• Show
Clear All
  • ChickenBiryani
    • Oct 2024

Leftist = good person??

Basically people hating on leftists are people who don't believe in justice
  • Saltydog920
    • Sep 2024

holy fook this is groundbreakingly deep on a whole new level.

Comment

• BBMiscRefugee
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      • Oct 2024

I've never met a single leftist who gave up their home to house the poor nor have I met one who gave up their paycheck to disenfranchised blacks. They all just like to cry online thru their $1500 apple screen whilst sitting in starbucks, sipping on a $10 frap.

Comment

• Pyrodox11
        • Oct 2024

They either have a profound level of hate (usually against White people), or they're too dumb to recognize how evil their own party is. They willfully vote for the party that wants to open our borders wide open - leading to hundreds of thousands of Americans dying by fentanyl annually. They approve of medical tyranny as we saw during covid. They're okay with indoctrinating children with trans ideology, which is a multi billion dollar entity sold by big pharma that destroys thousands of lives (41% suicide attempts).

The list goes deeper, but these are a few of the bigger components why they're shitty people.

Comment

• Waingro
          He was makin a move
          • Oct 2024

Leftist = traitor to America
          Want some pie?

Comment

• ChickenBiryani
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Pyrodox11
            They either have a profound level of hate (usually against White people), or they're too dumb to recognize how evil their own party is. They willfully vote for the party that wants to open our borders wide open - leading to hundreds of thousands of Americans dying by fentanyl annually. They approve of medical tyranny as we saw during covid. They're okay with indoctrinating children with trans ideology, which is a multi billion dollar entity sold by big pharma that destroys thousands of lives (41% suicide attempts).

The list goes deeper, but these are a few of the bigger components why they're shitty people.
            Can you aware me please kindly on how open borders has anything to do with fentanyl? Also, is fentanyl really that big an issue outside of those zombie towns in the US?

Comment

• Fishman15
              Ultra Dark MAGA
              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by ChickenBiryani

Can you aware me please kindly on how open borders has anything to do with fentanyl? Also, is fentanyl really that big an issue outside of those zombie towns in the US?
              You can't be this clueless. How do you think most of it is getting in the country? Maybe do 1 minute of research before you post...

Comment

• ChickenBiryani
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Fishman15

You can't be this clueless. How do you think most of it is getting in the country? Maybe do 1 minute of research before you post...
                omg i only just realised srs (it's coming from another country into the country)

Comment

• Suave_2000
                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                  • Oct 2024
                  • Peru
                  • 6 feet
                  • 175 lbs

My fella the one and only ChickenBiryani is right but the misc is not ready to accept that, they can only COPE.

Comment

• JTMiscer
                    Sick Kunt
                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                    • Sep 2024

Yeah because cutting off children's genitals = good person.
                    Pure Blood Crew

Comment

• Pyrodox11
                      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by ChickenBiryani

Because the fentanyl comes directly through our Southern border. A massive uptick of fentanyl deaths happened under the Biden Harris administration. The Left wants to feign outrage over gun violence, while ignoring the fact that we have a 9/11 equivalency in deaths every 5 days because of the sedition that Biden Harris committed on day 1.

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                        Dumbbell General
                        • Sep 2024

Comment

Working...