Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Piramboyo
    • Oct 2024

Shit got whole lot better w age.

Like what i care about. I dont. Being open minded as f.
    Feels as u got from 2d to 3d. Enter that god mode son, i got subtitless for thought when before was shouting from a car driving by 120.

Very little nerves about social stuff. Everything is in sync communicating is easy.

Saw a hairy pussy thought that shit was clean af.

Nothing gives bad feels because i understand it, you, myself.
    no need take time on it, instant subtitles bro

• RustledJimmies
    Alpha Pupper
    • Sep 2024

Comment

• Wasp9166
      • Sep 2024
      • Out the bronx

We out the bronx

Comment

• GODself-
        Just God Himself...
        • Oct 2024

The worst part about getting older (I am 28yo now) is that you realize your access to younger girls (18-early 20s) gets more and more difficult (unless you are a millionaire... and even if you are, you are not going to attract decent women).

So, basically ... if you wanna settle down your only options are gold diggers or older women (late 20s) with a huge body count and a giant collection of traumas/bad habits.

Sometimes I wish I had settled down with some of my exes when I was younger (ded srs). Fuking like a wild horse gets overrated after a while.
        Last edited by GODself-; 10-04-2024, 04:11 PM.
        jodfsodsfjaposJFHUDSAUFJSPODAÇLslkJDOHUDAFKDLÇasfD SFASDfdaffffffffffffffffffsdsaDASF,LDSKLJGFDJSLKAd çlsADÇSALFKDSÇLFK

Comment

• InsideMane
          😏
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by GODself-
          The worst part about getting older (I am 28yo now) is that you realize your access to younger girls (18-early 20s) gets more and more difficult (unless you are a millionaire... and even if you are, you are not going to attract decent women).

So, basically ... if you wanna settle down your only options are gold diggers or older women (late 20s) with a huge body count and a giant collection of traumas/bad habits.
          Facts

This is why I'm trying my best to find a 16-21 year old to wife, i aint settling with no ran through 29 YO

Comment

• Dan06lcm
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Sep 2024

28??? brah wait til your mid 30's you start giving less fucks about everthing!!! LOL

Comment

• thaifoon90
              • Sep 2024

Just take care of yourself. Well groomed, decent skincare, minimal drugs/alcohol, etc and you're basically your 20's self with more money and experience.
              +Positive Crew+
              Winter Arc Crew

Comment

• GODself-
                Just God Himself...
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by InsideMane
                Facts

This is why I'm trying my best to find a 16-21 year old to wife, i aint settling with no ran through 29 YO
                My advice is... settle down young. If it goes right, you have a woman for life... if it goes wrong, you can party later. You can have a lot of fun in your 30s if you take care of yourself and have a decent amount of money... but it gets REALLY difficult to get a good woman to settle down at that age.
                Last edited by GODself-; 10-04-2024, 04:15 PM.
                jodfsodsfjaposJFHUDSAUFJSPODAÇLslkJDOHUDAFKDLÇasfD SFASDfdaffffffffffffffffffsdsaDASF,LDSKLJGFDJSLKAd çlsADÇSALFKDSÇLFK

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                  • Sep 2024

Pics of hairy pussy?

Comment

• InsideMane
                    😏
                    • Sep 2024

My advice is... settle down young. If it goes right, you have a woman for life... if it goes wrong, you can party later. You can have a lot of fun in your 30s if you take care of yourself and have a decent amount of money... but it gets REALLY difficult to get a good woman to settle down at that age.
                    bruh I'm 34 lol. Nobody ever guesses my age over 27 though, its usually 22-26. This shit wont last forever though. I gotta lock down something solid soon

Comment

• GODself-
                      Just God Himself...
                      • Oct 2024

bruh I'm 34 lol. Nobody ever guesses my age over 27 though, its usually 22-26. This shit wont last forever though. I gotta lock down something solid soon
                      Is not only how you look. The fact that you are much older is a turn off for a lot of them. Obviously you can still pull some bitches, but I am talking about the young, decent girls with low body count. They ain't settling down with a guy that is 12+ years older than them.

I can clearly see it getting more difficult at 28yo (and I still look 20-22). But I have to be honest with you... I am probably not searching in the right places. Really difficult when you have no social circle at work/university. One of the worse parts of being single as a pilot (ded srs).
                      Last edited by GODself-; 10-04-2024, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• InsideMane
                        😏
                        • Sep 2024

Is not only how you look. The fact that you are much older is a turn off for a lot of them. Obviously you can still pull some bitches, but I am talking about the young, decent girls with low body count. They ain't settling down with a guy that is 12+ years older than them.

I can clearly see it getting more difficult at 28yo. And I still look 20-22.
                        Feels. I can still pull young bishes but they always trashy hoes, hard to find wife material young broads

Don't fuck around doin all that slaying shit, lock something down whilst you still have time srs

Comment

• GODself-
                          Just God Himself...
                          • Oct 2024

Feels. I can still pull young bishes but they always trashy hoes, hard to find wife material young broads

Don't fuck around doin all that slaying shit, lock something down whilst you still have time srs
                          Exactly. Trashy young bitches are not difficult to pull if you have some nice conversation skills, some money and look good. But again, those are not the ones you wanna pull...

When you are young as long as you look decent and know how to talk you can still pull the good ones. But at 28 I realize they get really apprehensive when a guy that is ~10yo older start hitting on them. Usually the good ones do not give a fuk you make good money, you will always be behind the 18yo broke chad (even if you are a chad yourself).

Comment

• InsideMane
                            😏
                            • Sep 2024

Exactly. Trashy young bitches are not difficult to pull if you have some nice conversation skills, some money and look good. But again, those are not the ones you wanna pull...

When you are young as long as you look decent and know how to talk you can still pull the good ones. But at 28 I realize they get really apprehensive when a guy that is ~10yo older start hitting on them. Usually the good ones do not give a fuk you make good money, you will always be behind the 18yo broke chad (even if you are a chad yourself).
                            There will be a girl out there that will appreciate you for you, regardless of the age gap. It gets harder, but she's still out there.

We're all gonna make it

Comment

• GODself-
                              Just God Himself...
                              • Oct 2024

There will be a girl out there that will appreciate you for you, regardless of the age gap. It gets harder, but she's still out there.

We're all gonna make it
                              Hope you are right brah.

Comment

• Wasp9166
                                • Sep 2024
                                • Out the bronx

Wait till your 50s ,you really won't give a f about much ,it just happens naturally

And your tolerance for bs plummets

Esp women's bs ,or men that act like women
                                We out the bronx

Comment

• GODself-
                                  Just God Himself...
                                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Wasp9166
                                  Wait till your 50s ,you really won't give a f about much ,it just happens naturally

And your tolerance for bs plummets

Esp women's bs ,or men that act like women
                                  I have no tolerance for bs at 26... let alone when I am 50.

But I am going to be honest, life must be really boring and meaningless if you are single at 50yo. No wife, no kids, probably no parents, majority of your friends and siblings have a partnet (and kids...), a job that doesn't really mean a lot to you but you gotta keep working anyways to feed your meaningless life... must be really difficult.

All that is hitting me now that I am approaching my 30s and understanding the dark reality of ageing (although I am not old yet...). I already have my dream job... family would be the next step... but it is not easy at all nowadays.
                                  Last edited by GODself-; 10-04-2024, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• RustledJimmies
                                    Alpha Pupper
                                    • Sep 2024

Facts

Sloots that age are too far gone from social media and phucking stupid srs. Damned if you do damned if you don't brah.

Comment

• Sep 2024

Feels like I'm getting more greys in my beard by the day. Might have to start justformenmaxxing

Comment

• GODself-
                                        Just God Himself...
                                        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by 350
                                        Feels like I'm getting more greys in my beard by the day. Might have to start justformenmaxxing
                                        As soon as it starts happening to me I am going to dye it like a real phaggot.

I just hope I don't start losing my hair.

Comment

• Wasp9166
                                          • Sep 2024
                                          • Out the bronx

I've always been a lone wolf type ,so,I'm ok with it

No wife and kids was a choice ,it's not for everyone

I never wanted the day to come that i was backed into a corner

Had 18 yr rel ,she wanted marriage and kids,I didn't, I told her she was free to go and I'd understand ,she stayed

In the end ,it didnt last ,we both contributed to the failure

Family drama just not worth it ,that's an easy write off for me

You make choices in life, and you live with them ,unless you're a sniveler

We out the bronx

Comment

• GODself-
                                            Just God Himself...
                                            • Oct 2024

I've always been a lone wolf type ,so,I'm ok with it

No wife and kids was a choice ,it's not for everyone

I never wanted the day to come that i was backed into a corner

Had 18 yr rel ,she wanted marriage and kids,I didn't, I told her she was free to go and I'd understand ,she stayed

In the end ,it didnt last ,we both contributed to the failure

Family drama just not worth it ,that's an easy write off for me

You make choices in life, and you live with them ,unless you're a sniveler

I respect that.

Unfortunately I believe having a family and kids is definitely for me.

I am starting to feel like a woman lol: "I wanna have something serious but they just see me as an object ...". Such a crazy world we live in...

Comment

• Wasp9166
                                              • Sep 2024
                                              • Out the bronx

I respect that.

Unfortunately I believe having a family and kids is definitely for me.

I am starting to feel like a woman lol: "I wanna have some serious but they just see me as an object ..."
                                              Well ,good luck to you

That's how they are ,it's a conversion process

Trust isn't assumed ,it's earned
                                              We out the bronx

Comment

• InsideMane
                                                😏
                                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by RustledJimmies

Sloots that age are too far gone from social media and phucking stupid srs. Damned if you do damned if you don't brah.
                                                I've noticed that even foreign girls are becoming trashier, like even eastern european young girls are becoming thots. It is tragic for men out there nowadays. Social media has ruined the game. I won't lose the faith though, i'll find a real one

Comment

• Drop40lbs
                                                  • Sep 2024

piram boyo, i understand ur bilingual but ur engrish is progressively getting worse

Comment

• Kiop
                                                    gif me so i can gif you.
                                                    • Sep 2024

low hormones
                                                    lack of options
                                                    want to play safe
                                                    rough anal sex.

Comment

• richieaprilejr
                                                      • Sep 2024

Did piramparam finally make it?

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by richieaprilejr
                                                        Did piramparam finally make it?
                                                        Sounds like he's on drugs.

No offense piram you're my boy.

Comment

• wincel
                                                          Incel Inside
                                                          • Sep 2024
                                                          • Soviet Union

This thread is so stupid that it is causing my brain to error 404.
                                                          Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• MrSchons
                                                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                            • Sep 2024

OP is a phaggot

Comment

• Wasp9166
                                                              • Sep 2024
                                                              • Out the bronx

Originally posted by wincel
                                                              This thread is so stupid that it is causing my brain to error 404.
                                                              Judging from history, I'm willing to bet more than less could give a fuck about your opinion and wish you weren't here

We out the bronx

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                                • Sep 2024

wincel you haven't made wasp's ignore list yet. Step it up.

Comment

• wincel
                                                                  Incel Inside
                                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                                  • Soviet Union

Judging from history, I'm willing to bet more than less could give a fuck about your opinion and wish you weren't here

And? Do I care if some uneducated retards respect my opinion or not? LMAO. I am right, and I know I am right.

And if they could give a fuck, that means they give something. The expression is "couldn't give a fuck", you neanderthal.
                                                                  Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Piramboyo
                                                                    Registered User
                                                                    • Oct 2024

Yeah boys i was on ketamine

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                                      Registered User
                                                                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Piramboyo
                                                                      Yeah boys i was on ketamine
                                                                      You good man? I'm worried about you. You and I have this bond.

Comment

• Piramboyo
                                                                        Registered User
                                                                        • Oct 2024

we gonna make it
                                                                        Few weeks off work i got time to fuq around
                                                                        but the hairy pussy thing. Yeah i dont fuck w it

Comment

• GaryRidgway
                                                                          Registered User
                                                                          • Sep 2024
                                                                          • 1493

Originally posted by Piramboyo
                                                                          we gonna make it
                                                                          Few weeks off work i got time to fuq around
                                                                          but the hairy pussy thing. Yeah i dont fuck w it
                                                                          Send me a pm on here

Comment

• GODself-
                                                                            Just God Himself...
                                                                            • Oct 2024
                                                                            • 296

I've noticed that even foreign girls are becoming trashier, like even eastern european young girls are becoming thots. It is tragic for men out there nowadays. Social media has ruined the game. I won't lose the faith though, i'll find a real one
                                                                            They are all the same bro. I only notice some difference in really poor countries in Africa or Asia. And you have to get out of the big cities.

If they have access to the internet, they are all the same.

Comment

• Arthax
                                                                              Junior Member
                                                                              • Sep 2024
                                                                              • 16

#39
                                                                              Pros and cons to everything. As a married/dad brah I can say there’s definitely a lack of freedom that comes with it. And as I get older it becomes more apparent how fast time flies, and how little time we have to do what we actually want to do

But also can’t imagine life without my little boyo now. So I guess it makes the lack of freedom worth it

Comment

• TokenV
                                                                                I ❤️ TECHNO
                                                                                • Sep 2024
                                                                                • 53
                                                                                • Belgium

#40
                                                                                Join Date: Oct 2024

Comment

Working...