Do you have more respect for men who do not give a fuck and date younger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stiffgain
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Sep 2024

Do you have more respect for men who do not give a fuck and date younger?

A lot of men fall for this trap by feminist that shames/deters them from dating younger and often tells them that they should restrict their dating options to only women that are within 5 years of their age. This is often done to manipulate men into dating used up sloots who want to cash out of dating when they realize that the men they are chasing don't want them back and they need a beta provider.

Think about it for a second, in the 20s group we have 63% of men who are single and the ratio of single men to women is 1.85:1. In addition, we have social groups that are popping up called "are we dating the same guy" where women are needing to double-check whether they are sleeping with the same dude. A lot of women are choosing to sleep around with a subset of men in their 20s and keep other men on a shelf where they tell them to self improve while said sloots can get drunk, do drugs and try to get commitment from the most desirable men. These men then get good jobs, build themselves up, go to the gym and society calls them predators for wanting to finally get a chance to capitalise on their success and date younger women.

Even some sloots are starting to call out feminists on this bs and the double standards women impose on men for their preference while demonizing men for wanting to exercise their own.

We even see some miscers infected with this feminist mindset by asking if its weird for a guy in his 30s to hit on prime college girls.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%
    Last edited by Stiffgain; 10-05-2024, 09:38 PM.
  • dogkrack
    • Sep 2024

imagine posting a coal burner for lulz

shit should be against the law

Comment

• InsideMane
      😏
      • Sep 2024

I was bangin a 16 YO when I was 25 srs

Let people live

Comment

• Godfrd
        Slava Ukranus
        • Oct 2024
        • Falls Church, VA

Originally posted by dogkrack
        imagine posting a coal burner for lulz

shit should be against the law
        Somebody has to be fucking them, and we all know it ain't gonna be you. By "them" I mean women in general.

Comment

• dogkrack
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MM_
          why'd someone report this for racism?
          reveal the phaggot

Comment

• Mulloway
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MM_
            Fkn LOL

Comment

• admin
              adminbrah
              • Sep 2024
              • 5'8"
              • 160lbs

Originally posted by MM_
              I think they reported it anonymously too.

Even if there was anything racist in this thread, it falls under our free speech rule.

Everything in this thread is within the rules of the forum. Play on brahs.
              ForumSentinel 2.0

Comment

• povertyghost
                • Oct 2024

i respect it

if society didn't stigmatize it, every guy from all ages would be going after college aged girls or even 18 year olds. Throughout all of human history, men pursued young women. It's only in our time where this is frowned upon. You think genghis khan spread his seed to 2% of the world's population banging old hags?

Comment

• InsideMane
                  😏
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by povertyghost
                  i respect it

if society didn't stigmatize it, every guy from all ages would be going after college aged girls or even 18 year olds. Throughout all of human history, men pursued young women. It's only in our time where this is frowned upon. You think genghis khan spread his seed to 2% of the world's population banging old hags?
                  i was watching tate talk about this in an interview the other day

Comment

• thaifoon90
                    • Sep 2024

If every guy had the option to, they would. Just look at Leo DiCaprio
                    +Positive Crew+
                    Winter Arc Crew

Comment

• RustledJimmies
                      Alpha Pupper
                      • Sep 2024

You don't mix white and dark in the wash.

Disgusting.
                      ​​

Comment

• dogkrack
                        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by RustledJimmies
                        You don't mix white and dark in the wash.

Disgusting.
                        yes and the fact that we have to pay for these subhuman ****** hybrids is a crime. mudsharks and their dysgenic half breeds should be left to starve in the streets.

Comment

• zere0wn
                          • Oct 2024

depends how much younger. I like that divide by 2 add 7 rule

Comment

• NothingShocking
                            • Oct 2024

My last girlfriend was a 23 year old from Europe, I'm 49. She liked my profile on hinge, so I said wtf, why not take her out. We dated for 5 months until she told her family she was in love with a 49 year old man. They totally freaked out and threatened to practically disown her unless she broke up with me. After a week of deliberation we broke up. That was maybe 5 weeks ago. Now I'm seeing a 22 year old Latina.
                            We out the Bronx

Comment

• Chasbrah
                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Voidgaze
                              Eh 20-23yo with a 30yo ain't too bad, but it's cutting close.

Reminds me of when 8th graders would be dating sophmores and juniors or when freshmen would date seniors when I was in school. Questionable but not illegal.

Now specifically hunting for them at that age is weird. It's purely for the physical aspect for the man, but the young ladies are too naive to see it.

Also I kinda laugh at some of the women that get outraged by this because many of them were doing the same thing at one point and are just jaded.

There are only two black miscers on this board currently. Me and Metrobrah as far as I know. He isn't online right now (nevermind, I think he is) and has never been really vocal against this stuff, and I don't really care to report anything because the majority clearly rules around here.

Sounds like someone is reporting it just to rock the boat or troll.
                              Keep on posting quality stuff brah, miscers have strength in diversity and it's a shame if the minority extreme views here drive users away. If people want that shit, they should goto stormfront.org and be amongst their dwindling KKKin.

I know we have a free speech thing here as per admin rules but I can see why someone would get pissed at the vile broad-brush shit dogkrack posts in #13 above you and elsewhere- it certainly goes beyond making commentary on welfare systems. I'd love to see him say it in the street to some of those kids once they're around the 18-25 mark.

yes and the fact that we have to pay for these subhuman ****** hybrids is a crime. mudsharks and their dysgenic half breeds should be left to starve in the streets.
                              Last edited by Chasbrah; 10-06-2024, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Tabris
                                Vitamin L
                                • Oct 2024
                                • 6'
                                • 198lbs

This is one thing I've noticed about GenZ, they're obsessed with infantilising themselves. A common meme is about frontal lobe maturation at 25, where it's gotten to the point where lots of them believe that their brains haven't fully developed up until this point, not understanding that the brain is basically 'developing' until they day you die or start to suffer from some neurodegenerative affliction or old age. They believe that there's a sudden point where you suddenly become a fully formed human adult, and therefore they were children before that point and that you suddenly have your shit together, when anyone who has lived in the real world outside of the school -> university pipeline knows that basically nobody has their shit together.

It's not common for many to act as though 21-24 is the 16-18 of yesteryear, in that they do not have full adult agency and therefore any relationship where there is an age gap of more than 2-3 years is seen as predatory. It's really weird discourse to see, since they'll basically claim they're still children, but then demand the rights of adult autonomy at the same time. As for dating, there's an appropriateness that balances relationships in terms of power (social, fiscal, etc.) that can be exacerbated by age, but it's not the only factor.

I personally don't give a shit so long as both parties are consenting adults. What other adults do with their relationships is of zero consequence to me and my life.
                                Last edited by Tabris; 10-06-2024, 04:11 AM.

Comment

• Big Bllrrrd
                                  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
                                  • Sep 2024

if u datin a younger bish its ya duty 2 make ure ya bish got her shit together srs

when a 30+yr old nigga lettin his 19-20yr old bish act rly immature thats sum shameful shit. either he lazy, she crazy, or he be predatory u nomsain? and none of that a good look 4 a nigga

all hos need guidance but these younger ones especially cuz they less experienced wit life n easier 2 influence. Niggas they age aint know bout this shit yet but if u fuckin 35 years old u aint got no excuses. if u keepin her around u gotta bring her up 2 speed nigga dont be a bum.
                                  Last edited by Big Bllrrrd; 10-06-2024, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Chasbrah
                                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Big Bllrrrd
                                    if u datin a younger bish its ya duty 2 make ure ya bish got her shit together srs

when a 30+yr old nigga lettin his 19-20yr old bish act rly immature thats sum shameful shit. either he lazy, she crazy, or he be predatory u nomsain? and none of that a good look 4 a nigga

all hos need guidance but these younger ones especially cuz they less experienced wit life n easier 2 influence. Niggas they age aint know bout this shit yet but if u fuckin 35 years old u aint got no excuses. if u keepin her around u gotta bring her up 2 speed nigga dont be a bum.
                                    Agree with this.... I usually date younger and they usually rise to your level if they're good girls with half a brain.

Originally posted by Tabris
                                    This is one thing I've noticed about GenZ, they're obsessed with infantilising themselves. A common meme is about frontal lobe maturation at 25, where it's gotten to the point where lots of them believe that their brains haven't fully developed up until this point, not understanding that the brain is basically 'developing' until they day you die or start to suffer from some neurodegenerative affliction or old age. They believe that there's a sudden point where you suddenly become a fully formed human adult, and therefore they were children before that point and that you suddenly have your shit together, when anyone who has lived in the real world outside of the school -> university pipeline knows that basically nobody has their shit together.

It's not common for many to act as though 21-24 is the 16-18 of yesteryear, in that they do not have full adult agency and therefore any relationship where there is an age gap of more than 2-3 years is seen as predatory. It's really weird discourse to see, since they'll basically claim they're still children, but then demand the rights of adult autonomy at the same time. As for dating, there's an appropriateness that balances relationships in terms of power (social, fiscal, etc.) that can be exacerbated by age, but it's not the only factor.

I personally don't give a shit so long as both parties are consenting adults. What other adults do with their relationships is of zero consequence to me and my life.
                                    Fucking solid synopsis bro- are you an arts/sociology major or just well read?

Comment

• ScramFranklin
                                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by NothingShocking
                                      My last girlfriend was a 23 year old from Europe, I'm 49. She liked my profile on hinge, so I said wtf, why not take her out. We dated for 5 months until she told her family she was in love with a 49 year old man. They totally freaked out and threatened to practically disown her unless she broke up with me. After a week of deliberation we broke up. That was maybe 5 weeks ago. Now I'm seeing a 22 year old Latina.
                                      Mirin

Comment

• ScramFranklin
                                        • Oct 2024

That girl is gorgeous

Comment

• InsideMane
                                          😏
                                          • Sep 2024

It’s nice to be able to have open discussion, punicepts would have locked this thread and banned me and a few others ITT back on old misc

Comment

• JugHead96
                                            • Oct 2024

The older I get the more I understand it. Men can do this, early on, women have the advantage, then by 30s, it’s men’s turn. Women go downhill hard after 26-28

Comment

• Tabris
                                              Vitamin L
                                              • Oct 2024
                                              • 6'
                                              • 198lbs

Originally posted by Chasbrah
                                              Fucking solid synopsis bro- are you an arts/sociology major or just well read?
                                              Well read would be too complimentary for me, but thanks brah. I'm just a doctor (actual) that likes to blab.

Comment

• Pterodactyl314
                                                🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
                                                • Sep 2024

What do they mean by “shades”? 🧐
                                                Red Commander

Comment

• Kiop
                                                  gif me so i can gif you.
                                                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Pterodactyl314
                                                  What do they mean by “shades”? 🧐
                                                  50 shades of "cocks"

Comment

• Islandboyo
                                                    • Oct 2024

High quality men who made something of their lives and have self respect will always go for a more attractive, and less jaded/tainted girl than some washed up lady that has been through the wringer.

Why even consider 25+ women? To deal with all their baggage from their exes? Walking down the street with her and seeing guys that she previously sucked off ? No with an ounce of self respect would be okay with that. It's like marrying a lady from the whore house in the old days.

Comment

• BolognaNbeans
                                                      Excellent Poster
                                                      • Sep 2024

Why would anyone not want to date prime sloots? You think I want some bitter old hag?

Comment

Working...