I'd you aren't voting for kamala or Trump, is there any reason to vote at all?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freeburn
    • Sep 2024

I'd you aren't voting for kamala or Trump, is there any reason to vote at all?

Seems pointless if you aren't voting for one of those two
  • SlothStatue
    • Oct 2024

This race. In 2000 I would have said it’s safe to vote your conscience as in vote 3rd party. Now it’s too close to fuck around and waste a vote. 🤷‍♀️ I was intrigued by 3rd Parties since Ross Perot. Oh how much better we had it back then. Just have to vote! And unless it’s one of those two, i agree. Pointless.

Comment

• SmithMachineGuy
      • Sep 2024

Local elections are important too.

Comment

• wincel
        Incel Inside
        • Sep 2024
        • Soviet Union

I will most likely vote Stein or De La Cruz to signal to dems how unhappy I am with their ongoing genocide of Palestine and complicity with fascism.
        Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• SlothStatue
          • Oct 2024

i tell everyone if uninformed about the rest of the names to just go with the republican every time

Comment

• Galois
            • Sep 2024

If you’re being serious, there are local races and issues on the ballot as well. You have local elections, judges, state constitutional amendments (e.g., weed and abortion), city taxes, etc…

It’s worth looking up a sample ballot for where you live and at least seeing everything that’s on there.

Comment

Working...