• BolognaNbeans
      Excellent Poster
      • Sep 2024

That's racist

Comment

• IAMBEE
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        • Sep 2024

Did the guy have a weapon? Im all for not taking chit from criminals but I got a feeling a lot of mentally unstable dudes get put down when they should just be tazered/pepper sprayed and over powered. Maybe this dude had just murdered someone, I mean he is an astronaut.

Comment

• TheParish
          • Oct 2024

Whenever I see police bodycam and the view of the cop's forearms shows tattoos, I immediately question their judgment and integrity. Right off the bat.

Comment

• PrehistoricUFO
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by IAMBEE
            Did the guy have a weapon? Im all for not taking chit from criminals but I got a feeling a lot of mentally unstable dudes get put down when they should just be tazered/pepper sprayed and over powered. Maybe this dude had just murdered someone, I mean he is an astronaut.
            You do realize that a lot people who are mentally unstable or on serious drugs can't be stopped by tasers or sprays, right?

No you don't realize that because you're a fucking idiot who thinks real life is a movie where cops can do neat trick moves and disable guys with one hit and shoot weapons out of hands and handcuff them after flipping them into the air, etc etc.

Cops are trained to shoot to kill. If a gun is drawn, someone is going to die because they aim for the center mass, since it's largely static during movement and not flailing around.

The cop in the video cried because he is scared he's gonna be Chauvin'd for shooting a crazy black man.

Comment

• Kiop
              gif me so i can gif you.
              • Sep 2024

LOL at the ending,
              i dont wanna do it.
              he is traumatized and he will be transfered
              into office before being laidoff from depression and PTSD.

SAD FOR the guy who is stupid enough
              to not follow orders, and sad for the cop

over all conclusions
              IT OVER.

Comment

• Godfrd
                Slava Ukranus
                • Oct 2024
                • Falls Church, VA

Nah, retards need to get removed from society when they become a burden. Wincel and Kormo should be next.

Originally posted by PrehistoricUFO

You do realize that a lot people who are mentally unstable or on serious drugs can't be stopped by tasers or sprays, right?

No you don't realize that because you're a fucking idiot who thinks real life is a movie where cops can do neat trick moves and disable guys with one hit and shoot weapons out of hands and handcuff them after flipping them into the air, etc etc.

Cops are trained to shoot to kill. If a gun is drawn, someone is going to die because they aim for the center mass, since it's largely static during movement and not flailing around.

The cop in the video cried because he is scared he's gonna be Chauvin'd for shooting a crazy black man.
                The medical term is "retard strength".

Comment

• HGHgutpump
                  • Sep 2024

I'm trying to find some info on who this guy was. That's a nice ass house. A legit mansion, in what appears to be Florida. Said his name was 'Benday' or something, but he was coming up in the system as something else and they had a warrant for his arrest

edit:

Found the article. Dayum, even bean bag rounds didn't phase him

Last edited by HGHgutpump; Yesterday, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• AMOG
                    • Oct 2024

Cliffs:

Comment

• IAMBEE
                      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by PrehistoricUFO

Pretty chitty video so who knows but it didn’t look like he had a weapon. 4 cops all with guns drawn, I think if I was there and the guy started running my first instinct wouldn’t be to dump a mag in him. Although the video only shows a small portion of the incident.

Your feels get awfully hurt real quick, apparently you didn’t make it as a cop so you became a forum mod as a back up.
                      Last edited by IAMBEE; Yesterday, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• fuzzy
                        🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆
                        • Sep 2024

Feel sorry for the cop

Comment

• PrehistoricUFO
                          • Sep 2024

Pretty chitty video so who knows but it didn’t look like he had a weapon. 4 cops all with guns drawn, I think if I was there and the guy started running my first instinct wouldn’t be to dump a mag in him. Although the video only shows a small portion of the incident.

Your feels get awfully hurt real quick, apparently you didn’t make it as a cop so you became a forum mod as a back up.
                          More like it's so tiring seeing idiots think they can handle things better than guys out actually doing the job.

Yes I'm sure your analysis will prove to be correct and everyone else was wrong in this video. Lmfao.

Comment

• Shortfuze
                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            • Oct 2024

can't they use a net gun or something similar? I saw a few years ago some foreign police department had a gun that fired a heavy/sticky net on a test subject who was charging and he was completely entangled.

Comment

• PrehistoricUFO
                              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Shortfuze
                              can't they use a net gun or something similar? I saw a few years ago some foreign police department had a gun that fired a heavy/sticky net on a test subject who was charging and he was completely entangled.
                              Oh man imagine the footage that would surface of cops shooting nets at black men LMFAO. No department would ever adopt the weapon for the press/media optics alone.

Comment

• floridaman
                                I'm your stepfather
                                • Sep 2024
                                • Tampa, Florida
                                • 6'1"

Originally posted by TheParish
                                Whenever I see police bodycam and the view of the cop's forearms shows tattoos, I immediately question their judgment and integrity. Right off the bat.
                                yup all these weirdo cops have trashy tats these days and expect the public to take them seriously
                                Florida Crew 🌴
                                Misc Light Crew 🔦
                                HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

• DevilMayRage
                                  • Sep 2024

Dinger logic...run head first at the guy pointing a gun at you...no wonder they get shot all the time.

Comment

Working...