Ron DeSantis urges Floridians to reject ballot measures on marijuana and abortion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Havoc00
    • Sep 2024
    • Jerz

Ron DeSantis urges Floridians to reject ballot measures on marijuana and abortion

Why is this dude such a fag about weed?

Conservative Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is pulling out all the stops to oppose ballot measures to restore abortion access and legalize cannabis in the state — spending millions in taxpayer dollars on TV ad campaigns designed to undercut both measures.

“DUI crashes increase in states with legalized marijuana — putting everyone at risk,” says a TV ad run by the Florida Department of Transportation, which adds that a DUI “can more than double your car insurance.” The ad suggests, in a backhanded way, that alcohol is better than weed: “Unlike alcohol, there’s no easy way for law enforcement to detect how high you are when driving.”

The intent of the ad is rather obvious, given DeSantis’ public opposition to Amendment 3, the measure to legalize marijuana. The amendment’s supporters are calling on TV stations to stop running the ad, describing it as taxpayer-funded, political “propaganda.”

Ron DeSantis’ administration is funding ads decrying “legalized marijuana” and touting his six-week abortion ban amid Florida ballot measure contests.

• John L
    • Sep 2024

Based Ron mogging weedcels.

I do think it should remain illegal. A big part of that is for selfish reasons though, I admit. The "dude weed" crowd is insufferable and I love seeing them take L's and get riled up about their precious not getting legalized

Comment

• Waingro
      He was makin a move
      • Oct 2024

I used to get weed smuggled into my cell at Folsom, B wing
      Want some pie?

Comment

• Havoc00
        • Sep 2024
        • Jerz

Originally posted by John L

I do think it should remain illegal. A big part of that is for selfish reasons though, I admit. The "dude weed" crowd is insufferable and I love seeing them take L's and get riled up about their precious not getting legalized

weed lifestyle people are def fags, but i do like having a shop near me buying it without having to deal with nigs, and known i wont be fucked with if i smoke.

Comment

• floridaman
          I'm your stepfather
          • Sep 2024
          • Tampa, Florida
          • 6'1"

Already voted yes. IDGAF about weed one way or the other, but at least let people make the choice not the government.

What if me and your mom are at the beach chilling and I just want to smoke a piece of a blunt, why should my entire life be ruined over it. No thanks phaggot.
          Florida Crew 🌴
          Misc Light Crew 🔦
          HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

• John L
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by floridaman

Already voted yes. IDGAF about weed one way or the other, but at least let people make the choice not the government.

What if me and your mom are at the beach chilling and I just want to smoke a piece of a blunt, why should my entire life be ruined over it. No thanks phaggot.
            dude weed lmaoo

Comment

• floridaman
              I'm your stepfather
              • Sep 2024
              • Tampa, Florida
              • 6'1"

dude weed lmaoo
              so if you have a glass of wine at dinner or a beer a the game its "dude alcohol lmaooooo"?

weirdo
              Florida Crew 🌴
              Misc Light Crew 🔦
              HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

• John L
                • Sep 2024

Originally posted by floridaman

so if you have a glass of wine at dinner or a beer a the game its "dude alcohol lmaooooo"?

weirdo
                No because there isn't a "dude alcohol" crowd like there is for your cringe community.

Imagine being a grown ass man and smoking weed lmao.

And who the fuk smokes "a piece of a blunt"?

Those drugs are turning your mind into mush. Based Ron will guide you down there in Florida.

\o/

Comment

• floridaman
                  I'm your stepfather
                  • Sep 2024
                  • Tampa, Florida
                  • 6'1"

No because there isn't a "dude alcohol" crowd like there is for your cringe community.

Imagine being a grown ass man and smoking weed lmao.

And who the fuk smokes "a piece of a blunt"?

Those drugs are turning your mind into mush. Based Ron will guide you down there in Florida.

\o/

Imagine voting AGAINST freedom lol commie fuck mine as well be wincel posting. Once dude weed gets legalized going to smoke a fatty in your honor phaggot. Stay mad LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  Last edited by floridaman; 10-22-2024, 02:53 PM.
                  Florida Crew 🌴
                  Misc Light Crew 🔦
                  HTC Crew 🍔

Comment

Working...