• Gaylord_Osmosis
      • Oct 2024

I dont trust him

he looks like a fag wearing eyeliner

Comment

• naich
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        • Oct 2024

Better at understanding Theo's sense of humor than Rogaine LMAO.

Comment

• DrugsToGetBig
          So it begins
          • Sep 2024
          • New Jersey
          • 6'1

like him or not.. we all better get used to him for the next 4 years

Comment

• GuineaDago585
            Dumbbell General
            • Sep 2024

Vance is cool. I was completely against picking him as VP. I didn’t trust him, but he’s exceeded expectations. The dude has like a 160 IQ and he's a rare America First politician. Way better than Burgum or Rubio would've been.

Comment

• HGHgutpump
              • Sep 2024

reddit libs are seething because he actually came off cool and normal. "H hh he's just acting!"

Comment

• misc
                registered confuser
                • Sep 2024

He's smarter than the other 3 president/vp candidates by far. on paper, his qualifications are legit and the type of dude who should be president. ex-military, ivy league, lawyer, not old af, conservative, etc

his personality seemed kind of quirky when i saw him on full send but voting on personality is absolutely retarded. walz/harris and their retarded views are way weirder

Comment

• AMOG
                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by misc
                  He's smarter than the other 3 president/vp candidates by far. on paper, his qualifications are legit and the type of dude who should be president. ex-military, ivy league, lawyer, not old af, conservative, etc

his personality seemed kind of quirky when i saw him on full send but voting on personality is absolutely retarded. walz/harris and their retarded views are way weirder

future...VANCE/VIVEK...V/V.

btw vance named his son "vivek" almost certainly after VR

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JugHead96
                    Strange how they don’t accuse him of weird anymore
                    This

Read the comments

Tens of thousands of comments and upvotes are saying the same thing, like "wtf they tried to paint him as weird and that just failed hard".

Everyone there is like... this is the most normal brah. Lots of people say he's smart enough to run for President in 2028

imagine the 2028 lineup being JD Vance, Vivek, Tulsi Gabbard, and then Elon Musk running the Government Efficiency program and maybe also DeSantis in there

How would they lose?

Comment

• misc
                      registered confuser
                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by AMOG

future...VANCE/VIVEK...V/V.

btw vance named his son "vivek" almost certainly after VR
                      A white american dude naming his son vivek is pretty damn weird though. wasn't aware of that

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                        • Sep 2024

A white american dude naming his son vivek is pretty damn weird though. wasn't aware of that
                        Nah, his wife is Indian so it makes sense (srs)

I mean maybe they did get influenced by Vivek, but Vivek is Indian and their kid is half Indian

By the way, JD's wife is HNNG. Or at least she was pretty HNNG. Age reaper gets us all

Comment

• misc
                          registered confuser
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by CEOofHNNG

Nah, his wife is Indian so it makes sense (srs)

I mean maybe they did get influenced by Vivek, but Vivek is Indian and their kid is half Indian

By the way, JD's wife is HNNG. Or at least she was pretty HNNG. Age reaper gets us all

She's attractive but that is still weird imo to name your kid that as a white father
                          Last edited by misc; 10-23-2024, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                            • Sep 2024

She's hot but that is still weird imo
                            A chubby loser faggot marrying an indian makes sense tbh

Comment

• p7NK
                              💋👨🏽‍🍳🇨🇴
                              • Oct 2024
                              • New York

Since leaving the podcast he had with Brandon and focusing on his own pod. he blew the fuck up

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                                &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                                • Sep 2024

all them thangs u listed is negatives not positives nigga aint need no more of that shit in government

Comment

• artcore22
                                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GaryRidgway

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                    • Sep 2024

So he's a phaggot to you, but he's married and literally has kids

and he's a loser to you, but he's like 0.000001% top successful people currently the most likely person to become vice president of the US?

If that's somebody you'd call a loser, what are the rest of us brah? The guy is absolutely killing it in life

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                      • Sep 2024

So he's a phaggot to you, but he's married and literally has kids

and he's a loser to you, but he's like 0.000001% top successful people currently the most likely person to become vice president of the US?

If that's somebody you'd call a loser, what are the rest of us brah? The guy is absolutely killing it in life
                                      Yeah a white guy that marries an indian is a loser

I guess Kamala Harris is awesome because she's vice president and about to become president?
                                      Last edited by GaryRidgway; 10-23-2024, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                        • Sep 2024

Yeah a white guy that marries an indian is a loser

I guess Kamala Harris is awesome because she's vice president and about to become president?

Kamala Harris is the cringiest worst politician I've seen in a while, but she's not a loser by any definition of the word. She's a coin toss away from being the worlds most powerful human.

No idea why marrying a conservative Indian attractive woman makes someone a phaggot.

I don't know you Gary brah but I don't want to think of you as a bad poster brah, let's be reasonable. JD is not a loser because he married her. He's killing it.

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                          • Sep 2024

Kamala Harris is the cringiest worst politician I've seen in a while, but she's not a loser by any definition of the word. She's a coin toss away from being the worlds most powerful human.

No idea why marrying a conservative Indian attractive woman makes someone a phaggot.

I don't know you Gary brah but I don't want to think of you as a bad poster brah, let's be reasonable. JD is not a loser because he married her. He's killing it.
                                          He hated trump a few years ago and now you guys love him. And yes, kamala harris is a loser.

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                            • Sep 2024

He hated trump a few years ago and now you guys love him. And yes, kamala harris is a loser.
                                            He was younger and he said that stuff before Trump was president. As Trump progressed throughout his presidency, he realized he's legit and good and changed his opinion.

Comment

• dabbmw2002
                                              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GuineaDago585
                                              Vance is cool. I was completely against picking him as VP. I didn’t trust him, but he’s exceeded expectations. The dude has like a 160 IQ and he's a rare America First politician. Way better than Burgum or Rubio would've been.
                                              Told you not to freak out about him. And yes, he has been better than advertised. The more I see him the more I like him. He has WAY more appeal to rust belt men than Burgum or Rubio. If Trump gets in, I dont see DeSantis beating him in for the nomination in 2028. It will be very interesting.

Comment

• OliverHeldens
                                                • Oct 2024

I liked the one Theo did with Trump more than this one. I think Theo was sick or hungover or something for this one, so he wasn't quite as funny. But it's always funny how he slips some comment about cocaine into every episode.

Comment

• misc
                                                  registered confuser
                                                  • Sep 2024

I listened to the pod today. Vance came across good tbh

Originally posted by naich
                                                  Better at understanding Theo's sense of humor than Rogaine LMAO.
                                                  he understood Theo's humor better than most people who come on the show
                                                  Last edited by misc; 10-25-2024, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Dom Mzztti
                                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GuineaDago585
                                                    The dude has like a 160 IQ and he's a rare America First politician.
                                                    Is 160 more or less than that of a fence post?

Last edited by Dom Mzztti; 10-25-2024, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by dabbmw2002

Told you not to freak out about him. And yes, he has been better than advertised. The more I see him the more I like him. He has WAY more appeal to rust belt men than Burgum or Rubio. If Trump gets in, I dont see DeSantis beating him in for the nomination in 2028. It will be very interesting.
                                                      Yea, the more people see of JD the more they're liking him.

Props to Trump for putting a spotlight on this guy, he has strong potential srs.

Comment

• Havoc00
                                                        • Sep 2024
                                                        • Jerz

I still dont trust him after he shit on Trump, but when hes on he makes a lot of sense and is a good speaker.

Comment

Working...