X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Babayaga
    Vote Nov 5th
    • Sep 2024

Breaking news: Raiders to trade davante Adams to Jets

Damn Raiders could get a 3rd pick which could become a second round pick.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    Last edited by Babayaga; 10-15-2024, 10:24 AM.
  • BigElephant
    Registered Elephant
    • Oct 2024

Given how shitty the Pats are and how injured the Dolphins are and how easy the Jets remaining schedule is, this season will be a massive failure for them if they don't finish 2nd in the East. I don't see this helping them get far in the playoffs though. Would still pick Chiefs, Ravens, Bills, Texans, and maybe Colts/Chargers to beat them in a playoff game.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• RetiredBrah
      Retired
      • Oct 2024
      • Florida

Originally posted by BigElephant
      Given how shitty the Pats are and how injured the Dolphins are and how easy the Jets remaining schedule is, this season will be a massive failure for them if they don't finish 2nd in the East. I don't see this helping them get far in the playoffs though. Would still pick Chiefs, Ravens, Bills, Texans, and maybe Colts/Chargers to beat them in a playoff game.
      2nd in the East? They're taking that division as long as Aaron and Davante can regain some chemistry quickly

Bills look awful playing any capable team

Comment

• BigElephant
        Registered Elephant
        • Oct 2024

Originally posted by RetiredBrah

2nd in the East? They're taking that division as long as Aaron and Davante can regain some chemistry quickly

Bills look awful playing any capable team
        They choked away the Houston game with terrible management at the end. Plus the Bills always do this. Fuck around in the early and middle part of the season before finding their stride. Adams is better than Cooper, but Allen is currently better than Rodgers who is washed at this point, and there's still no way I'd take the Jets to beat any of those teams I mentioned in a playoff scenario, other than Colts or Chargers which would still be tossup games.
        See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

Working...