Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monster0ultra
    • Sep 2024

Wincel is a good person, SRS.

It all comes down to the golden rule, do onto others what they would do to you. If you have a basic sense of fairness, you're a good person.

I don't agree with Wincel's politics at all but if you can't understand where he's coming from, you're really dumb. If he talks about killing Nazis or Republicans for example, that's actually him being a good person. A lot of you think of war like a football game, cheering for your team and are too dumb to realize that in war, people die. In the killing Nazis or Republicans example, Wincel thinks that that saves lives because it prevents unjustified wars.

As an opposite example, what people don't realize is that that BBMG guy is a bad person. They don't think it because they automatically assume a 5'3 ethnic incel is a victim. BBMG would constantly talk about how affirmative action was justified for example because it benefited him. Except he's from Africa and none of his ancestors were ever slaves yet he still felt entitled to it. This shows that he has no sense of fairness so he's a bad guy even though he's a victim.
  • BolognaNbeans
    Excellent Poster
    • Sep 2024

Negged srs

Comment

• Godfrd
      Slava Ukranus
      • Oct 2024
      • Falls Church, VA

Did you forget that Wincel is a mooch? I don't care what his politics are. If he can't take care of himself, he needs to be culled for the benefit of society. Think of Wincel like ass cancer. You have to remove it as fast as it's discovered.

Comment

• Pajeet
        • Oct 2024

So what you’re saying is he’s a retard with good intentions?

Well i agree on the retard part

the issue is that the world is full of retards with good intentions. That’s pretty much every group of assholes ever. 400 years ago, wincel would’ve been sucking establishment cock (again) and participating in the Spanish Inquisition all while deluding himself that he’s a good person. Listening to the inquisitors like he listens to CNN. He’d probably burn a couple child witches alive because they float on water and the government authorities told him that’s what witches do.

good intentions don’t count for shit

also good guy/bad guy crap just makes it sound like you were raised on soy marvel movies tbh

Comment

• Justintense
          Octobercel
          • Oct 2024

The guy just called me a Nazi. I’ve never been called a Nazi in my life.

they had sick AF uniforms though. The greatest uniforms of all time.

Comment

• wincel
            Incel Inside
            • Sep 2024
            • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Pajeet
            So what you’re saying is he’s a retard with good intentions?

Well i agree on the retard part

the issue is that the world is full of retards with good intentions. That’s pretty much every group of assholes ever. 400 years ago, wincel would’ve been sucking establishment cock (again) and participating in the Spanish Inquisition all while deluding himself that he’s a good person. Listening to the inquisitors like he listens to CNN. He’d probably burn a couple child witches alive because they float on water and the government authorities told him that’s what witches do.

good intentions don’t count for shit

also good guy/bad guy crap just makes it sound like you were raised on soy marvel movies tbh
            Where do I suck establishment cock? Seriously. You have zero clue how much I hate Biden and Harris for what they have done by committing literal genocide. You think you're anti-establishment, but you're just a retard who discards all knowledge and expertise. You're the class clown that screams and makes weird noises and fancies yourself a rebel. I am the guy that goes and argues with the teacher with facts and proves he was fucking wrong about the problem. We are not the same. I am anti-establishment. You are just mad cuz bad.
            Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Pajeet
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by wincel

Where do I suck establishment cock? Seriously. You have zero clue how much I hate Biden and Harris for what they have done by committing literal genocide. You think you're anti-establishment, but you're just a retard who discards all knowledge and expertise. You're the class clown that screams and makes weird noises and fancies yourself a rebel. I am the guy that goes and argues with the teacher with facts and proves he was fucking wrong about the problem. We are not the same. I am anti-establishment. You are just mad cuz bad.
              You hate them but you still spit out all the lines they tell you to say.

you’re still a monkey on a leash to them

Comment

• wincel
                Incel Inside
                • Sep 2024
                • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Justintense

I have seen you make nazi comments on misc. Don't pretend.

Comment

• wincel
                  Incel Inside
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Soviet Union

What lines? Some things are facts. Trump continues to deny the election result and threatened the life of his own VP by inciting an insurrection. That is a fact. People can try to spin it whatever way they want, but that is literally what happened. We all saw it live. That's not a "line". It's what everyone fucking saw with their own eyes.

Comment

• JeepBruh
                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                    • Sep 2024

He repeats the lines because they pay him in the form of welfare. Unironically, he is an oppressor. A person who fights for his masters to stay in power so they can take from the productive subjects.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                      Retired
                      • Oct 2024
                      • Florida

Mooch, virgin, hypocrite, communist, mentally unstable, threatens with violence, medium IQ, doesn't work hard, entitled, ethnic

Hmm

Comment

• wincel
                        Incel Inside
                        • Sep 2024
                        • Soviet Union

Originally posted by JeepBruh

He repeats the lines because they pay him in the form of welfare. Unironically, he is an oppressor. A person who fights for his masters to stay in power so they can take from the productive subjects.
                        "The lines"

Meanwhile, if I ever mention science and how antiscientific the GOP has become, I immediately get a bunch of comments about trannies. Like you are all fucking programmed. And none of you understand the neurobiology of transgenderism either. You're just programmed to start rambling about genders the moment anyone mentions science. And it's hilarious how people are still denying global warming.

It is also funny how Trump makes some retarded comment, and then all of you repeat it like minimes. And then you think you are rebels. You are all sycophantic cock suckers licking the boots of a billionaire conman who is literally selling $60 bibles to people.
                        Last edited by wincel; 10-24-2024, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Godfrd
                          Slava Ukranus
                          • Oct 2024
                          • Falls Church, VA

I am the guy that goes and argues with the teacher with facts and proves he was fucking wrong about the problem.
                          No Wincel, you're the kid that has an acessride van take him a special needs school. You don't know you're retarded, but everyone else does.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                            Retired
                            • Oct 2024
                            • Florida

Originally posted by Godfrd
                            No Wincel, you're the kid that has an acessride van take him a special needs school. You don't know you're retarded, but everyone else does.
                            You're just jealous that you aren't special

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                              • Sep 2024

He's smarter than you, he's luckier than you. I forgot the exact quote it's from breaking bad.

Comment

• DrugsToGetBig
                                So it begins
                                • Sep 2024
                                • New Jersey
                                • 6'1

he wants to murder all of us like hitler did to the jews!

Comment

• wincel
                                  Incel Inside
                                  • Sep 2024
                                  • Soviet Union

Originally posted by DrugsToGetBig
                                  he wants to murder all of us like hitler did to the jews!
                                  I just want ppl to leave the cult and also be aware of how we are all being manipulated to support an imperial war machine. I also wish people would go back to respecting science and math and not turn to superstition or "gurus" to try to comprehend reality and inform their decisionmaking. The whole "fuck you I got mine" attitude that Trump really took to an extreme has brought out the worst in people.

We are supposed to have a mission as a country. We should be trying to eradicate poverty and hunger, helping educate everyone and giving everyone access to medicines for a better quality of life and a future of shared development. We are supposed to promote human rights and freedom. We shouldn't be constantly acting like hypernationalist partisans. It just feels like we live in a world of insufferable assholes who do not care about anyone except themselves.
                                  Last edited by wincel; 10-24-2024, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• monster0ultra
                                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by GaryRidgway
                                    He's smarter than you, he's luckier than you. I forgot the exact quote it's from breaking bad.
                                    Godfrd is smarter than you, stronger than you, richer than you, leaner than you, more humble than you.

Comment

• BeyondTheGame
                                      ⭐⭐⭐
                                      • Oct 2024

I call for a neg train on op. That's allowed here, right?

Right?

Comment

• Kiop
                                        gif me so i can gif you.
                                        • Sep 2024

no.

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by monster0ultra

Godfrd is smarter than you, stronger than you, richer than you, leaner than you, more humble than you.
                                          he didn't even post his 315x2 bench. He's not stronger than me. Richer, leaner and more humble maybe

Comment

• Getter_done
                                            • Sep 2024

He has more posts than me dang.

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Getter_done
                                              He has more posts than me dang.
                                              That's because he's smarter than you, stronger than you, richer than you, leaner than you, more humble than you.

I have two red dumbbells. Pretty sure that means I'm the king.

Comment

• Getter_done
                                                • Sep 2024

That's because he's smarter than you, stronger than you, richer than you, leaner than you, more humble than you.

I have two red dumbbells. Pretty sure that means I'm the king.
                                                Absolutely brootal.

Comment

• monster0ultra
                                                  • Sep 2024

he didn't even post his 315x2 bench. He's not stronger than me. Richer, leaner and more humble maybe
                                                  I meant you meaning everyone reading, not you personally. Godfrd is better than everyone at everything.

Comment

• CrimsonSteel
                                                    • Oct 2024

Did you forget that Wincel is a mooch? I don't care what his politics are. If he can't take care of himself, he needs to be culled for the benefit of society. Think of Wincel like ass cancer. You have to remove it as fast as it's discovered.
                                                    Really? No wonder that lazy faggot Marx appeals to him so much. Marx was such a lazy retard he invented an ideology that inspires genocide just to get out of ever putting effort into anything.

And I disagree with you OP. You can't constantly cry like a little bitch about Nazis then support communism. It's fucking stupid. Communists are arguably worse than Nazis because of their manipulative behavior. At least the Nazis were upfront about what they were doing. Communists try desperately to pretend they aren't genocidal faggots. All they do is gaslight and project and act like rank hypocrites.

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                      • Oct 2024

I just want ppl to leave the cult and also be aware of how we are all being manipulated to support an imperial war machine. I also wish people would go back to respecting science and math and not turn to superstition or "gurus" to try to comprehend reality and inform their decisionmaking. The whole "fuck you I got mine" attitude that Trump really took to an extreme has brought out the worst in people.

We are supposed to have a mission as a country. We should be trying to eradicate poverty and hunger, helping educate everyone and giving everyone access to medicines for a better quality of life and a future of shared development. We are supposed to promote human rights and freedom. We shouldn't be constantly acting like hypernationalist partisans. It just feels like we live in a world of insufferable assholes who do not care about anyone except themselves.
                                                      Maybe read this over again and do some self reflection, “cult”

Talking about insufferable assholes while being a guy whose whole identity is calling people nazis racists and tootin off about communism. There’s more to life

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                        Slava Ukranus
                                                        • Oct 2024
                                                        • Falls Church, VA

Communism appeals to wincel because he will get the same as everyone else, and he thinks he won't have to work for it. Reality is, in a true communist system, he'd be in a labor camp because he's a useless eater.

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                          Slava Ukranus
                                                          • Oct 2024
                                                          • Falls Church, VA

I have never said that I was more humble or leaner than anyone.

It's coming, give me 12-15 years. I'm coming off an elbow injury.

Comment

• Waingro
                                                            He was makin a move
                                                            • Oct 2024

I want to chincel a noogie and flush his head in the toilet
                                                            Want some pie?

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                              • Sep 2024

It's coming, give me 12-15 years. I'm coming off an elbow injury.
                                                              That's a fair amount of time. Fuckin elbow tendonitis just doesn't seem to heal.

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                                • Oct 2024

That's a fair amount of time. Fuckin elbow tendonitis just doesn't seem to heal.
                                                                Sucks when you pick up something heavy and half to slowly let go of it otherwise your tendinitis will spasm

Comment

• Basedbaby!
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Oct 2024

Not reading alat he’s a pos a fcuking loser who sits tucked away sheltered from real life and wishes death on people who have real values.

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                                    Registered User
                                                                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by JugHead96

Sucks when you pick up something heavy and half to slowly let go of it otherwise your tendinitis will spasm
                                                                    It's hella gay. I got it from picking up 45lb plates and loading them with my left hand only. Now I have to pick them up with two hands like a gaylord.

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                                      Registered User
                                                                      • Oct 2024

It's hella gay. I got it from picking up 45lb plates and loading them with my left hand only. Now I have to pick them up with two hands like a gaylord.
                                                                      I always picked up 45 plates with two hands because I liked flexing my arms lmao

Comment

• monster0ultra
                                                                        Registered User
                                                                        • Sep 2024

I brush my teeth and masturbate with my left hand for balance reasons. Picking up 45lb plates seems like a bit much.

Comment

• Toker095
                                                                          SICK CUNT
                                                                          • Oct 2024
                                                                          • Earth
                                                                          • 6'2

Originally posted by Justintense

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                                            Registered User
                                                                            • Sep 2024
                                                                            • 1486

I brush my teeth and masturbate with my left hand for balance reasons. Picking up 45lb plates seems like a bit much.
                                                                            It was just a habit that I didn't even realize I was doing until my elbow started hurting.

Comment

• TheParish
                                                                              Registered User
                                                                              • Oct 2024
                                                                              • 203

#39

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                                                Registered User
                                                                                • Oct 2024
                                                                                • 1038

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Toker095

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

imagine of stalin- Hitler pact signing lol

Comment

Working...