Women on dating apps will ask you what you do for work like 1st or 2nd question right away

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gaylord_Osmosis
    • Oct 2024

Women on dating apps will ask you what you do for work like 1st or 2nd question right away

All these sloots think you are going to pay for their fatherless children or buy them shit or something
  • TryingMen
    • Oct 2024

It's because no one knows what else to talk about. All life is about is working and sleeping maybe getting drunk Friday or Saturday night.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
      • Oct 2024

Originally posted by TryingMen
      It's because no one knows what else to talk about. All life is about is working and sleeping maybe getting drunk Friday or Saturday night.
      They are poor conversationalists sure but theyre all looking for Chad neurosurgeon 400k a year minimum. Even post wall single moms think some rich Chad will save them

Comment

• kettenhund
        • Oct 2024

Yup and if they don't ask on the app, it's the first thing they ask when you sit down and meet.

It's sizing you up and assessing your value. The shallowest will follow-up with you "where did you grow up" and "what did your parents do".

Back when I was on Bumble I'd just respond with "McDonalds" and let the chips fall where they lay.

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
          • Oct 2024

Originally posted by kettenhund
          Yup and if they don't ask on the app, it's the first thing they ask when you sit down and meet.

It's sizing you up and assessing your value. The shallowest will follow-up with you "where did you grow up" and "what did your parents do".

Back when I was on Bumble I'd just respond with "McDonalds" and let the chips fall where they lay.

the worst is when they say they are a hair dresser or some other poorcel job. like bitch you all demanding when you the broke one in the girl boss era. they are giving away 100k jobs to anyone that has a vagina these days and the best you can do is hair dresser.

Comment

• Briangumble
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            • Oct 2024

I never match with girls on dating apps. The only girls that have ever asked what I do for a living is the strippers and bartenders at the strip club. I actually rarely ever go to the strip club but I went a couple times the past couple months.

Comment

• Pajeet
              • Oct 2024

that's what 95% of normies say to each other anyway

Comment

• Gaylord_Osmosis
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by Briangumble
                I never match with girls on dating apps. The only girls that have ever asked what I do for a living is the strippers and bartenders at the strip club. I actually rarely ever go to the strip club but I went a couple times the past couple months.

My matches are down hard breh. It's not like it used to be 10 years ago it was fish in a barrel. You have to be a gigachad with professional pics these days

Comment

Working...