• Havoc00
    • Sep 2024
    • Jerz

“Piece Of Sh*t” Kamala Harris Gets BOO’D And Heckled At Rally In Michigan

• wincel
    Incel Inside
    • Sep 2024
    • Soviet Union

It would be pretty easy for her to win Michigan if she would just say she will stop arming Netanyahu. But she can't. That AIPAC money + sex tape they probably have of her is enough.
    Death to all genocidal fascists. Glory to the revolution! Glory to the workers!

Comment

• Waingro
      He was makin a move
      • Oct 2024

Want some pie?

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
        Cheetah
        • Oct 2024

This video really shows off what an awful public speaker she is and how terribly she responds to public opposition. Just look at her. Initially pushing the usual word salad recited nonsense then looking away from the audience like she is looking for someone to tell her what to do. Trying to smile and refrain from her usual nervous crackles. Has no idea what to say or do.

It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• Fishman15
          Ultra Dark MAGA
          • Oct 2024

What is the context here? All I hear is some primal yelling from someone in the crowd...

Comment

• Briangumble
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Oct 2024

It sounds like he's yelling "no more rules of war" and "have some decency". I can't hear anyone say piece of shit.

Comment

• SmithMachineGuy
              • Sep 2024

I think that was one guy, and then the crowd was booing that one guy. I believe he is saying, "No more Gaza War... you have no decency!"
              You see Harris nodding in agreement when the crowd starts getting loud. They were not booing against her. They were drowning out the heckler. No need to be like the left and push fake slanted narratives.

She had no response though. Doesn't even know her own positions enough to be comfortable in a situation like that. Obama had his canned, "Don't Boo, vote" response when a heckler appears.

Comment

• Mr Cheeto
                Cheetah
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by SmithMachineGuy
                I think that was one guy, and then the crowd was booing that one guy. I believe he is saying, "No more Gaza War... you have no decency!"
                You see Harris nodding in agreement when the crowd starts getting loud. They were not booing against her. They were drowning out the heckler. No need to be like the left and push fake slanted narratives.

She had no response though. Doesn't even know her own positions enough to be comfortable in a situation like that. Obama had his canned, "Don't Boo, vote" response when a heckler appears.
                They were really just saying "let's go Brandon!"
                It ain't easy bein cheesy

Comment

• LargePeter
                  • Sep 2024

Rekt lmao
                  RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT
                  PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW
                  MUSTANG CREW
                  PISS IN SINK CREW
                  SHIT IN SHOWER CREW
                  MISCERS WHO LIFT CREW

Comment

• Fishman15
                    Ultra Dark MAGA
                    • Oct 2024

Kamachameleon comes up with yet another fake accent and gets boo'ed in a black church...LMAO at this fake POS!

Comment

Working...