Y'know I think its so late in the game, the Dems can't try to pull off any "hail marys"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMOG
    • Oct 2024

Y'know I think its so late in the game, the Dems can't try to pull off any "hail marys"

"they" already tried twice to take DJT out. I think thats why they are panicking ...it would be very difficult to pull off something effective enough to stop the election of DJT other than some very calculated election-fraud.

Only thing left is some kind of Presidential martial-law or maybe declaration of war (w/china?) postponing the election but really trying to subvert it.

thoughts?
  • Big_Nik
    Five Star Man
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Sep 2024
    • Arizona

I wouldn't put ANYTHING nefarious past those demonic piece of chit cockroaches and I'm sure they're not done. He must be protected for the rest of his life and his family even after that from those mentally ill pieces of chit.

Comment

• AMOG
      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Big_Nik
      I wouldn't put ANYTHING nefarious past those demonic piece of chit cockroaches and I'm sure they're not done. He must be protected for the rest of his life and his family even after that from those mentally ill pieces of chit.
      my guess the only reason the two attempts at DJT haven't been more thoroughly investigated/public informed is because it was an inside-job

even DJT said that kid on the roof had 5 phones. why would a hillbilly teenager from the middle of nowhere have 5 phones with some foreign connections?

Comment

• TryingMen
        • Oct 2024

They already tried and everyone booed when Beyonce didn't perform

Comment

Working...