• Show
Clear All
  • floridaman
    I'm your stepfather
    • Sep 2024
    • Tampa, Florida
    • 6'1"

Joe Rogan is LOW IQ

Why wouldnt he just STFU and let the man speak holy chit he is an insufferable phaggot. He started going on that tangent about being comedian like bro wtf was he even talking about?
    Florida Crew 🌴
    Misc Light Crew πŸ”¦
    HTC Crew πŸ”
  • Drop40lbs
    • Sep 2024

nah he did the right thing of pressing trump when he tried to dance around the question

Comment

• Luc1fer
      • Sep 2024

What are you talking about, Trump went on huge tangential rants. Didn't control him enough.
      β„­π”₯π”žπ”°π”’ π”ž 𝔠π”₯π”’π” π”Ž, 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”°π”’ π”ž π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π” π”₯

Comment

• Bsrkoacar
        • Sep 2024

Eh I like trump but I think you kinda have to corral trump in interviews cause he will go on tangents and can be kinda repetitive. I imagine a lot of people saw Trump speak for the first time and some of the repetitive chit was probably good but I've heard trump talk about the boarder 50 bazillion times, I'd rather hear him talk policy. Thought Joe did a pretty good job.

Comment

• thaifoon90
          • Sep 2024

nah, it was a good mix of banter and joe keeping him on topic
          +Positive Crew+
          Winter Arc Crew
          ​

Comment

• OneLegSquats
            Platinum Member
            • Sep 2024

I did notice Joe kept talking over Trump which isn't something he normally does. I guess it's nerves? Idk but it was irritating to listen to. At times both were just talking over eachother

Comment

• LuigiMiami731
              AKA Horse Choker
              • Oct 2024

Better watch your comments bro or Joe Rogan will find you and butt fuck you with no remorse.

Comment

• wincel
                Incel Inside
                • Sep 2024
                • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Bsrkoacar
                Eh I like trump but I think you kinda have to corral trump in interviews cause he will go on tangents and can be kinda repetitive. I imagine a lot of people saw Trump speak for the first time and some of the repetitive chit was probably good but I've heard trump talk about the boarder 50 bazillion times, I'd rather hear him talk policy. Thought Joe did a pretty good job.
                the weave lol
                Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• SlothStatue
                  • Oct 2024

Joe Rogan has more knowledge of mma history than any of us here. Recognize ffs!

Comment

• Justintense
                    Octobercel
                    • Oct 2024

Trump was going off topic a lot and Rogan had to keep leading him back. There were countless times Rogan would ask a specific question and Trump would start talking and instantly talk about something else. Rogan had to talk over him and bring him back to the specific question he's asking.

Comment

• BronsonStorm
                      ⭐
                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by OneLegSquats
                      I did notice Joe kept talking over Trump which isn't something he normally does. I guess it's nerves? Idk but it was irritating to listen to. At times both were just talking over eachother
                      Trump would go completely off topic from Joe's question, he just had to reel him back in.

Comment

• OneLegSquats
                        Platinum Member
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by BronsonStorm

Trump would go completely off topic from Joe's question, he just had to reel him back in.
                        No he did it directly after asking the question, he just talked over him. Probably doing sober october and his brain can't cope with the stimulation. Weedcels are sad

Comment

• Justintense
                          Octobercel
                          • Oct 2024

I’ve been listening to Rogan for 8 years, nearly every episode. I’ve never seen a guest go off topic as much as Trump. Rogan had to stop him to get him back to the specific question he asked. Rogan doesn’t normally interrupt. But if he doesn’t in this case Trump is just going to ramble on about something that has nothing to do with the question Rogan asked him. If he didn’t do this you just have a mess of a podcast of Trump rambling, instead of getting answers to specific good questions being asked.
                          Last edited by Justintense; Yesterday, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• DT928
                            • Oct 2024
                            • 5'10

Originally posted by Drop40lbs
                            nah he did the right thing of pressing trump when he tried to dance around the question
                            Imagine, answering questions directly for 3hrs: not going to happen.

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                              &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Justintense

I’ve been listening to Rogan for 8 years, nearly every episode. I’ve never seen a guest go off topic as much as Trump. Rogan had to stop him to get him back to the specific question he asked. Rogan doesn’t normally interrupt. But if he doesn’t in this case Trump is just going to ramble on about something that has nothing to do with the question Rogan asked him.
                              rogan was just gettin pissy that trump wasnt giving him tha answers he wanted. impressive amount of retardation n disrespect from joe tbh

imagine disrespecting a former US president by interrupting him in the middle of a story about how moving the experience of being in the lincoln bedroom after getting inaugurated was. Even if it was sum hyperbolic larp story trump was tellin 2 make himself sound more patriotic n invested in tha nation's history that's still worth listening to, be grateful he usin ur platform to do it. jesus christ rogan let a nigga cook...

he literally interrupted multiple times 2 ask the same retarded gradeschool question "BuT WhAt WaS it LIkE wHeN U firSt GoT iN THo!?" and "HoW MUcH poWER dO U rEAlly HaVe?" like wtf u keep askin these weird skeptical soundin leading questions like u want him 2 say sum shit bout how the president controlled by sum deepstate cabal or some shit nigga he in the middle of a campaign a month out from reelection he usin ur audience for exposure this aint a fuckin deathbed confessional lmao.

Also him actin immature n swearing n tryna bro down wit trump over sum media clapbacks n roasts n shit from a decade ago was cringe af... the dude 78 yrs old... rogan like fuckin 55... how u finna act all serious n butthurt over political shit when u got a random comedian or hunter or sum shit on ur show then when u get tha fuckin POTUS u act like a 19yr old frat kid know it all douche... rogan is a fuckin insect lmao.

Comment

• wincel
                                Incel Inside
                                • Sep 2024
                                • Soviet Union

People here seem shocked that Trump is a bullshitter.
                                Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• JugHead96
                                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Big Bllrrrd

rogan was just gettin pissy that trump wasnt giving him tha answers he wanted. impressive amount of retardation n disrespect from joe tbh

imagine disrespecting a former US president by interrupting him in the middle of a story about how moving the experience of being in the lincoln bedroom after getting inaugurated was. Even if it was sum hyperbolic larp story trump was tellin 2 make himself sound more patriotic n invested in tha nation's history that's still worth listening to, be grateful he usin ur platform to do it. jesus christ rogan let a nigga cook...

he literally interrupted multiple times 2 ask the same retarded gradeschool question "BuT WhAt WaS it LIkE wHeN U firSt GoT iN THo!?" and "HoW MUcH poWER dO U rEAlly HaVe?" like wtf u keep askin these weird skeptical soundin leading questions like u want him 2 say sum shit bout how the president controlled by sum deepstate cabal or some shit nigga he in the middle of a campaign a month out from reelection he usin ur audience for exposure this aint a fuckin deathbed confessional lmao.

Also him actin immature n swearing n tryna bro down wit trump over sum media clapbacks n roasts n shit from a decade ago was cringe af... the dude 78 yrs old... rogan like fuckin 55... how u finna act all serious n butthurt over political shit when u got a random comedian or hunter or sum shit on ur show then when u get tha fuckin POTUS u act like a 19yr old frat kid know it all douche... rogan is a fuckin insect lmao.
                                  I don’t know how else trump could have answered the β€œwhat was it like when you first got in the White House?” Lmao trump answered like 5 times but for some reason wasn’t good enough for joe

Comment

• OneLegSquats
                                    Platinum Member
                                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Big Bllrrrd

This
                                    As I said Rogan is probably doing sober october and his brain is overstimulated, classic ADHD symptoms, he needs weed in order to stfu and let people speak!

Comment

• JugHead96
                                      • Oct 2024

This
                                      As I said Rogan is probably doing sober october and his brain is overstimulated, classic ADHD symptoms, he needs weed in order to stfu and let people speak!
                                      I seen him with a drink in hand in his podcast after trump with Eddie bravo

Comment

• floridaman
                                        I'm your stepfather
                                        • Sep 2024
                                        • Tampa, Florida
                                        • 6'1"

Originally posted by JugHead96

I don’t know how else trump could have answered the β€œwhat was it like when you first got in the White House?” Lmao trump answered like 5 times but for some reason wasn’t good enough for joe
                                        then right after that Rogan starts going on this tangent about having to be like a comedian to be a politician and Trump was like "y..y..ea sure bud" this was the whole premise of my initial post guess his listeners are just as low IQ as him
                                        Florida Crew 🌴
                                        Misc Light Crew πŸ”¦
                                        HTC Crew πŸ”

Comment

Working...