 99% of the crap people do in the city is crap. many people want to get towards more peace and quiet as they get older.

Comment

Working...