X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GuineaDago585
    Dumbbell General
    • Sep 2024

Will there be an October surprise?

Trump’s momentum shift almost feels too good to be true, it’s as if everything is falling into place for a massive Trump victory and Kamala is just self destructing. But what if we’re in a calm before the storm? There are Twitter rumors right now that some “unnamed sources” are shopping a career ending story about Trump srs. One of the journalists who was contacted said if it’s true it would end Trump’s campaign, but so far he’s refused to pick it up. This guy is not a liberal. He was just on Tucker the other day reporting on Kamala’s flailing campaign.

If we had fair elections Trump would coast to the White House again but I fear we’re in for some dirty tricks in the 11th hour. If I had to guess, I bet they drop the Trump N-word tape. It might even end up being AI, but if they do it last minute before it can be debunked to the masses, it might sway enough voters.

Crazy that we’re almost there, GOP numbers are looking phenomenal, all data points to a win but I’m still feeling uneasy lol.

Just two more weeks.
  • NYPat
    • Oct 2024

Something is brewing. I have contacts and they say something BIG is coming. MAGAts should be worried.

Comment

• John L
      • Sep 2024

This election is going to be extremely tight. Not sure why I’m seeing people acting like this is a borderline lock for Blumpf. The swing state polling is all razor thin and within the MOE

Comment

• GuineaDago585
        Dumbbell General
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by John L
        This election is going to be extremely tight. Not sure why I’m seeing people acting like this is a borderline lock for Blumpf. The swing state polling is all razor thin and within the MOE
        The early vote data is looking insanely good for Republicans. Obviously nobody know exactly how people are voting, but if you model on party lines, Dem enthusiasm has plummeted, Black/youth vote has dropped and GOP counties are showing up early to vote in record numbers. Even states like Virginia and Colorado are flashing warning signs for Democrats. They will have to swamp the polls on Election Day to win at this point.

Comment

• NYPat
          • Oct 2024

Prediction - something similar will happen in this election like it did in 2020 and MAGAt Republicans will freak out and accuse Democrats of cheating. Going to be glorious watching MAGAtards get arrested for trying to overthrow democracy a second time.

Comment

• MajorTendonitis
            63 YO oldcel
            • Sep 2024
            • BC Canada
            • Manlet
            • Bout 350

I have this feeling Trump will be ahead when they do the count , right up until the mail in votes come in . Weird how the mail in votes are almost all blue? Just weird
            Glad to be back with my fam

Comment

• Fishman15
              Ultra Dark MAGA
              • Oct 2024

Trump up by 11 nationwide with Hispanics. How's that for an October surprise? NYP looking for options before he's deported...

Comment

• Supra_racer
                • Oct 2024

They are definitely getting trump this time!! Reeeeeeeeee

Comment

• DT928
                  • Oct 2024
                  • 5'10

Originally posted by NYPat

Prediction - something similar will happen in this election like it did in 2020 and MAGAt Republicans will freak out and accuse Democrats of cheating. Going to be glorious watching MAGAtards get arrested for trying to overthrow democracy a second time.
                  Something similar? Biden did what no other candidate in US history was able to do. I wonder how?

Comment

• NYPat
                    • Oct 2024

Originally posted by DT928
                    Something similar? Biden did what no other candidate in US history was able to do. I wonder how?
                    GROUND GAME. Rallies do not equal votes.

Comment

• Islandboyo
                      • Oct 2024

The Republican nominee’s preoccupation with dictators, and his disdain for the American military, is deepening.

Comment

• DT928
                        • Oct 2024
                        • 5'10

Originally posted by NYPat

GROUND GAME. Rallies do not equal votes.
                        Biden's basement campaign somehow resulted in a "GROUND GAME" unmatched by any other candidate in US history?

Comment

• Drop40lbs
                          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by MajorTendonitis
                          Weird how the mail in votes are almost all blue? Just weird
                          Nothing weird about it. Pretty simple actually. Red states think mail in voting is a scam so the state voted not to allow it. Blue states think mail in voting is fine so the state voted to allow it. If you want mail in votes, just vote to allow it. Simple as that.

Comment

• crinoid
                            • Oct 2024

I hope it’s a landslide. I want it all. House, senate and presidency. I want Supreme Court reform-( 18 year term limits and an enforceable ethics code) and I want to do away with the electoral college. And a partridge in a pear tree.

Comment

• NYPat
                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by DT928
                              Biden's basement campaign somehow resulted in a "GROUND GAME" unmatched by any other candidate in US history?

You do realize that he is just an individual and that it is the party apparatus that actually get things done? The candidate is somewhat irrelevant, it is the machine that matters. No cult of personality like Orange Doofus.

Comment

• dabbmw2002
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                • Oct 2024

LMAO.....I told you to calm down and not get too excited when we got hit with the onslaught of MSM BS pumping up Kamala. It was all manufactured. It ain't over but every indicator is pointing to a Trump victory.

You too JohnL. Trump is too polarizing, Trump is self destructive.....Trump pulled RFK Jr and got Tulsi to switch parties. The DNC is shitting themselves. Go to Reddit Pol and the front page is full of nothing but complete TDS -posts criticizing Trump for not wearing a hairnet while working the McDonald's fryer. You know when you've lost and have nothing? When you post that kind of shit. So, buck up, quit hating and lets MAGA faggot
                                Last edited by dabbmw2002; 10-23-2024, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Derp
                                  • Oct 2024

Originally posted by GuineaDago585
                                  Trump’s momentum shift almost feels too good to be true, it’s as if everything is falling into place for a massive Trump victory and Kamala is just self destructing. But what if we’re in a calm before the storm? There are Twitter rumors right now that some “unnamed sources” are shopping a career ending story about Trump srs. One of the journalists who was contacted said if it’s true it would end Trump’s campaign, but so far he’s refused to pick it up. This guy is not a liberal. He was just on Tucker the other day reporting on Kamala’s flailing campaign.

If we had fair elections Trump would coast to the White House again but I fear we’re in for some dirty tricks in the 11th hour. If I had to guess, I bet they drop the Trump N-word tape. It might even end up being AI, but if they do it last minute before it can be debunked to the masses, it might sway enough voters.

Crazy that we’re almost there, GOP numbers are looking phenomenal, all data points to a win but I’m still feeling uneasy lol.

Just two more weeks.
                                  Honestly, I was thinking literally the exact same thing. I feel like they are withholding some type of story (true or not) that they will release any day now in an attempt to sink Trump's campaign.

Comment

• Supra_racer
                                    • Oct 2024

Remember "grab her by the pussy" is gonna end him? Lol

Comment

• John L
                                      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by dabbmw2002
                                      LMAO.....I told you to calm down and not get too excited when we got hit with the onslaught of MSM BS pumping up Kamala. It was all manufactured. It ain't over but every indicator is pointing to a Trump victory.

You too JohnL. Trump is too polarizing, Trump is self destructive.....Trump pulled RFK Jr and got Tulsi to switch parties. The DNC is shitting themselves. Go to Reddit Pol and the front page is full of nothing but complete TDS -posts criticizing Trump for not wearing a hairnet while working the McDonald's fryer. You know when you've lost and have nothing? When you post that kind of shit. So, buck up, quit hating and lets MAGA faggot
                                      Huh? If Blumpf wasn't such a retard that he'd be up by like 10 points. It wouldn't be a coin toss election. How do you still not get this lol.

Comment

• dabbmw2002
                                        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                        • Oct 2024

Huh? If Blumpf wasn't such a retard that he'd be up by like 10 points. It wouldn't be a coin toss election. How do you still not get this lol.
                                        It is not a coin toss election and anyone who challenges US foreign policy can never be up 10 points with the entire establishment against them. How do you not get that?

Part of me regrets signing up for this new Misc because I don't miss having these dumbass discussions. I'll probably just stick around to election day and then peace out anyway so whatever🖕
                                        Last edited by dabbmw2002; 10-23-2024, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• John L
                                          • Sep 2024

It is not a coin toss election and anyone who challenges US foreign policy can never be up 10 points with the entire establishment against them. How do you not get that?

Part of me regrets signing up for this new Misc because I don't miss having these dumbass discussions. I'll probably just stick around to election day and then peace out anyway so whatever🖕
                                          It's a coin toss. Blumpf is also not far off from a typical Republican policy-wise. He's a bit less neocon, but he ain't shaking up the establishment here.

And lettuce be reality, you'll be back. They ALWAYS come back

Comment

• Derp
                                            • Oct 2024

It's a coin toss. Blumpf is also not far off from a typical Republican policy-wise. He's a bit less neocon, but he ain't shaking up the establishment here.

And lettuce be reality, you'll be back. They ALWAYS come back
                                            Trump is dying for a war with Iran. He wants to give Israel literally anything they need. He made Bolton the NSA and is close allies with Lindsey Graham. Imagine the mental gymnastics required to convince yourself that Trump doesn't have a typical neocon foreign policy. Dab is a fuking moron.

Comment

• dabbmw2002
                                              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                              • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Derp

Trump is dying for a war with Iran. He wants to give Israel literally anything they need. He made Bolton the NSA and is close allies with Lindsey Graham. Imagine the mental gymnastics required to convince yourself that Trump doesn't have a typical neocon foreign policy. Dab is a fuking moron.
                                              Why did you ignore Ukraine? Why did you ignore the fact that he fired Bolton?

btw, guarantee in office he's not going to do anything to Iran, it's a negotiation tactic and a way to keep the Zionists off his back.

Oh, and fuck you asshole☺️

Comment

• Derp
                                                • Oct 2024

Why did you ignore Ukraine? Why did you ignore the fact that he fired Bolton?

btw, guarantee in office he's not going to do anything to Iran, it's a negotiation tactic and a way to keep the Zionists off his back.

Oh, and fuck you asshole☺️
                                                Lmao, sure thing. Trump drone striking more than every president and then changing the rules on reporting them. Killing Iran's top general and backing out of the nuclear deal (because diplomacy with Russia is good but bad with Iran, right?). Saying that he would give Israel the OK to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities. You have to be a complete retard to think he doesn't want a war with Iran.

Comment

• wincel
                                                  Incel Inside
                                                  • Sep 2024
                                                  • Soviet Union

You are correct.
                                                  Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                                                    Dumbbell General
                                                    • Sep 2024

Comment

• NYPat
                                                      • Oct 2024

He said he likes to grab pussies apparently he likes to grab kittens as well🤣🤣🥰

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                                                        Cheetah
                                                        • Oct 2024

It sounds like they're confusing him with nipple pinching Joe. Heck that nipple pinch was confirmed by the little girl who even wrote about it.

Funny how the media never brought that up and buried it. I guess it was (D)ifferent!
                                                        It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• Derp
                                                          • Oct 2024

I think the surprise was this new allegation that Trump groped a girl with Epstein way back. I think the "video" rumor is BS and a plant by the Trump team, to take the heat off this recent allegation and so they can say the video rumor is fake.

Comment

• GuineaDago585
                                                            Dumbbell General
                                                            • Sep 2024

I think the surprise was this new allegation that Trump groped a girl with Epstein way back. I think the "video" rumor is BS and a plant by the Trump team, to take the heat off this recent allegation and so they can say the video rumor is fake.
                                                            Might be. The Epstein story is such obvious bullshit though. That woman literally worked for Obama and claims Trump grabbed her ass 30 years ago but just now decided to speak out. Yeah right. And she wasn’t even underage in 1993. Just a washed up old TDS useful idiot.

However I wonder/worry if this story is a front for the real October surprise. I can’t really imagine they have anything real on Trump at this point though. No way he groped an underage girl at a public event knowing cameras are on him at all times.

Comment

• Fishman15
                                                              Ultra Dark MAGA
                                                              • Oct 2024

Is this the supposed mystery story that's being rumored?

Comment

• Waingro
                                                                He was makin a move
                                                                • Oct 2024

[img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/x-FL-l7ERS4AAAAC/and-here-we-go-joker.gif[/ig]
                                                                [tweet]keithedwards/status/1849198404921954305[/twet]
                                                                Gee, sounds like Biden at literally every campaign event. Cue the gifs of him pinching little girls nipples and sniffing their hair
                                                                Want some pie?

Comment

• SlothStatue
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • Oct 2024

is anyone making the public poll where we bet on who wins? doesnt need ban bets even just to see who was right? up to you and jusa and nypats

Comment

Working...