X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeLowrrrey
    • Oct 2024

EV cars are for poor people. Rich MOGGERS drive V8s, V10s, and V12s

Inb4 COPE.

Nothing more MOGGER and FLEX than a loud high revving ICE engine. Imagine Billionaire Oil sheeks selling their collections jist to drive EV. Imagine Andrew Tat, Jeff Bezos and Jay Leno selling their car collection to drive EV.

• rollerball
    • Oct 2024

what do you drive, OP

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by rollerball
      what do you drive, OP
      I'm a poor, what I drive doesn't matter.

What matters is what MOGGERS do. The world revolves around them. They don't drive EV. Oil Sheikhs drive the loudest ICE vehicles to show their MOGGER status.

We've been indoctrined and forced to drive EV while the Wealthy have full blown access to ICE cars
      Last edited by MikeLowrrrey; 10-26-2024, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• LuigiMiami731
        AKA Horse Choker
        • Oct 2024

You are drinking the kool aid bro. Real moggers have chauffeurs to drive you to all the important meetings.

Sometimes you get to the point where you mog by having your own private jet and rocket to.

Comment

• JugHead96
          • Oct 2024

Real Gs whip 70/80s gmc pick up trucks with a SBC 350

Comment

• JugHead96
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by LuigiMiami731
            You are drinking the kool aid bro. Real moggers have chauffeurs to drive you to all the important meetings.

Sometimes you get to the point where you mog by having your own private jet and rocket too.
            I’d rather mogg yellow stone style then be a pussy who has people who hold umbrellas over your head and drive you to appointments just lmao couldn’t pay me to have that life

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by LuigiMiami731

Sometimes you get to the point where you mog by having your own private jet and rocket to.

SOMETIMES they are chauffeured around. It's not all the time, it just an option when it comes to conducting business.

When they drive themselves to something like a party, it's always million dollar ICE cars like Ferarri, Lamborghini, Bugatti, and McLaren

Comment

• MM_
                Super Moderator
                • Oct 2024

if only there were a v8 hatchback

Comment

• TwoTailedSperm
                  Registered Abuser
                  • Sep 2024

forced to drive EVs?

Comment

• Mulloway
                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                    • Sep 2024

Bruh your example of a mogger is some poofter with his car in the frame drinking a phaggy little coffee waiting for his other 'look at me I have a car' friend to turn up so they can sit there and look at their cars in a cafe.

Pretty fkn gay ngl. And I like cars srs.

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                      Cheetah
                      • Oct 2024

EV's are truly the NPC cars. Seems like everyone driving an EV right now are the same people who were driving some Prius or other eco hybrid over a decade ago. It's a mixture of virtue signaling shitlibs trying to show off their Al Gore politics and eco commuters who want the cheapest to run point A to point B machine, both groups having zero interest in cars.

It's no wonder why there only seems to be a limited market for them, and why the sales spiked rapidly with the long term interest falling off a cliff.
                      It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                        Retired
                        • Oct 2024
                        • Florida

Real moggers take helicopters and private jets

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                          Cheetah
                          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Mulloway
                          Bruh your example of a mogger is some poofter with his car in the frame drinking a phaggy little coffee waiting for his other 'look at me I have a car' friend to turn up so they can sit there and look at their cars in a cafe.

Pretty fkn gay ngl. And I like cars srs.
                          Funny thing is it's usually EVcels doing that sort of shit. Most genuine car enthusiasts just want to take their car out on a nice day and enjoy driving it. Nobody really enjoys driving EV's because they are all about as interesting as a washing machine and probably need to be getting recharged constantly so they just park them and sip on soy lattes.

Comment

• Mulloway
                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Mr Cheeto

Funny thing is it's usually EVcels doing that sort of shit. Most genuine car enthusiasts just want to take their car out on a nice day and enjoy driving it. Nobody really enjoys driving EV's because they are all about as interesting as a washing machine and probably need to be getting recharged constantly so they just park them and sip on soy lattes.
                            Yeah the idea of trying out a fully charged EV in a straight line excites me but without that sweet exhaust sound and engine sound it's just gonna get old pretty fast. Glad I got to grow up with ice cars.

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                              Cheetah
                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Mulloway

Yeah the idea of trying out a fully charged EV in a straight line excites me but without that sweet exhaust sound and engine sound it's just gonna get old pretty fast. Glad I got to grow up with ice cars.
                              0-60 acceleration is literally the only exciting thing anyone can attribute to driving an EV and it does get boring quick because there's far more to what makes cars fun to drive than that.

Comment

• Mulloway
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Mr Cheeto

0-60 acceleration is literally the only exciting thing anyone can attribute to driving an EV and it does get boring quick because there's far more to what makes cars fun to drive than that.
                                Agreed. I forgot to mention vibration. Only ever been in or driven v8s, 6s and 4s but have lots of good memories. I think without the sound and vibration adding to the g force of accelerating and cornering it would just be 50% or less of the experience.

Comment

• OneLegSquats
                                  Platinum Member
                                  • Sep 2024

OP is the biggest bum on the Misc. About a year ago he admitted he drove a beat up early 2000's Civic with cataract headlights. Biggest case of 'champagne taste with lemonade pockets' I've ever seen srs

Comment

• Dom Mzztti
                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by OneLegSquats
                                    OP is the biggest bum on the Misc. About a year ago he admitted he drove a beat up early 2000's Civic with cataract headlights. Biggest case of 'champagne taste with lemonade pockets' I've ever seen srs
                                    Lol

You can fix headlights cheaply.

I drove a hybrid and non-hybrid of the same car recently, and the hybrid was maddeningly ghai. Super efficient on fuel. Just not mindless organic control.

Comment

• MikeLowrrrey
                                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by OneLegSquats

Wrong, I've never owned a Civic

Comment

• trx250r
                                        • Oct 2024

Opposite is true, EVs are for the rich. Nothing faster for acceleration than a top of the line stripped down Tesla. ICE's bring the avg guy to work. Try using a Tesla at 10F, lithiums hate to be charged in cold weather. They should've made a billion of those Gen2 Priuses, that's peak ICE for commuting.

Comment

Working...