Why the fuark aren't you signing up....White boy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaman
    I'm your stepfather
    • Sep 2024
    • Tampa, Florida
    • 6'1"

Why the fuark aren't you signing up....White boy!

Why arent you fighting for your country brahs?

Fewer white people in the United States (US) are joining its military now than before.

As per (((reports))), the number of new white recruits joining the US Army has fallen drastically in the past five years, from 44,042 in 2018 to just 25,072 in 2023.
    Florida Crew 🌴
    Misc Light Crew 🔦
    HTC Crew 🍔
  • Fishman15
    Ultra Dark MAGA
    • Oct 2024

Bro, the military went woke. They're more concerned with racial quotas, getting your pronouns correct, and having access to free hormone therapy. It's not just the military, it's all through the Biden administration...

Comment

• SmithMachineGuy
      • Sep 2024

Nice to see white brahs checking their privilege and stepping aside to let more underrepresented people have the opportunity in the army.

Comment

• JTMiscer
        Sick Kunt
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        • Sep 2024

Because we are tired of dying for other countries.
        Pure Blood Crew

Comment

• JayDubs
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Oct 2024

According to the wokes, the less whites the better. At the same time, they don't like white flight is bad. It's like they want to reject you and make you leave, but when you leave on your own, they get big mad.

Fact is they need whites around to do the hard work and pay the bills.

Comment

• admin
            adminbrah
            • Sep 2024
            • 5'8"
            • 160lbs

They're speaking a bit generally there. The article is referring to the Army, not the entire military.

I grew up in a military family(srs, grandparents, uncles, both parents) and it's pretty well known that the US Army is the "minority" branch and that the Air Force is the "white" branch.

I think the Army is half white and half minority. Meanwhile, the Air Force is like 70% white. Those numbers were probably higher pre-woke military.

People in the know also push their kids to go Air Force or Coast Guard if they can score high enough on the ASVAB.

TL;DR I think the internet and spread of information has led smart people away from joining the Army.
            ForumSentinel 2.0

Comment

• 4NIK8R2000
              Cream Pie Machine
              • Oct 2024
              • USA

My bro did almost 20 years in the army, (combat veteran, Purple Heart) he said Obama fuked it all up with the gay and woke crap 💩 he retired during the Obama presidency.

Comment

• DevilMayRage
                • Sep 2024

I perfectly fine letting dingers go to the front lines.....in the name of equity of course

Comment

• RetiredBrah
                  Retired
                  • Oct 2024
                  • Florida

Could you imagine having to salute and kiss ass to a tranny general or admiral ? lol no thanks

Comment

• Jimbob008
                    • Oct 2024
                    • UK
                    • 6 Foot
                    • 12 Stone 9

Comment

Working...