• Show
Clear All
  • Voidgaze
    Null
    • Sep 2024
    • Null

Real Unpopular Opinions

Null.
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 10-09-2024, 10:07 AM.
  • GuineaDago585
    Dumbbell General
    • Sep 2024

Having a job is the worst part of life.

Comment

• Mulloway
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      • Sep 2024

1. There is no god - not sure if that qualifies tbh. But needed for the next part.

2. There is no free will. Everything you think and do is determined.
      Spoiler https://www.newscientist.com/article...bert-sapolsky/

Comment

• floridaman
        I'm your stepfather
        • Sep 2024
        • Tampa, Florida
        • 6'1"

misc light > misc dark
        Florida Crew 🌴
        Misc Light Crew 🔦
        HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

• naich
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Oct 2024

If you don't have some sort of physical pursuit in your life you aren't a full human.

Indian men shouldn't be allowed to do business in the USA.

Comment

• LtGoose
            Podunks Alt Account
            • Oct 2024
            • Dallas, TX

Working at Starbucks isn't a real job

Comment

• dogkrack
              • Sep 2024

op is real...real stupid

Comment

• lockdev
                • Sep 2024
                • Virginia. srs.

Originally posted by floridaman
                misc light > misc dark
                Misc Entrepreneur Crew

Comment

• TryingMen
                  • Oct 2024

1. Traveling is overrated. Traveling outside of the US is even more overrated.

2. Money really doesn't make much difference after like 90k, unless you end up extremely wealthy as in pulling in a million or more per year at minimum

3. Cheering for sports teams is a joke. Society is way too absorbed in this shit and it's reached the point where it's actually irritating listening to everyone obsess over this nonsense.

4. it would be better if we were as segregated as much as possible. Obviously you can't segregate on all factors or no one would live together but race really probably is the easiest and would be the most effective form of segregation. Most races tend to share the same values and beliefs among themselves. Work together and trade goods and services on an as needed basis the same way countries and previously tribes used to do with one another.

5. Life is basically a scam and there's no reason to live as long as possible just to breath as much air as you can. Most time spent here is spent miserable. Very little is actually worth living. We spend so much of our time doing jobs we don't care for or other responsibilities that aren't enjoyable. By the time you do get some space to truly have fun it's very short lived compared to everything else. There's exceptions of course and some people do have genuinely great lives but most of you will live in denial saying you are one of those people even though you're not.

Comment

• dogkrack
                    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Voidgaze

Yeah, both of these are actually pretty popular.

1. Misc is full of bootstrappers that consider any workforce food service or retail job not a real job. I also don't work there anymore so that doesn't really count as a personal attack Lt. Faggotshit.

2. I'm pretty well disliked by quite a few around here. Also not an unpopular opinion. When people try to make me feel stupid I already know I've made a point that rustles their widdle worldview.

Ya'll are dumb. But both of you proved #5 to be true so thank you for validating my points.
                    lmao i didnt read your screed. but saw something about being real. also, i dont dislike you, even thougn your black (no racist)

Comment

• Mulloway
                      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                      • Sep 2024

I knew the free will one would get people rustled. It's next the level to 'there is nothing after you die' and is very hard for people to even think about let alone accept.

Comment

• dogkrack
                        • Sep 2024

Dumb and an illiterate fuck. Big surprise.
                        dont be mean. your shit isnt worth reading lmao

low iq jabronie

Comment

• dogkrack
                          • Sep 2024

Or what? Lol

I didn't know I was coming off that way! I'm sowwy for being mean to widdle dogshit
                          black cant converse with a superior White without threatening violence

sadly, not an unpopular opinion

Comment

• Dom Mzztti
                            • Oct 2024

Women owning property probably needs biased toward traditional marriage.

Comment

• Mulloway
                              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                              • Sep 2024

I think it because it challenges their control. People like to feel in control of their lives and choices so having that challenged can definitely be triggering.

It also calls into question whether their merits or success came about by their own will or because it was in the hands of someone else. It cheapens it.

Definitely one of the few legitimately unpopular opinions.
                              100%

The the merit and blame is a huge one. It means you cannot blame anyone for anything and on the other side of the coin you cannot take credit for anything either. Everyone is the sum of their genetics + environment and all actions are determined by that in real time.

This completely undermines our fundamental way of thinking about ourselves, each other and everything we perceive individually and collectively.

It's some of the most mind blowing shit I have ever had to think about and while it makes perfect sense I still struggle tbh.

Comment

• RustledJimmies
                                Alpha Pupper
                                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Mulloway

100%

The the merit and blame is a huge one. It means you cannot blame anyone for anything and on the other side of the coin you cannot take credit for anything either. Everyone is the sum of their genetics + environment and all actions are determined by that in real time.

This completely undermines our fundamental way of thinking about ourselves, each other and everything we perceive individually and collectively.

It's some of the most mind blowing shit I have ever had to think about and while it makes perfect sense I still struggle tbh.
                                This is getting deep and real.

Comment

• WHChampion
                                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                  • Oct 2024

Most sporting events are awful experiences. Spend hundreds of dollars on tickets and parking just to get a worse view than if you were at home.

Same goes for arena concerts.

Comment

• dingleberry
                                    • Sep 2024

Getting big is gay as fuk. Always lol @ the powerlifting bloatlords who think anyone gives a fuk how much they lift.

Comment

• wincel
                                      Incel Inside
                                      • Sep 2024
                                      • Soviet Union

Stalin was the GOAT
                                      Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Taskmob
                                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                        • Sep 2024

1. The US will eventually spiral into communism and there's nothing we can do about it. Universal income will become mandatory as there will no longer be jobs for anyone as robots will do everything. We can try to stop innovation and much as we want but eventually human Labor will no longer be needed. We probably won't completely see it in our life time but our children's children are fucked.

Comment

• dingleberry
                                          • Sep 2024

Agreed. I went to a few baseball games with Houstonmiscer in the past. A majority of the time we weren't in our seats and were getting drunk, and walking around talking to randoms. There was also a lot of other people walking or hanging out, and now I'm convinced many people attend for the social experience, vendors, and to just get out of the house.

Still kinda fun though imo.
                                          Why'd you snake him? He was your best friend and you stabbed him in the back cuz he was getting pussy

Smh. This crabs in a bucket mentality won't get you any friends GayVoid

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                                            &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                                            • Sep 2024

most mufukas aint as retarded as every1 thinks its more that they got sum deep existential fear that influence tha way they act n think

hear these geeks online talkin bout npcs n golems n shit like bruh these mufukas aint stupid they just SCARED as hell. They be fuckin paralyzed inside they minds srs

Comment

• Basedbaby!
                                              • Oct 2024

The US is definitely cooked and it's been a long time coming. I might leave the country when I finally get to retiring age, nothing good is coming in the future unless something changes (and it's not).
                                              Typical liberal run away from
                                              the shithole you helped create.

Comment

• wincel
                                                Incel Inside
                                                • Sep 2024
                                                • Soviet Union

This is slightly offtopic from your response but I decided to do a bit of cliff research on Marxism earlier this week. I realized most Americans don't actually understand what it is, and only see it as a threat to capitalism as we know it (because we were conditioned to think that way). Just kinda made me realize a lot of people just hang on to buzzwords without actually knowing what they mean.

Now whether I believe it could be implemented (or the systems that are influenced by it) or work is a different discussion, but it just made me realize how many Americans are ignorant and indoctrinated. Miscers included.
                                                Yep. I used to be anticommie too because of 100 gorillion, bread lines, and vuvuzela. But then I actually read some Lenin, Marx, and Stalin, and I was like dang that actually makes a lot of sense. Obviously, they could have learned some things from Americans. The commie systems weren't perfect. But we are lied to about them and their systems.
                                                Last edited by wincel; 10-06-2024, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Byzantine
                                                  Judo Boi
                                                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                  • Perth, Western Australia

7. Men are at fault for the state of dating. So many of us claim to be superior to women and that we control this and that and yet I see men enable chitty behavior in women, rewarding trash women with dick because they need to get their nut off, or feeding into exploitative things like dating apps. You can blame social media, and dating apps all you want. At some point in time YOU fed into it.
                                                  You are right, women have to earn my dick

Judo Crew
                                                  Kyokushin Crew

Comment

• wincel
                                                    Incel Inside
                                                    • Sep 2024
                                                    • Soviet Union

Originally posted by Taskmob
                                                    1. The US will eventually spiral into communism and there's nothing we can do about it. Universal income will become mandatory as there will no longer be jobs for anyone as robots will do everything. We can try to stop innovation and much as we want but eventually human Labor will no longer be needed. We probably won't completely see it in our life time but our children's children are fucked.
                                                    How are they fucked? If everything goes to plan, they will live in a clean, safe, thriving environment, free to be educated, with all basic needs met. They'd probably have like a 10 hr work week.

Comment

• fuzzy
                                                      🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆 🍆
                                                      • Sep 2024

#MeToo was caused by jew men not white men

Comment

• Piramboyo
                                                        • Oct 2024

Everytime i see voidgaze in the misc i think oh what a great guy wish i could be like him

Comment

• GODself-
                                                          Just God Himself...
                                                          • Oct 2024

7. Men are at fault for the state of dating. So many of us claim to be superior to women and that we control this and that and yet I see men enable chitty behavior in women, rewarding trash women with dick because they need to get their nut off, or feeding into exploitative things like dating apps. You can blame social media, and dating apps all you want. At some point in time YOU fed into it.

Those men are not the problem. The problem are the ones that DATE them or take them srsly.

Women can fuk around and then still manage to get a good guy when they are 30. That guy is the problem.
                                                          jodfsodsfjaposJFHUDSAUFJSPODAÇLslkJDOHUDAFKDLÇasfD SFASDfdaffffffffffffffffffsdsaDASF,LDSKLJGFDJSLKAd çlsADÇSALFKDSÇLFK

Comment

• Piramboyo
                                                            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GODself-

Those men are not the problem. The problem are the ones that DATE them or take them srsly.

Women can fuk around and then still manage to get a good guy when they are 30. That guy is the problem.
                                                            What u talking is dumb as chit & insecurity over nothing

Comment

• GODself-
                                                              Just God Himself...
                                                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Piramboyo

What u talking is dumb as chit & insecurity over nothing

Please explain.
                                                              jodfsodsfjaposJFHUDSAUFJSPODAÇLslkJDOHUDAFKDLÇasfD SFASDfdaffffffffffffffffffsdsaDASF,LDSKLJGFDJSLKAd çlsADÇSALFKDSÇLFK

Comment

• Chasbrah
                                                                • Oct 2024

Brb surrendering 40 hours of your time just to keep a roof over your head while politicians, trust fund faggots, and the rich actually live off the fruits of your labor. BROOOTAL

I genuinely hope everyone can find their way out of the rat race.

I agree 100%. I live around and was educated among trust fund faggots and the beneficiaries of nepotism and realise that meritocracy is absolutely not the way of the world. In saying that, I don't dwell on the fact, work as little as possible, and enjoy my time off. I try not to get sucked into the trappings of largess that many do, and that's what makes them miserable.

The points by TryingMen are valid 1-3,5 and these are how people cope (particularly sports and personality culture, and I'll add social media), but I don't agree with 4 really. I grew up in a small town and have lived in big cities with people of all races and enjoyed the latter more. Good people get along, regardless of creed and they learn from each other's cultures. My idea of segregation would be more that people need to respecting and retaining their own cultural elements and traditions- this could limit mixing to a point I guess. Shitty people of all races typically aren't as involved in their cultural structures/traditions, and certainly aren't learning from anyone elses.

Originally posted by TryingMen
                                                                1. Traveling is overrated. Traveling outside of the US is even more overrated.

2. Money really doesn't make much difference after like 90k, unless you end up extremely wealthy as in pulling in a million or more per year at minimum

3. Cheering for sports teams is a joke. Society is way too absorbed in this shit and it's reached the point where it's actually irritating listening to everyone obsess over this nonsense.

4. it would be better if we were as segregated as much as possible. Obviously you can't segregate on all factors or no one would live together but race really probably is the easiest and would be the most effective form of segregation. Most races tend to share the same values and beliefs among themselves. Work together and trade goods and services on an as needed basis the same way countries and previously tribes used to do with one another.

5. Life is basically a scam and there's no reason to live as long as possible just to breath as much air as you can. Most time spent here is spent miserable. Very little is actually worth living. We spend so much of our time doing jobs we don't care for or other responsibilities that aren't enjoyable. By the time you do get some space to truly have fun it's very short lived compared to everything else. There's exceptions of course and some people do have genuinely great lives but most of you will live in denial saying you are one of those people even though you're not.

Comment

• BigTimeOperator
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Sep 2024

I mostly agree that Men are enablers whewn they want to take 'their turn' with a slooty girl.

The ones dumb enough to marry them, though, are just insanely stupid.

Comment

• Goobaaa
                                                                    Registered User
                                                                    • Sep 2024
                                                                    • New York

Pancakes > waffles

Comment

• monster0ultra
                                                                      Registered User
                                                                      • Sep 2024

1. White people are closer to monkeys than black people. Monkeys are dark because they have dark fur. They have pale skin underneath. Go look up what a shaved chimp looks like.

2. Voidgaze attacks families and has nothing going for him.

Comment

• Juggernaut83
                                                                        Legen-Dairy
                                                                        • Sep 2024

1. For the most part, our current law enforcement / legal system exists to protect criminals. After an initial period of complete chaos, vigilante justice would mostly be effective, especially in regards to violent crime. For example, say someone from a certain group that is 13% of the population but commits over 50% of violent crime, murdered/raped/attacked/robbed someone. Kill the criminal, everyone in their extended family, maybe another 10-20 randoms from that group depending on severity of the crime. They will start policing themselves very quickly, and such extreme measures will become rarely needed.

2. It didn't happen. But they deserved it.

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                                                                          Dumbbell General
                                                                          • Sep 2024

Here’s another one considering the hurricane that’s about to blast FL away - nobody should be living in Florida from about Memorial Day until the end of hurricane season (ded fkin srs). If you enjoy the sunshine, that’s fine, but the Atlantic hurricane season ends November 30. Most of the continental U.S. enjoys perfectly fine, if not ideal, weather through this date. Florida is hotter than a motherfucker during the summer anyway. I see no logical reason to willingly stay down there during these months.

Comment

Working...