Comment

• HGHgutpump
      • Sep 2024

It's already here, but apparently it got delisted

I'm already about an hour in

Comment

• Chasbrah
        • Oct 2024

Unlisted by Youtube.... it really doesn't help the narrative of non-censorship.

I haven't been taken with JRE before, I've found it slow and rambling. This is no exception and I'm out already. The very first question around TheView could have been answered quickly and powerfully but it just turned into rambling and never really got to the point on his contrasting treatment by the media.

I'll be interested if this hurts versus boosts him.

Comment

• kettenhund
          • Oct 2024

10/10

Comment

• Dom Mzztti
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Chasbrah
            I haven't been taken with JRE before, I've found it slow and rambling. This is no exception and I'm out already. The very first question around TheView could have been answered quickly and powerfully but it just turned into rambling and never really got to the point on his contrasting treatment by the media.

Rogan is a stoner and the reason I didn’t care. I expected the stakes of being right before the election would keep them reasonable.

The out of touch development turns me off. Either becoming radical loses votes.

Comment

• misc
              registered confuser
              • Sep 2024

The fact it's unlisted is crazy

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                Dumbbell General
                • Sep 2024

I’m about 30 minutes in, good listen so far. Trump is composed and Joe is keeping him on topic. Dis gonna be good.

Also, Trump just wrapped up 3 hours on JRE, flew to Michigan and walked out decked in black & gold to The Undertaker theme srs

We’re witnessing the comeback of the century.

Comment

• ispy
                  🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
                  • Sep 2024

Damn, Harris did a smart thing by not attending a JRE podcast. It would be career-ending for her.
                  ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨
                  ▨ I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.▨
                  ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

Comment

• Goobaaa
                    • Sep 2024
                    • New York

Originally posted by GuineaDago585
                    I’m about 30 minutes in, good listen so far. Trump is composed and Joe is keeping him on topic. Dis gonna be good.

Also, Trump just wrapped up 3 hours on JRE, flew to Michigan and walked out decked in black & gold to The Undertaker theme srs

This nikkas swag is unmatched

Comment

• zere0wn
                      • Oct 2024

as long as trump doesn't say anything stupid this obviously is a boost to him. being able to talk coherently for 3 hours is sadly not a guarantee for presidential candidates

Comment

• EireGunner
                        ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                        • Sep 2024

Unlisted by Youtube.... it really doesn't help the narrative of non-censorship.

Listen to this phaggot

It's a fucking conversation

You want entertainment? You want Trump to juggle for you?

Pathetic soy

Comment

• captain picard
                          Engage
                          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by EireGunner

Listen to this phaggot

Pathetic soy
                          Halfway to Hell is still not a recommended destination.

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                            Cheetah
                            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by zere0wn
                            as long as trump doesn't say anything stupid this obviously is a boost to him. being able to talk coherently for 3 hours is sadly not a guarantee for presidential candidates
                            Have you seen Kamala without her teleprompter? Just dead air and her repeating some word salad nonsense.
                            It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• Shysty
                              • Oct 2024
                              • Your moms bed
                              • Mog
                              • Mog

It dropped

Comment

• Jelly
                                • Oct 2024

I’m 25 minutes in and i’m hoping it gets better because so far it’s been a whole bunch of nothing

trump 2024 btw

Comment

• zere0wn
                                  • Oct 2024

slightly off topic - can anyone tell me what exactly trump said on Jan 6? seems like consensus is he tried to overthrow or at least incite riot. but obviously the liberals control the media so what's the hard evidence?

Comment

• Basedbaby!
                                    • Oct 2024

lol I just saw a thread on Reddit where everyone was taking trumps side and the thread got locked because of all the death threats from liberals these freaks have pushed away half of their voters. I talked to a far left acquaintance the other day and she voted for trump. She fucking hates trump but she voted for him over kamal lol.

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                                      Cheetah
                                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Basedbaby!

lol I just saw a thread on Reddit where everyone was taking trumps side and the thread got locked because of all the death threats from liberals these freaks have pushed away half of their voters. I talked to a far left acquaintance the other day and she voted for trump. She fucking hates trump but she voted for him over kamal lol.
                                      That's basically where it's at with most normal people these days. The left have allowed their extreme deep-end to become so prevalent and loud that they've been actively turning away anyone who isn't batshit crazy. They truly allowed the lunatics to control the asylum. Only people they still got is the extremists, vote blue no matter who shitlibs for life, and welfare cases.
                                      It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• Chasbrah
                                        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by EireGunner

Listen to this phaggot

Pathetic soy
                                        No, I don't want entertainment, I want to see someone engage with the points the interviewer raises and appear sharp and like they know what they're doing. He was asked a straight forward question about his contrasting treatment by the media and the hipocrisy of people like Whoopi Goldberg and he just started waffling on about The Apprentice and how popular it was before vaguely perhaps addressing the question that was handed to him on a platter. It's nothing on watching Biden's obvious dementia, but it looks like he's going the same way when he can't answer a simple question that would go in his favour and was handed to him on a plate.

I have no investment in the US election and it looks like you're stuck with two very average choices. I guess at the end of the day, they're just figureheads and it's the same bureaucrats and big business interests running the show. If he's elected, time will tell if he will bring in the policies he says- it was an interesting departure from the last 50 years when he decided to minimize involvement in foreign conflicts.

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by HGHgutpump
                                          It's already here, but apparently it got delisted

I'm already about an hour in

Joe Rogan himself said it wasn't delisted and no conspiracy, he just tweeted that they paused uploading until Spotify could upload and Spotify had a little glitch so they waited a few hours to be fair on Youtube

Comment

• wincel
                                            Incel Inside
                                            • Sep 2024
                                            • Soviet Union

So how is Trump going to make consumer goods affordable if manufactured in America?
                                            Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• CEOofHNNG
                                              • Sep 2024

This interview is great. Trump communicates very differently when it's a calm conversation, more intelligently. I'm 37 minutes in and he's a bit more intelligent than I expected.

I had this theory that he sometimes rambles on and on because it's a certain learned skillset, aimed at maintaining attention (for power purposes) and stuff like this confirms my belief. He doesn't need to ramble on, he can have pretty good conversations and isn't that extreme.

This has legitimately increased my support for him; I hope he wins over Kamala. I genuinely believe that Kamala couldn't hold a quality sincere conversation like this and doesn't have a lot of the wisdom he does have.

Comment

• EireGunner
                                                ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
                                                • Sep 2024

No, I don't want entertainment, I want to see someone engage with the points the interviewer raises and appear sharp and like they know what they're doing. He was asked a straight forward question about his contrasting treatment by the media and the hipocrisy of people like Whoopi Goldberg and he just started waffling on about The Apprentice and how popular it was before vaguely perhaps addressing the question that was handed to him on a platter. It's nothing on watching Biden's obvious dementia, but it looks like he's going the same way when he can't answer a simple question that would go in his favour and was handed to him on a plate.

I have no investment in the US election and it looks like you're stuck with two very average choices. I guess at the end of the day, they're just figureheads and it's the same bureaucrats and big business interests running the show. If he's elected, time will tell if he will bring in the policies he says- it was an interesting departure from the last 50 years when he decided to minimize involvement in foreign conflicts.
                                                Did not read a single fucking word

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                                  • Oct 2024

this was the nail in the coffin for kamala. she will soon be one of those people that ran for president that we never hear of again....even from democrats

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                    • Oct 2024

Holy shit I went to bed right before it dropped. Tactical nuke. 8m views in 8 hours and it was dropped late at night

going to watch now

Comment

• AWillis
                                                      • Sep 2024

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                                                        Dumbbell General
                                                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by CEOofHNNG
                                                        This interview is great. Trump communicates very differently when it's a calm conversation, more intelligently. I'm 37 minutes in and he's a bit more intelligent than I expected.

I had this theory that he sometimes rambles on and on because it's a certain learned skillset, aimed at maintaining attention (for power purposes) and stuff like this confirms my belief. He doesn't need to ramble on, he can have pretty good conversations and isn't that extreme.

This has legitimately increased my support for him; I hope he wins over Kamala. I genuinely believe that Kamala couldn't hold a quality sincere conversation like this and doesn't have a lot of the wisdom he does have.
                                                        Agreed. I don’t think I ever heard Trump articulate such a strong command of American history before. Dude is giving lessons about the Lincoln family, Robert E. Lee, tariffs and William McKinley. There’s a little rambling on the podcast too but he calls it “the weave” which is a strategy. They talk about it at some point early on.

Comment

• eddiehaskell
                                                          • Oct 2024

Agreed. I don’t think I ever heard Trump articulate such a strong command of American history before. Dude is giving lessons about the Lincoln family, Robert E. Lee, tariffs and William McKinley. There’s a little rambling on the podcast too but he calls it “the weave” which is a strategy. They talk about it at some point early on.
                                                          could you honestly imagine the pain it would be for the interviewer to sit and talk with someone as fake as kamala for 3 hours? i mean that would be the equivalent of water boarding

Comment

• Woofienugget
                                                            • Oct 2024

I just read apparently Rogan was laughing at him when he asked Trump about specifics regarding the election being stolen and Trump talking about Hunter Biden and the laptop. Can anyone verify?

Comment

• Suave_2000
                                                              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                              • Oct 2024
                                                              • Peru
                                                              • 6 feet
                                                              • 175 lbs

I wanted to hear about what were his plans for dealing with fentanyl coming trough the border and the Mexican cartels in Mexico. Vance has mentioned attacking them directly but from what i can recall i dont remember trump ever saying that. The fentanyl and human trafficking businesses are so much profitable for them that they have the funds to bribe the mexican government and militaries so it has become extremely difficult to deal with that threat.

The current mexican government is pretty much openly partenered with the Sinaloa cartel, a couple weeks ago the former mexican chief of national security was sentenced to 40 years for cooperating with the Sinaloa cartel, I would like to see more current or former mexican politicians put on trial in the US too, the supreme court has said that its ok to take any means necessary to bring someone to justice so trump could send small forces to abduct mexican politicians and high profile cartel memebers alike. A military intervention doesnt have to be a full blown bombing campaign that kills innocent civilians it could also mean limited operations to bring certain people to justice i dont see a high risk there in terms of harming innocent bystanders and the mexican military is astronomicaly outclased by the US so its very likely that they would simply refuse to put up a fight.

The fentanyl epidemic is probably THE biggest current issue to deal with, its now the single largest cause of death for adults... Let that sink in. Not cancer, not gun fights, not car crashed not industrial accidents. etc. Its fentanyl overdoses.. How is that not cosidered a direct terrorist attack by an international drug cartel?

Comment

• Havoc00
                                                                • Sep 2024
                                                                • Jerz

Holy fucking based

Comment

• JugHead96
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by eddiehaskell
                                                                  could you honestly imagine the pain it would be for the interviewer to sit and talk with someone as fake as kamala for 3 hours? i mean that would be the equivalent of water boarding
                                                                  She reminds me of Justin Trudeau with her political style which is enough for me

Comment

• OliverHeldens
                                                                    Registered User
                                                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Suave_2000
                                                                    I wanted to hear about what were his plans for dealing with fentanyl coming trough the border and the Mexican cartels in Mexico. Vance has mentioned attacking them directly but from what i can recall i dont remember trump ever saying that. The fentanyl and human trafficking businesses are so much profitable for them that they have the funds to bribe the mexican government and militaries so it has become extremely difficult to deal with that threat.

The current mexican government is pretty much openly partenered with the Sinaloa cartel, a couple weeks ago the former mexican chief of national security was sentenced to 40 years for cooperating with the Sinaloa cartel, I would like to see more current or former mexican politicians put on trial in the US too, the supreme court has said that its ok to take any means necessary to bring someone to justice so trump could send small forces to abduct mexican politicians and high profile cartel memebers alike. A military intervention doesnt have to be a full blown bombing campaign that kills innocent civilians it could also mean limited operations to bring certain people to justice i dont see a high risk there in terms of harming innocent bystanders and the mexican military is astronomicaly outclased by the US so its very likely that they would simply refuse to put up a fight.

The fentanyl epidemic is probably THE biggest current issue to deal with, its now the single largest cause of death for adults... Let that sink in. Not cancer, not gun fights, not car crashed not industrial accidents. etc. Its fentanyl overdoses.. How is that not cosidered a direct terrorist attack by an international drug cartel?
                                                                    Vance has said this many times, but the best way for them to address the Fentanyl crisis is to improve the economy in areas where manufacturing has left a void. Basically giving people purpose and opportunity again should keep them from ever wanting to touch Fentanyl in the first place. Obviously strenghtening the border as well, but you're never going to fully cut off the supply so it works better to make sure people are employed.

Comment

• ordoabchao
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      ⭐⭐⭐
                                                                      • Sep 2024

I'm voting for Trump but it wasn't an amazing interview by any means in my opinion. The 3 hour format has never been ideal to me. It is really nice that it allows people to speak, but even as Trump mentioned many times he does a " weave" and comes back to the topic. So it's a lot of filler that I'm not quite interested in.

Comment

• Havoc00
                                                                        Registered User
                                                                        • Sep 2024
                                                                        • Jerz

Originally posted by ordoabchao
                                                                        I'm voting for Trump but it wasn't an amazing interview by any means in my opinion. The 3 hour format has never been ideal to me. It is really nice that it allows people to speak, but even as Trump mentioned many times he does a " weave" and comes back to the topic. So it's a lot of filler that I'm not quite interested in.
                                                                        Literally every 3 hour podcast could be condensed into like 45 minutes

Comment

• Babayaga
                                                                          Vote Nov 5th
                                                                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by wincel
                                                                          So how is Trump going to make consumer goods affordable if manufactured in America?
                                                                          Not sure if srs

Comment

• AWillis
                                                                            Registered User
                                                                            • Sep 2024
                                                                            • 231

over 1 million likes on the rogan video

Comment

• Havoc00
                                                                              Registered User
                                                                              • Sep 2024
                                                                              • 1435
                                                                              • Jerz

#39
                                                                              How does Trump has so much energy/stamina? Srs

Comment

• wincel
                                                                                Incel Inside
                                                                                • Sep 2024
                                                                                • 2111
                                                                                • Soviet Union

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Babayaga

Not sure if srs
                                                                                Pls enlighten me.
                                                                                Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

Working...