What are you doing to ensure Donald Trump gets re-elected?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GuineaDago585
    Dumbbell General
    • Sep 2024

What are you doing to ensure Donald Trump gets re-elected?

Voting is one thing, the most important thing, but Democrats have a powerful ground operation that, even in the most Trump-friendly political climate, will be formidable.

I highly recommend you volunteer your time to getting the word out and convincing other voters to show up for Trump. If you live in a swing state this is especially important, but even if you don’t there is an app where you can send texts to swing state republicans reminding them to register and return their early ballots.

The last election proved that it's time for Republicans to start voting early. Early Vote Action is organizing conservatives around the country to build an early voting machine to fight back against the Democrats.

Something to think about srs. We have 2 weeks left. If Kamala wins America’s tour will be over… and doing your part takes just a few minutes.
  • John L
    • Sep 2024

Nada. Blumpf isn't going to save us. Him winning will just somewhat stop the bleeding for another 4 years.

Comment

• wincel
      Incel Inside
      • Sep 2024
      • Soviet Union

LMAO OP don't forget to buy your Trump bible. Just $60.
      Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• NYPat
        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by John L
        Nada. Blumpf isn't going to save us. Him winning will just somewhat stop the bleeding for another 4 years.
        Haha, this. Just give up and lay down and rot!

Comment

• IAMBEE
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Sep 2024

I bought some Trump Merchandise from his site to help him. I also got some of the "No tax on Tips Vote For Trump" stickers from his site and sent them to some Pro-Trump friends I have in North Carolina. My state is solid red so there isn't much I can really do here other than that.

Comment

• wincel
            Incel Inside
            • Sep 2024
            • Soviet Union

Originally posted by IAMBEE
            I bought some Trump Merchandise from his site to help him. I also got some of the "No tax on Tips Vote For Trump" stickers from his site and sent them to some Pro-Trump friends I have in North Carolina. My state is solid red so there isn't much I can really do here other than that.
            lmao the grift that keeps on giving

Comment

• IAMBEE
              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by wincel

After I put my Trump flag up there was a mass email from my Home Owners Association sent to all the members saying they have no right to control what flags get put up. I'd say that money spent on the Flag to help Trump and piss off leftist phaggots was well worth the money. What are the HOA rules in your parents basement?

Comment

• wincel
                Incel Inside
                • Sep 2024
                • Soviet Union

After I put my Trump flag up there was a mass email from my Home Owners Association sent to all the members saying they have no right to control what flags get put up. I'd say that money spent on the Flag to help Trump and piss off leftist phaggots was well worth the money. What are the HOA rules in your parents basement?
                Sure seems like a good strat to piss off your neighbors. What could go wrong?

You sure owned da libz.

Comment

• SlothStatue
                  • Oct 2024

most in my neighborhood are home owners. Maybe 1-2 renters only. therefore we vote trump anyway. All i will do is vote.

Comment

• Ministeroflust
                    Uncle penis
                    • Oct 2024
                    • New York

I am going to apply for a position at McDonald's.

Comment

• Fishman15
                      Ultra Dark MAGA
                      • Oct 2024

Lost it at "what are the HOA rules in his parent's basement".

Comment

• SmackBoySon
                        SmackFaceButt
                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                        • Oct 2024

well, for halloween, i'm putting out two evil scarecrows on the front lawn, one is pedo joe and the other is kamala, we gonna smack ass this year boy

bless trump, may our orange celestial emperor reign upon his sweet ass throne once again

Comment

• BearyManilowe
                          • Oct 2024

Sure seems like a good strat to piss off your neighbors. What could go wrong?

You sure owned da libz.
                          What kind of nerd gets pissed at a sign for a candidate?

@OP: I just vote. Fuck all that campaigning noise. That's Trump's job.

Comment

• Azrairc
                            • Oct 2024

I've been texting PA/WI voters with the app, probably over 500 now inbetween sets at the gym now over the last couple of weeks

Comment

• Fishman15
                              Ultra Dark MAGA
                              • Oct 2024

I brought in some Dark MAGA hats for my gym bruhs. We had a good laugh at the soyboys...

Comment

• benedetto27
                                • Sep 2024

Sending in my mail in ballots to various swing states to get my brah Trump back in the White House. Feels MAGA mang.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                                  • Oct 2024

Nothing. Trump will only win if the Jews allow him to win which case they are setting him up

Comment

• gachase21
                                    • Sep 2024

You do realize you're campaigning with Dick Cheney and Bill Gates - and against Tulsi, Gabbard and Elon Musk...

That should tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

• wincel
                                      Incel Inside
                                      • Sep 2024
                                      • Soviet Union

Originally posted by gachase21

You do realize you're campaigning with Dick Cheney and Bill Gates - and against Tulsi, Gabbard and Elon Musk...

That should tell you everything you need to know.
                                      I generally like Tulsi, but Elon can suck it. Also, I'm voting Stein lmao. I'm in a solid blue state and need to send dems a message.

Comment

Working...