Mechanic Mowed Down By Car Inside Auto Shop In Colorado Negged Gif???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Havoc00
    • Sep 2024
    • Jerz

Mechanic Mowed Down By Car Inside Auto Shop In Colorado Negged Gif???

• wincel
    Incel Inside
    • Sep 2024
    • Soviet Union

Wtf?
    Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Godfrd
      Slava Ukranus
      • Oct 2024
      • Falls Church, VA

He is dead.

Comment

• Havoc00
        • Sep 2024
        • Jerz

Originally posted by Godfrd
        He is dead.
        brutal

Comment

• 4NIK8R2000
          Cream Pie Machine
          • Oct 2024
          • USA

Damn, poor bastard only making about $17 bucks an hour. I was a tech for a few years, that hit me in the feels.

Comment

• floridaman
            I'm your stepfather
            • Sep 2024
            • Tampa, Florida
            • 6'1"

based, mechanic probably scammed him
            Florida Crew 🌴
            Misc Light Crew 🔦
            HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

• xxAchillesxx
              Planet Thiccness
              • Sep 2024

Looked like another mechanic driving the car?

Good thing his noggin softened the blow by the car on the expensive tool chest.

Holy moly

Apparently it was another mechanic, brakes failed. And dude survived relatively intact too. Dayum
              I know it's heat of the moment and quick timing and all, but holy hell do something. Swerve that bitch into the bollards near the garage door or a heavy piece of equipment or something.

This customer’s car supposedly had a total brake failure causing an employee to drive onto the alignment rack and over the mechanic. Sam, an auto shop mechanic, is lucky to be alive after a customer’s car ran him over shortly after he rolled open the repair garage’s doors. Thanks to how he was hit and where he landed, Sam supposedly survived mostly unscathed, and it was all caught on the shop’s security cameras. OP does not disclose what auto shop this is and where exactly it’s located, although he does sort of say it’s in Colorado somewhere. In the security camera footage, we see Sam roll open the garage doors as the shop opens before the day. Sam can be seen adjusting the alignment rack moments before chaos breaks loose. Suddenly, an employee driving a customer’s Scion xA can be seen driving into the shop and onto the alignment rack, headed straight for Sam. Sam does his best to block the path of the incoming car but can only do so much. Sam falls in the middle of the raised alignment rack, his back slamming into a toolbox. The Scion xA rolls over Sam, slamming into the front of the unsecured toolbox before coming to a stop. The front of the Scion looks like it’s about to hit Sam head-on but, at this last moment, it looks like Sam slides just underneath the Scion, the bottom of the car likely coming within an inch of the top of his head. One X user slowed down the footage and pointed out how something on the front of the Scion, what looks like a tow bar you hook up to an RV, might’ve hit the front of the tool box too, creating a gap where Sam’s head might’ve been. And, according to someone in the know, the person driving was not a customer but was an employee, attributing the freak accident to some kind of brake failure.
              Last edited by xxAchillesxx; 10-24-2024, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                • Oct 2024

I thought about becoming a mechanic during high school. Did my research and realized it's a shit career. Mechanics are probably the lowest on the tradie totem pole

Comment

• lockdev
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Virginia. srs.

Originally posted by MikeLowrrrey
                  I thought about becoming a mechanic during high school. Did my research and realized it's a shit career. Mechanics are probably the lowest on the tradie totem pole
                  Good call.

I knew 3 guys that went that route. All 3 left the business after a few years of doing it.

Dog chit work for dog chit pay.
                  Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Comment

• JayDubs
                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                    • Oct 2024

It's over for tradies. At least that one anyways.

I work in a shop, and posted that to our group chat. Wrote a guy up today over this very thing, came hauling ass in the shop after repeated warnings. What it is with young guys that are obsessed with horns, driving fast, revving engines, ect

Comment

• BigElephant
                      Registered Elephant
                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by xxAchillesxx
                      Looked like another mechanic driving the car?

Good thing his noggin softened the blow by the car on the expensive tool chest.

Holy moly

Apparently it was another mechanic, brakes failed. And dude survived relatively intact too. Dayum
                      I know it's heat of the moment and quick timing and all, but holy hell do something. Swerve that bitch into the bollards near the garage door or a heavy piece of equipment or something.

https://krudplug.net/m/video.php?vid=7855
                      He's alive?! Holy shit that's lucky as hell but I'm happy for him.
                      See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• BigElephant
                        Registered Elephant
                        • Oct 2024

Could always use it to springboard to a car salesman career so you don't have to be a greasemonkey for too long. Or work your way up to own your own independent shop and then just charge people for a new Johnson rod when they don't know anything about cars.
                        See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                          • Sep 2024

Is Sam ok?

Comment

• JayDubs
                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            • Oct 2024

You were right. I more or less fell into it and it's a prime example of how in my life, I haven't made really bad choices, but I could have made better choices. I was a computer nerd, but loved cars, and I guess a bit retarded. Late 90's, if I had perused computers, I'd probably make 2x what I make now, and would have made it a lot faster. This is a field where you are either a HERO or a ZERO and now I'm the hero, but was the zero for a long time. Went through a lot of chit to say the least. Here is the thing, if you are smart enough to really be good, you probably undersold yourself and should be doing something better. However if you aren't that smart, you'll never be that good. Fortunate thing for me now is for a few years now I've worked away from actually turning wrenches. It's been a couple years since I have pulled an engine or trans. I just diagnose and send it to the other guys. Now, I'm looking at much better things, but it isn't easy.

Comment

• TheParish
                              • Oct 2024

I would've bet a years salary that a woman was driving that car

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Godfrd
                                He is dead.
                                This made me laugh pretty hard for some reason

Comment

• IAMBEE
                                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                  • Sep 2024

blown away to see it wasn't a woman driving, probably the baldcel was envious of the chad with hair.

Comment

• JTMiscer
                                    Sick Kunt
                                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                    • Sep 2024

Glad the guy survived. That shop is going to be paying him a lot of money.
                                    Pure Blood Crew

Comment

Working...