• Your moms bed
    • Mog
    • Mog

Watching the Tennesee Alabama game right now and its getting good

Comment

• BigElephant
      Registered Elephant
      • Oct 2024

Idk no clear frontrunner this year for Heisman. Probably either Ward or Gabriel. Ward has way better stats but Gabriel has a much better signature game, where he lit it up against Ohio State. Both also have kind of easy schedules remaining.
      See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• TryingMen
        • Oct 2024

UGA is torching Texas. Let's go Dawgs!

P.S. Georgia is still the best team in college football... haters gon hate
        Last edited by TryingMen; 10-19-2024, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• TryingMen
          • Oct 2024

Texas desperate enough to put Arch Manning in at the end of the first half. Kid looks so uncomfortable in there against this defense

Comment

• BigElephant
            Registered Elephant
            • Oct 2024

Can someone give me a rundown of the Georgia/Texas game yesterday? I know Georgia won comfortably, but heard there were a couple bad calls and ref incompetence. I was watching ALCS so didn't see it.
            See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• Shysty
              • Oct 2024
              • Your moms bed
              • Mog
              • Mog

Originally posted by BigElephant
              Can someone give me a rundown of the Georgia/Texas game yesterday? I know Georgia won comfortably, but heard there were a couple bad calls and ref incompetence. I was watching ALCS so didn't see it.
              Check the comments on the channel

Many bad calls by the ref

Check the comments on the channel

Comment

• TryingMen
                • Oct 2024

Originally posted by BigElephant
                UGA shit all over Texas in the first half so fans were in a bad mood then in the 2nd half Texas got an interception that was called pass interference so the fans threw a fucking fit and trashed the field causing a delay of game. During this delay refs got together and reversed the call (lol wut) and let Texas have their interception after the fans temper tantrum. Sure it was the right call.... but still never seen that before.

The only other bad call I really saw was Etienne scored a touchdown on a goal line play that they didn't let him have. UGA punched it on 4th down anyway.

There really weren't any other bad calls. Texas fans just coping about UGA going in dry on them.

As for summary of the rest of the game:
                -UGA shit on them in the first half 23-0
                -Texas had like 30 yards offense in the first half
                -UGA for some reason gave Texas a gift by squib kicking to open the 2nd half giving great field position and letting Texas have a TD basically
                -UGA pretty much didn't try in the 3rd quarter and mostly killed the clock
                -Texas pulled within 8 to start the 4th after aforementioned interception for Texas set them up with another short field
                -UGA went the length of the field after to shit on them for 1 more TD and ice it
                -UGA even tried to get cute with 2 minutes left and went for it on 4th down on their own 30 yard line giving Texas another gift which they couldn't even turn into points after UGA turned it over on downs

And that was the game.... long cliffs but that's everything you need to understand all that happened.
                Last edited by TryingMen; 10-20-2024, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...