X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EireGunner
    ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    • Sep 2024

Miscers with Kids

I have one kid. Age 6 months to about 3 were not too bad but some days after work I didn't want to go home lol

Anyway she's now six. From 3 to now has been amazing. Definitely the golden years

To any brahs with young babies or toddlers and are thinking of roping, don't.

it gets much better to the extent you don't want them to get any older srs

she's fun, independent, beautiful, smart

any brahs have similar experiences?
  • Getter_done
    • Sep 2024

What a wholesome thread.

Comment

• Arthax
      • Sep 2024

I have a nine month old boy. I like this stage a lot since he’s just happy and cute and not able to get into too much trouble

Comment

• EireGunner
        ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Arthax
        I have a nine month old boy. I like this stage a lot since he’s just happy and cute and not able to get into too much trouble
        For me the trouble started when she could start walking and trying to talk

In department stores I'd be chasing after her everywhere lol and she'd be shouting at me to let her do whatever the full she wanted

Since 5 she brushes her teeth, wipes her own ass/ bidet, gets own water ..... so mamy things o need not worry about

It's pure freedom compared to the beginning

Comment

• EireGunner
          ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Getter_done
          What a wholesome thread.
          Any plans for kids?

Comment

• Getter_done
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EireGunner

Any plans for kids?
            Lolz no.

Comment

• Arthax
              • Sep 2024

For me the trouble started when she could start walking and trying to talk

In department stores I'd be chasing after her everywhere lol and she'd be shouting at me to let her do whatever the full she wanted

Since 5 she brushes her teeth, wipes her own ass/ bidet, gets own water ..... so mamy things o need not worry about

It's pure freedom compared to the beginning
              Yeah I’m both excited and not excited for him to walk and become really mobile lol. But that independence later on does sound nice!

Comment

• Chasbrah
                • Oct 2024

How old were you brahs when you decided to have kids? Otherwise, was it an accident? How did the dynamic with your partner change after and have your life plans shifted?

Comment

• EireGunner
                  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Chasbrah
                  How old were you brahs when you decided to have kids? Otherwise, was it an accident? How did the dynamic with your partner change after and have your life plans shifted?
                  I was 36. Wanted to enjoy life before committing. And get partying out of my system. Was all planned according to our schedule (choosing city to live, buying home, setting g up business)

Not gonna lie,relationship with wife suffered in beginning. Felt like a duty not relationship. But as Kid got older wife and I got closer. Right now all is good.

Comment

• IAMBEE
                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                    • Sep 2024

I always enjoyed time with my kid, but couldn’t wait for her to get older. The older they get the more you can learn what they think, feel, enjoy. My daughter is about to turn 7 now and I enjoy every minute with her.

Comment

• Chasbrah
                      • Oct 2024

Thanks for legit replies brahs - I'm a bit younger than EireGunner was when he chose to have kids but do wonder if it's the wisest idea. Both professionals, high cost of living area, just settled in house with mortgage and enjoying life, so not keen to recomplicate it all again with kids. While I might be comfortable with that, my mid-20's gf is keen for kids, I can tell. Don't want to string her along too long though if I remain undecided.....

Comment

• Headturner1
                        Welcome to the party pal
                        • Sep 2024
                        • Wa
                        • 77.625”
                        • 275lbs

I thought you were old af op?

Comment

• EireGunner
                          ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                          • Sep 2024

Thanks for legit replies brahs - I'm a bit younger than EireGunner was when he chose to have kids but do wonder if it's the wisest idea. Both professionals, high cost of living area, just settled in house with mortgage and enjoying life, so not keen to recomplicate it all again with kids. While I might be comfortable with that, my mid-20's gf is keen for kids, I can tell. Don't want to string her along too long though if I remain undecided.....
                          The pressure from gf/ fiance/ wife is real

but I resisted and so should any man until time is right.

women of course base choices on feelings. My wife has thanked me more than once for insisting on waiting and rejecting her until it was the right time otherwise it might have been much harder

Comment

• Luc1fer
                            • Sep 2024

I'm debating it, they're so expensive it'll push out retirement for another decade. I understand it's "priceless" once you have them, but the equation is different prior.
                            ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔠𝔎, 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥

Comment

• RustledJimmies
                              Alpha Pupper
                              • Sep 2024

My mind has always been set on no kids. Initially going into my 30s I was reconsidering but it's forgotten about again.

Bit of a grim take on it but not sure I'd want to bring up a child the way the world is and heading, plus the cost of living crisis is phucking hard for me right now.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Luc1fer
                                I'm debating it, they're so expensive it'll push out retirement for another decade. I understand it's "priceless" once you have them, but the equation is different prior.
                                Yep

Our salaries combined per month is around 19,000 and after mortgage, kindergarten, banny, art and taekwando class I'm wondering where the money went. We save some and invest but things i just mentioned leave a massive hole

Comment

• EireGunner
                                  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by RustledJimmies
                                  My mind has always been set on no kids. Initially going into my 30s I was reconsidering but it's forgotten about again.

Bit of a grim take on it but not sure I'd want to bring up a child the way the world is and heading, plus the cost of living crisis is phucking hard for me right now.
                                  I no longer live in the west so think I'm far enough away from the degeneracy but it still worries me

Comment

• coast2coastam
                                    👽
                                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                    • Sep 2024
                                    • United States

I no longer live in the west so think I'm far enough away from the degeneracy but it still worries me
                                    Where do you live if you don't mind saying?

Congrats on the healthy kid too.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                      ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by coast2coastam

Where do you live if you don't mind saying?

Congrats on the healthy kid too.
                                      I'm split between Hong Kong and Korea. No worries asking man

Comment

• coast2coastam
                                        👽
                                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                        • Sep 2024
                                        • United States

Damn mirin

I've always wanted to go to those two places. How do they compare?

Comment

• RustledJimmies
                                          Alpha Pupper
                                          • Sep 2024

Notbadman. Even Japan is stopping the hard line approach on immigration among other things.

It's worrying srs.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                            ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Getter_done

Lolz no.
                                            Why not? Teach them how to smoke

Comment

• EireGunner
                                              ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by coast2coastam

Damn mirin

I've always wanted to go to those two places. How do they compare?

since Beijing cracked down on things some of the joy has been sucked out of it . I prefer korea but not by that much. Hong Kong used to feel more international than now.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                                ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                                • Sep 2024

Notbadman. Even Japan is stopping the hard line approach on immigration among other things.

It's worrying srs.
                                                Yep and even in korea the process has started.

1. Complain about lack of labor.

2. Scare tactics about low birth rate

3. What about those brown folks over there? They need work

4. 30 years later....Hello our new president Vishnu Singh

Comment

• Cellytech
                                                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                  • Ireland

I have one kid. Age 6 months to about 3 were not too bad but some days after work I didn't want to go home lol

Anyway she's now six. From 3 to now has been amazing. Definitely the golden years

To any brahs with young babies or toddlers and are thinking of roping, don't.

it gets much better to the extent you don't want them to get any older srs

she's fun, independent, beautiful, smart

any brahs have similar experiences?
                                                  Yeah its nuts mang. That period of 3-6 went like lightning. My girl is almost 8 now. Shes my little sidekick srs. We travel UK/Eire/EU hitting BJJ & Judo comps year round. Scary how fast they grow though.

Comment

• Chasbrah
                                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Luc1fer

Retirement being pushed out is a real thing. It comes down to costs just going up for everything. As EireGunner says, even with good income, it's still hard.
                                                    My other concern would be it won't be any easier for the kids once they grow up, and despite the delayed retirement, even with a good professional income and some modest investments, I probably wouldn't have much to pass on to give them a hand up (while I'm still alive). That doesn't even begin to address the way of the world presently but I guess can't get too focused on that.

Mirin EireGunner geographic change. I've spent time in Hong Kong, China, Korea - much better culturally and socially. A trip there shows that China is likely to be the dominant superpower, compared to the advancing decay in western nations. It really goes against what western media portrays. Would be cool to raise kids multilingual as well.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                                      ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                                      • Sep 2024

Retirement being pushed out is a real thing. It comes down to costs just going up for everything. As EireGunner says, even with good income, it's still hard.
                                                      My other concern would be it won't be any easier for the kids once they grow up, and despite the delayed retirement, even with a good professional income and some modest investments, I probably wouldn't have much to pass on to give them a hand up (while I'm still alive). That doesn't even begin to address the way of the world presently but I guess can't get too focused on that.

Mirin EireGunner geographic change. I've spent time in Hong Kong, China, Korea - much better culturally and socially. A trip there shows that China is likely to be the dominant superpower, compared to the advancing decay in western nations. It really goes against what western media portrays. Would be cool to raise kids multilingual as well.
                                                      By 5 years old she was speaking English and Korean well enough. She doesn't live in hong kong at any length so hasn't learned Chinese except what they teach in her kindergarten

Comment

• Chasbrah
                                                        • Oct 2024

By 5 years old she was speaking English and Korean well enough. She doesn't live in hong kong at any length so hasn't learned Chinese except what they teach in her kindergarten
                                                        Nice bro.... she's still miles ahead of kids in the west by default and hasn't even had to try. Learning these languages later in life is much much harder.

Comment

• MMGA
                                                          • Sep 2024

In for 12 years

Comment

• MMGA
                                                            • Sep 2024

Yep and even in korea the process has started.

1. Complain about lack of labor.

2. Scare tactics about low birth rate

3. What about those brown folks over there? They need work

4. 30 years later....Hello our new president Vishnu Singh
                                                            ....says the immigrant

Comment

• EireGunner
                                                              ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MMGA

....says the immigrant
                                                              correction- expat^^

plus- i went through strict visa process, i assimilated into the culture, married a local woman, opened a business that employs local people, learned the language to an intermediate level and havent raped anyone yet

Comment

• IAMBEE
                                                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                                • Sep 2024

It helps that I'm single, live in a low cost of living area, everything is paid for and I only have 1 kid so the financial burden isn't as much of a hit. I suggest though if you can scrape together some extra money now is to invest it for them. My daughter is about to be 7yrs old but her 529 acct is fully funded provided the market does what it normally does and she goes to a good school but not great. Its expected to reach a value of 200+k by the time she needs it, I'm way happier about not having to reach into my pocket 11-12yrs from now and pay the full amount.

Comment

• OffWhiteBrah
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Sep 2024

i have a 7 and 18 yr old, much prefer them when they're older

Comment

• InsideMane
                                                                    😏
                                                                    • Sep 2024

How do you plan to raise her to be a good girl in this day and age where 16 year olds have double digit body counts

Comment

• EireGunner
                                                                      ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                                                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by InsideMane
                                                                      How do you plan to raise her to be a good girl in this day and age where 16 year olds have double digit body counts
                                                                      Not where I live

U need to get out of your ghetto

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                                                                        Dumbbell General
                                                                        • Sep 2024

I wish I could have kids, I just can’t afford them right now and don’t realistically see that happening within my girl’s biological window (we’re both late 20s - wouldn’t want to try past 35 under any circumstances). I’ve actually dreamt of becoming a father since my mid-teens though, weird as it sounds.

It really pisses me the fuck off that people with poor values and no resources are popping out a half dozen babies and getting rewarded by the government, meanwhile hard working productive members of society are either struggling to support just themselves or are selfish, outright rejecting the idea of having children (usually in favors of cats or dogs JFL). Society is fucked up.

One of my cousins recently had her 3rd kid with a new methhead baby daddy. The dude is a junkie roofer with a mouth full of missing teeth and he left as soon as she got knocked up. She hasn’t worked since even before COVID, she just gets food stamps and SSI benefits. You know how much Uncle Sam gave her on her taxes this year. TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. It’s fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• InsideMane
                                                                          😏
                                                                          • Sep 2024

Not where I live

U need to get out of your ghetto
                                                                          Lmao

Adorable - another naive parent that thinks all young girls are innocent princesses

Listen boyo, my first ever girlfriend was 15 when we met, she lived in a mansion, had a millionaire father and stay at home mum.

Back then I was broke as shit, walked around in baggy jeans, air force ones, hoodies and looked like a thug.

This girl was the complete opposite - well spoken, drop dead gorgeous, conservatively dressed, driven as hell and we were pretty much in love.

i used to finger fuck her in the back of her dad’s van when he’d drive us around. I fucked her in ther living room in every position when her parents to bed. I’d stay over and we’d fuck like rabbits. She had already been with 4 dudes before me. And she was a 8/10 and very intelligent/polite/beautifuletc.

her sister was 14 and had already been with 6 dudes.

plz bare in mind this was before social media was even prevalent and this girl lived in a fairly quiet village, she wasn’t a city girl.

All her friends were sloots too. Her best friend sucked my boys dick outside on the streets at a party I hosted the first night she met him lol.

The point I’m trying to make is she was the antithesis of ghetto, all of those girls were, a lot of these girls went to private schools and chit and they were some of the biggest hoes

you’re probably a nice dude but you’re worryingly out of touch if you think only ghetto girls are thotting.

Comment

• exsparky
                                                                            indefinitely committed
                                                                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                                            • Oct 2024
                                                                            • 34
                                                                            • Colorado

I have 3.

1.5 to 5 year old its the best age.
                                                                            You can pick them up.
                                                                            Every thing they say is funny.
                                                                            They want to do whatever you are doing.

After that-

All I can do is teach them to read, math, budget their money, mma and to field strip a glock.

Comment

• Toker095
                                                                              SICK CUNT
                                                                              • Oct 2024
                                                                              • 338
                                                                              • Earth
                                                                              • 6'2
                                                                              • 171

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by InsideMane
                                                                              ded

Comment

• John L
                                                                                Registered User
                                                                                • Sep 2024
                                                                                • 126

#40
                                                                                My son is 2 and a half and honestly it's been awesome the entire time srs.

Have another on the way, wife is 2 months pregnant now

Comment

Working...