People who hate authority; the wealthy; and 'the system'.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kormo
    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by LargePeter

That wouldn't be a good idea
    why not?

Comment

• LargePeter
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Kormo

why not?
      Because no one would want to employ you. I'm too honest when it comes to my perception of people.
      RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT
      PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
      MUSTANG CREW
      PISS IN SINK CREW
      SHIT IN SHOWER CREW
      MISCERS WHO LIFT CREW

Comment

• Kormo
        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by LargePeter

Because no one would want to employ you. I'm too honest when it comes to my perception of people.
        Then why are you telling me to seek employment?

Comment

• LargePeter
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Kormo

Then why are you telling me to seek employment?
          Your circular logic doesn't work, slug.
          RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT
          PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
          MUSTANG CREW
          PISS IN SINK CREW
          SHIT IN SHOWER CREW
          MISCERS WHO LIFT CREW

Comment

• OriginalGangster
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Havoc00

That’s not a good enough reason tbh, imagine going through the grind just because some people don’t like what you do? Fuck that.
            So why is he always telling people how to live life and promoting communism? In a communist system, he would be the first to be sent to forced labour/labour camp.

Comment

• Havoc00
              • Sep 2024
              • Jerz

Originally posted by OriginalGangster

So why is he always telling people how to live life and promoting communism? In a communist system, he would be the first to be sent to forced labour/labour camp.
              I dont agree with most of his stuff just saying thats not a good reason to want to work if you dont have to.

Comment

• Gesten
                • Oct 2024

Just lol at this post so many things wrong

the entire system is designed to get you running in a circle

your tax dollars go towards killing free energy researchers

Also supporting the system means you’re supporting the deaths of Michael Hastings, Garry Webb, everyone who died in 911, and everyone else the government has killed

Comment

• wincel
                  Incel Inside
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Soviet Union

Get a job you fkn loser - at least some customer service sh*t where you'll do the same thing as you do now (giving people random advice), yet you'll get paid for it.
                  I have a very lucrative job.
                  Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Godfrd
                    Slava Ukranus
                    • Oct 2024
                    • Falls Church, VA

Originally posted by Havoc00

I dont agree with most of his stuff just saying thats not a good reason to want to work if you dont have to.
                    Would you be chilling while your mother slaves away? It's not like he won the lottery and can stay home. They live in project housing and have a severe roach infestation. Would you want your mother living in such conditions?

Originally posted by wincel

I have a very lucrative job.
                    Drinking piss is not a job and it is not lucrative.
                    Last edited by Godfrd; Yesterday, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• wincel
                      Incel Inside
                      • Sep 2024
                      • Soviet Union

Kormo has stated before he has schizophrenia. He is mentally ill and should be on disability (which does not reflect poorly on you in any way, Kormo). And you two nazi pieces of shit should leave him alone and stop harassing him.

Large Peter's opinion is utterly irrelevant since he isn't even an American. And Godfrd is just a really pathological person. Don't listen to them Kormo.

Also if you ever need a reference, I could try to bullshit something for you and also, I would be willing to teach you to code if you want. I can also show you some resources to learn easily. But a person in your situation doesn't have to work if he doesn't feel up to it.
                      Last edited by wincel; Today, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Godfrd
                        Slava Ukranus
                        • Oct 2024
                        • Falls Church, VA

Kormo has stated before he has schizophrenia. He is mentally ill and should be on disability. And you two nazi pieces of shit should leave him alone and stop harassing him.
                        He should take his meds and go get a job. What's your excuse?

Comment

• Havoc00
                          • Sep 2024
                          • Jerz

Originally posted by Godfrd

Would you be chilling while your mother slaves away? It's not like he won the lottery and can stay home. They live in project housing and have a severe roach infestation. Would you want your mother living in such conditions?

Drinking piss is not a job and it is not lucrative.
                          Na I would feel bad if my parents weren’t retired and lived in shitty conditions and had to provide for me on top of that. Esp if the person is able bodied and sane mentally

Comment

• Godfrd
                            Slava Ukranus
                            • Oct 2024
                            • Falls Church, VA

Kormo has stated before he has schizophrenia. He is mentally ill and should be on disability (which does not reflect poorly on you in any way, Kormo). And you two nazi pieces of shit should leave him alone and stop harassing him.

Large Peter's opinion is utterly irrelevant since he isn't even an American. And Godfrd is just a really pathological person. Don't listen to them Kormo.

Also if you ever need a reference, I could try to bullshit something for you and also, I would be willing to teach you to code if you want. I can also show you some resources to learn easily. But a person in your situation doesn't have to work if he doesn't feel up to it.
                            I'm actually pretty average. 90% of this forum agrees with me about you being a mooching piece of shit, 90% of society does as well.

Comment

• wincel
                              Incel Inside
                              • Sep 2024
                              • Soviet Union

I'm actually pretty average. 90% of this forum agrees with me about you being a mooching piece of shit, 90% of society does as well.
                              You are average. The way I know that is you live in a community of under 15k individuals and stupidly told us all when your son was born.

Comment

• wincel
                                Incel Inside
                                • Sep 2024
                                • Soviet Union

He should take his meds and go get a job. What's your excuse?
                                That's not how schizophrenia meds work, but you obviously have no understanding of mental health.

Comment

• wincel
                                  Incel Inside
                                  • Sep 2024
                                  • Soviet Union

You are average. The way I know that is you live in a community of under 15k individuals and stupidly told us all when your son was born.
                                  And just like that, Godfrd nopes out.

All fascists are cowards when you stand up to them. Don't forget this. None can break the iron will of Stalin. Even from beyond the grave, his words inspire revolution.

Comment

• Godfrd
                                    Slava Ukranus
                                    • Oct 2024
                                    • Falls Church, VA

Wincel, you aren't gonna do anything. You can barely leave your father's basement. LOL.

That's not how schizophrenia meds work, but you obviously have no understanding of mental health.
                                    You are right, your mental illness is far beyond me, you should be institutionalized, at least we agree in that.

All fascists are cowards when you stand up to them. Don't forget this. None can break the iron will of Stalin. Even from beyond the grave, his words inspire revolution.
                                    Nopes out of what? The internet is not real life. I hope you don't have to learn that the hard way.

Wincel is the type of guy to get absolutely decimated because he's a retard, and try to garner sympathy by saying he was molested. As if anyone cares that he got his bussy took.
                                    Last edited by Godfrd; Today, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                      Retired
                                      • Oct 2024
                                      • Florida

Originally posted by Gesten
                                      Just lol at this post so many things wrong

the entire system is designed to get you running in a circle

your tax dollars go towards killing free energy researchers

Also supporting the system means you’re supporting the deaths of Michael Hastings, Garry Webb, everyone who died in 911, and everyone else the government has killed
                                      Someone give this guy his meds lol

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                        Retired
                                        • Oct 2024
                                        • Florida

Reported to FBI

Comment

• wincel
                                          Incel Inside
                                          • Sep 2024
                                          • Soviet Union

Wincel, you aren't gonna do anything. You can barely leave your father's basement. LOL.

You are right, your mental illness is far beyond me, at least we agree in that.
                                          Of course I'm not going to do anything to you because I am not a fucking unhinged psychopath like you are.

Get help.

I just wanted to point that out to burst your little bubble and show you how stupid you are.

Comment

• Godfrd
                                            Slava Ukranus
                                            • Oct 2024
                                            • Falls Church, VA

Of course I'm not going to do anything to you because I am not a fucking unhinged psychopath like you are.

Get help.

I just wanted to point that out to burst your little bubble and show you how stupid you are.
                                            Right. This, like most of your posts just shows how retarded you are. I am surprised you can type and breathe at the same time.

Comment

• wincel
                                              Incel Inside
                                              • Sep 2024
                                              • Soviet Union

Right. This, like most of your posts just shows how retarded you are. I am surprised you can type and breathe at the same time.
                                              Here we go again...
                                              Why not comment on the topic at hand?

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                Slava Ukranus
                                                • Oct 2024
                                                • Falls Church, VA

Here we go again...
                                                Why not comment on the topic at hand?
                                                Why, so you can get your shit pushed in again. Maybe this time you'll tell us about how your mother would beat you with a burlap sack full of oranges or some BS.

Comment

• wincel
                                                  Incel Inside
                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                  • Soviet Union

Why, so you can get your shit pushed in again. Maybe this time you'll tell us about how your mother would beat you with a burlap sack full of oranges or some BS.
                                                  Don't you feel pathetic at all doing this? Why not tend to your son? Is this negativity good for you?

Comment

• Gesten
                                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by RetiredBrah

Someone give this guy his meds lol
                                                    Imagine not having one single independent thought in your mind lmao

go back to watching tv and playing with fonko pops or whatever else wierd shit you npcs do you absolute farm animal

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                                      Retired
                                                      • Oct 2024
                                                      • Florida

Originally posted by Gesten

Imagine not having one single independent thought in your mind lmao

go back to watching tv and playing with fonko pops or whatever else wierd shit you npcs do you absolute farm animal
                                                      I have one independent thought right now it just popped into my head, wanna hear it?

———-> You’re a faggot

lol

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                        Slava Ukranus
                                                        • Oct 2024
                                                        • Falls Church, VA

Don't you feel pathetic at all doing this? Why not tend to your son? Is this negativity good for you?
                                                        Don't you feel pathetic trying to ethug and bumbling like an idiot when called out? My son is sleeping. All he does is sleep and eat, which is fine for a baby that's 2 weeks old. What's your excuse?

Comment

• wincel
                                                          Incel Inside
                                                          • Sep 2024
                                                          • Soviet Union

Don't you feel pathetic trying to ethug and bumbling like an idiot when called out? My son is sleeping. All he does is sleep and eat, which is fine for a baby that's 2 weeks old. What's your excuse?
                                                          Where did I ethug? I answered OP's question.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                                            Retired
                                                            • Oct 2024
                                                            • Florida

When your father passes and you have no one left to take care of you are you going to commit suicide ?

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                              Slava Ukranus
                                                              • Oct 2024
                                                              • Falls Church, VA

Right there. Do you honestly believe anyone is afraid of a 130lbs chinaman with a pencil neck?

The OP didn't have a question.

Yet if it wasn't for the wealthy they'd have no jobs and without the system, not much would exist.

In Australia there are some people on welfare who are called 'dole bludgers' that constantly hate on the aforementioned, yet if it wasn't for the system and the wealthy, they'd starve to death or die from exposure to the elements.

He made a statement, and I agreed by using you as the perfect example.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                Incel Inside
                                                                • Sep 2024
                                                                • Soviet Union

Right there. Do you honestly believe anyone is afraid of a 130lbs chinaman with a pencil neck?

The OP didn't have a question.

He made a statement, and I agreed by using you as the perfect example.
                                                                That was after several posts of yours harassing people and verbally abusing them. Everything you posted ITT was a low IQ personal attack. Are you incapable of rhetorical discussion? If so, why not leave the thread and do something productive? All you did was derail a good thread. It's been 3 pages of insults.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                  Incel Inside
                                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                                  • Soviet Union

When your father passes and you have no one left to take care of you are you going to commit suicide ?
                                                                  Why would I commit suicide? I'd be more worried about your future as a fascist. Many fascists end up committing suicide in the end. Therapy is just a phone call away. You don't have to be a miserable fascist nutjob you know?

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                                    Slava Ukranus
                                                                    • Oct 2024
                                                                    • Falls Church, VA

That was after several posts of yours harassing people and verbally abusing them. Everything you posted ITT was a low IQ personal attack. Are you incapable of rhetorical discussion? If so, why not leave the thread and do something productive? All you did was derail a good thread. It's been 3 pages of insults.
                                                                    No thread with you in it is ever good. Because you are a fucking idiot. A dumb ass propped up by capitalism pretending to be a communist.

He still has his mother, and his brother. If they pass or cannot take care of him he will become a ward of the state. He'll then get to experience actual communism, because all the retards in the asylum are treated exactly the same.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                      Incel Inside
                                                                      • Sep 2024
                                                                      • Soviet Union

No thread with you in it is ever good. Because you are a fucking idiot. A dumb ass propped up by capitalism pretending to be a communist.

He still has his mother, and his brother. If they pass or cannot take care of him he will become a ward of the state. He'll then get to experience actual communism, because all the retards in the asylum are treated exactly the same.
                                                                      So block and move on. You don't have to read a word I say. Why engage?

We shut down most asylums like 50 years ago. What are you even talking about? Lmao.
                                                                      Last edited by wincel; Today, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                                                        Retired
                                                                        • Oct 2024
                                                                        • Florida

Why would I commit suicide? I'd be more worried about your future as a fascist. Many fascists end up committing suicide in the end. Therapy is just a phone call away. You don't have to be a miserable fascist nutjob you know?
                                                                        WTF I’m not a fascist

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                                          Slava Ukranus
                                                                          • Oct 2024
                                                                          • Falls Church, VA

So block and move on. You don't have to read a word I say. Why engage?

We shut down most asylums like 50 years ago. What are you even talking about? Lmao.
                                                                          Nah, I'd rather berate you until you go full retard and get banned.

WTF I’m not a fascist
                                                                          Everyone who sees that he's a retard is a fascist. I can only imagine how many times he's called his father a fascist.

Wincel was speaking about wanting all blacks eradicated a few days ago, but he's not a racist.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                            Incel Inside
                                                                            • Sep 2024
                                                                            • 2109
                                                                            • Soviet Union

WTF I’m not a fascist
                                                                            Great. Then you should be appalled by some of the comments here. Do you think the disabled, mentally ill, and infirm should be executed?

Comment

• wincel
                                                                              Incel Inside
                                                                              • Sep 2024
                                                                              • 2109
                                                                              • Soviet Union

Nah, I'd rather berate you until you go full retard and get banned.
                                                                              Ok well do you ever plan to say anything constructive or have any kind of intelligent discussion?

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                                                                                Retired
                                                                                • Oct 2024
                                                                                • 241
                                                                                • Florida

Great. Then you should be appalled by some of the comments here. Do you think the disabled, mentally ill, and infirm should be executed?
                                                                                Not necessarily

Comment

• Godfrd
                                                                                  Slava Ukranus
                                                                                  • Oct 2024
                                                                                  • 523
                                                                                  • Falls Church, VA

Ok well do you ever plan to say anything constructive or have any kind of intelligent discussion?
                                                                                  Not possible with you, because you lack the aptitude.

Not necessarily
                                                                                  Wincel and Kormo can both wax poetic about this or that, but ask them to get a job and suddenly they are both severely mentally ill.

Comment

Working...