Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JugHead96
    • Oct 2024

I can’t wait for the trump victory and then browsing Reddit

Fucking losers it’s like a yappy aggressive moron in your face provoking you and then they finally get justice served by getting their teeth punched out, that’s how satisfying it will be, probably ten fold
  • pushfatkids
    • Oct 2024

hoping it would be as hellacious as the first time

Comment

• Tabris
      Vitamin L
      • Oct 2024
      • 6'
      • 198lbs

You're better off watching clips on TikTok - you're going to se livestreams and video reactions of people bawling their eyes out and having breakdowns. Regardless of who wins.

It's going to be 10/10 comedy gold

Comment

• SmithMachineGuy
        • Sep 2024

I know things are looking good for us right now, but things were looking good for Hillary back in 2016. We need our side to think this race is tight so everyone gets out and smashes that vote button for Trump.

The best thing in 2016 was seeing the live breakdowns because they had no idea it was coming. I think this time around, they think Trump is going to win so they are ready for it.

Comment

• wincel
          Incel Inside
          • Sep 2024
          • Soviet Union

Kamala will win lol. This must be your first time throwing down with the US government. The CIA doesn't fuck around.
          Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Kiop
            gif me so i can gif you.
            • Sep 2024

Comment

• JugHead96
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Kiop
              Lmfaooo

Comment

• Tabris
                Vitamin L
                • Oct 2024
                • 6'
                • 198lbs

Originally posted by SmithMachineGuy
                I know things are looking good for us right now, but things were looking good for Hillary back in 2016. We need our side to think this race is tight so everyone gets out and smashes that vote button for Trump.

The best thing in 2016 was seeing the live breakdowns because they had no idea it was coming. I think this time around, they think Trump is going to win so they are ready for it.
                The left will only have themselvs to blame if/when they lose. They're currently eating themselves up over Gaza. Lots aren't voting Democrat because they think it'll cause reform and that Trump will suddenly swing against Israel despite being the first President to acknowledge Jerusalem as Israel's capital, etc. You're not going to get that lack of cohesion from the GOP. Even if they hate him, they'll still vote for him.

Unless I'm missing out on something, it'll be a shock victory if Harris even wins by the slimmest margin, and it's going to be funny as fuck as the people who are sabotaging their own side, will end up being the ones that cry the hardest.
                Last edited by Tabris; Yesterday, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Joe1959
                  Miscer since Dec. 2005
                  • Oct 2024

Still remember this lady having an epic meltdown.
                  220 lbs club.
                  Love cool weather and don’t like sweating.

Comment

Working...