X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buck Naked Costanza
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    • Oct 2024

Bad Blood was a meh PPV

The HIAC was so legendary that the rest of the card really sucked in comparison.
  • BigElephant
    Registered Elephant
    • Oct 2024

It was a good match, the ending only works if Drew wins the Rumble and wins the title from Punk at WM though. Otherwise it's very shitty storytelling. What they've told so far is just Drew continually getting screwed. He got screwed at Clash against Roman/Bloodline, he got screwed at WM, and then he got screwed in 2 more title matches since then. They could do some gymnastics and eventually rehab his character but for a proper redemption at this point the only thing that will do it is taking a world title from Punk.

Not sure why Nia/Bayley was even on the card. That spot should have gone to Gunther/Sami and Bayley didn't really need another shot against Nia period.

The other women's title match was surprising (I didn't read dirtsheets all week but apparently it might have been spoiled on there) but convoluted AF and it looked like they botched the ending.

Priest/Balor was predictable and at no point gave me doubt that Priest was winning. I have no problem with Priest winning but I would have booked the match differently. Balor looks weak as hell after that, especially after hitting 2 finishers in a row and Priest just pops up and levels him.

Bloodline match was good but compared to the HIAC match it fell short. Rock showing up kind of saved it but my friend texted me that Rock was still in Atlanta so I kind of figured he might show up.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Comment

• mr_luck07
      • Oct 2024
      • Los Angeles, CA

It was pretty solid to me. Of course, the HIAC was the best match and the rest of the matches were fairly decent.
      Willie Gilzenberg
      http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/spotlight/williegilzenberg.html

Comment

Working...