What's the weirdest thing you've seen your neighbors doing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneLegSquats
    Platinum Member
    • Sep 2024

What's the weirdest thing you've seen your neighbors doing?

I got nothing interesting. Other than when I was a kid our neighbor was like an 80 year old woman and she was such a curtain twitcher srs. I'd go outside and get that feeling like I was being watched so I'd turn around and see her miserable old face peeking thru the curtains. I should've bent over and spread my asscheeks to the old cunt srs. I remember as I got a bit older me and a buddy filled a condom with a bit of milk and tied it to her door knob lols
  • LuigiMiami731
    AKA Horse Choker
    • Oct 2024

She wanted you to butt fuck her like a prison movie bro.

You dun fucked up.

Comment

• Shysty
      • Oct 2024
      • Your moms bed
      • Mog
      • Mog

Never really had crazy neighbors

my neighbors now are boomers that drink and smoke weed all day

I’m like the youngest homeowner and mixed…all my neighbors are white, married, and have kids damn near the same age as me

Comment

• InsideMane
        😏
        • Sep 2024

Not my neighbour, but years ago when my sister lived in the hood, she had a BBC neighbour that knocked on her door and shoot his shot at her

Once he got rejected - she was about to close the door he put his foot inbetween to stop it and put his hand on her waist and persisted. Eventually he dipped

She called her husband and told him about it. worst thing is her beta husband knew where he lived but was scared to go around and approach him bc he intimidated him, and so he asked for my help smh
        Last edited by InsideMane; 10-26-2024, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• TryingMen
          • Oct 2024

I don't interact or watch them at all. Prefer they didn't exist

Comment

• wincel
            Incel Inside
            • Sep 2024
            • Soviet Union

She wanted to smash
            Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• r32gojirra
              Registered NEET
              • Oct 2024

My neighbours would give my real estate agent half their salary every month so that they could live in my house. I always thought that was a weird thing to do.

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                • Sep 2024

had a neighbor get blackout drunk n blast sum pigeons in his front lawn wit a shotgun

cops came thru n he was just layin passed out on tha porch wit feathers all over the place n tha mossberg layin in tha driveway

Comment

• TheParish
                  • Oct 2024

Suburbs are weird, man.

Comment

• LtGoose
                    Podunks Alt Account
                    • Oct 2024
                    • Dallas, TX

They told me some dude called himself OneLegSquats and they saw him struggling to squat 75lbs

Comment

• Mulloway
                      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                      • Sep 2024

Current neighbour is an old goblin looking cunt. Rides his ride on mower everywhere and is constantly burning shit. I dont mind when he burns bio matter it's when he burns plastic etc that I get rustled. Sometimes it's the middle of summer in fire ban season you go outside at night and there is a burnt plastic smell in the air. Cant wait for the old cunt to die srs.

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                        &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                        • Sep 2024

also got this crazy liberal tatted up green hair lady down tha street wit a autistic son that got this weird tricycle bike that got stolen cuz he just left it layin on the side of the road

she was bein hella rude 2 me about it 4 sum reason prob tryna accuse me of sum shit so i said she wuz lyin bout him only bein autistic called him fully retarded n said he look like a deep sea fish n said she need 2 teach him 2 stay away from tha chocolate mans house or im callin child protective services on her 4 lettin a retard run loose n that shut her up real quick lmfao

Comment

• Channel83
                          Degenerate User
                          • Oct 2024

I was burying a body in the garden late at night and the fuckers were filming me on their phones.

Comment

• THE-BEEF
                            • Sep 2024

When I was in college one of my drunk neighbor's punched out a glass window on the garage on the house I was renting. This happened in the middle of the night. I was woken up by the to the sounds of sirens and a cop knocking at the door. The dumb fuck punched out the window, cut the shit out of his arm and fell down on the ground bleeding out untill someone saw him and called an ambulance. The next day I looked at the damage and there was blood everywhere, it looked like a murder scene. The guy ended up making it but sustained some pretty bad damage to his arm.

Comment

• BolognaNbeans
                              Excellent Poster
                              • Sep 2024

Comment

• Channel83
                                Degenerate User
                                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by BolognaNbeans

Comment

• Drop40lbs
                                  • Sep 2024

back in my alcoholcel days, i'd run out naked to the stairs at night and fap

haven't seen any weird shiet from neighbors tho

Comment

• THE-BEEF
                                    • Sep 2024

I also had an overweight lesbian neighbor that would tan in the nude. She would do it in her secluded back yard but I could see it from my upper level rooms. She was old and had tons of tats and purple hair, it was gross.

Comment

• Dontoewsmebro
                                      Das it Mein
                                      • Oct 2024
                                      • ATLien

Weird, and awkward... When I was like 15 I went over to my friends place who had an older brother to play GTA Vice City with him. His older brother was like 17 at the time. Anyways, they invite me to stay over for dinner. As we are eating, and finish up...I'm sitting at the table with my friend, and his mom, his dad and older brother leave to go upstairs. His dad starts chasing him down the stairs(lol) yelling what is this. He catches him and starts slapping the chit out of him it was loud too.

He found weed in his room, and all while this is going on the mom is yelling "stop! omg whats going on! Honey knock it off!"

I'm sitting there at the dinner table all like....

Comment

• Juggernaut83
                                        Legen-Dairy
                                        • Sep 2024

I had a neighbor with early onset dementia in his mid 50s. He just passed about a month ago. I met him a year ago and he was mostly normal, it progressed crazy fast. Towards the end he would kinda wander the neighborhood when his wife was a work, people knew to keep an eye on him. Often he would come on my porch because he forgot which house was his. One time he was wandering around shirtless with a plate in his hand yelling his wife's name. Feels bad man.

Comment

• OneLegSquats
                                          Platinum Member
                                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Juggernaut83
                                          I had a neighbor with early onset dementia in his mid 50s. He just passed about a month ago. I met him a year ago and he was mostly normal, it progressed crazy fast. Towards the end he would kinda wander the neighborhood when his wife was a work, people knew to keep an eye on him. Often he would come on my porch because he forgot which house was his. One time he was wandering around shirtless with a plate in his hand yelling his wife's name. Feels bad man.
                                          Jesus christ that's just sad. I'd off myself before getting to that stage

Comment

Working...