Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SmithMachineGuy
    • Sep 2024

Trump takes RCP lead

He's been behind most of the time in the RCP average. He takes a small lead today.

• Supra_racer
    • Oct 2024

And also leading in every swing state

Comment

• IAMBEE
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      • Sep 2024

They should have stuck with that old broken down pile of crap

Comment

• Waingro
        He was makin a move
        • Oct 2024

LeftistKunt FUMING. MinisterOfChildLust in SHAMBLES
        Want some pie?

Comment

• IAMBEE
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          • Sep 2024

I saw a news story on Yahoo that Kamala has retaken the lead from trump this week. No one is going to believe that after the last week each candidate has had.

Comment

• dabbmw2002
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Oct 2024

Originally posted by IAMBEE
            I saw a news story on Yahoo that Kamala has retaken the lead from trump this week. No one is going to believe that after the last week each candidate has had.

there's a couple of dog shit polls that have consistently favorite Kamala that are coming out to push the aggregate. Completely expected, they want to give plausibility to a Kamala victory just in case the vote is close enough for them to cheat.

this next week the left will be throwing up the craziest bullshit and the media will do everything to spook Trump supporters and cast doubt to discourage peope who havent voted.

Dont fall for it

Comment

• John L
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by dabbmw2002

there's a couple of dog shit polls that have consistently favorite Kamala that are coming out to push the aggregate. Completely expected, they want to give plausibility to a Kamala victory just in case the vote is close enough for them to cheat.

this next week the left will be throwing up the craziest bullshit and the media will do everything to spook Trump supporters and cast doubt to discourage peope who havent voted.

Dont fall for it
              I do believe the national polls that have Kumala up like 2 points. I really can't see Blumpf winning the popular vote. His deficit in California alone will be like 6 million votes. I don't see how the swing state margins are going to make up that ground. He looks to be in really good shape for the electoral college, though.

Comment

Working...